Bananaquit was thoughtfully positioned on Pasture Bay Beach to benefit from the cooling Caribbean trade winds.
Every room in the open-style, family-oriented vacation villa rental is caressed by tropical breezes and features ceiling fans that eliminate the need for air-conditioning. The L-shaped estate offers a library and sitting room with TV and HiFi, a 15-metre pool, tennis court and deep poolside verandahs. The main bedroom suite includes a double shower, oversized bathtub and office/sitting room. This Caribbean rental features six more bedrooms: four with double beds, one with twin beds, and one with twin beds and two additional trundle beds. Cribs and bunk beds are available on request. Each private home offers a private housekeeper and chef.
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner daily
- Airport Greeting
- Unlimited open bar, imported house wine with all meals & afternoon tea
- Concierge services
- Beaches of Jumby Bay
- Snorkeling Gear & guided tours
- Sunset cocktail cruise
- Use of sunfloats and Sunfish sailboats
- Croquet & Putting Green
- Fitness Center
- Resort Bicycles
- Tennis Courts
- Nightly Movies
- Daily NY Times facsimile
- Evening turndown service
- Hawksbill Turtle Project
- Rose Buds - Daily Children's Program
Available at an additional cost
- Sense, A Rosewood Spa®
- Golf on Antigua
- Day sailing
- Deep-sea fishing
- Resort boutique
- Scuba diving & instruction
- Tennis instruction
- Casino night on Antigua
- Sightseeing excursions on Antigua
- Laundry services
- Private beach dinners
- In-room dining
- Day trips to nearby islands
- Island tours
- Babysitting & nanny services
- 1 King bedroom
- 4 Queen bedrooms
- 1 Twin bedroom (two twins)
- 1 Twin bedroom (one twin)
- Ceiling fans
- Modern kitchen
- Indoor/outdoor living areas
- Tennis court
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
- High speed internet
- Two six seat golf carts
- Direct access to Jumby Bay Beach
- Close proximity to beach activity center
- 50' x 20' Saltwater pool with attached spa
- Two resort pools
Staff and Services
- Private staff including a butler, chef and housekeeper
- Check-in: 3:00om
- Check-out: 12:00 noon
Additional Villa Notes
- Resort Annual Closure August 25, 2014 through October 5, 2014. Resort reopens on Monday October 6, 2014. Tentative closure dates for 2015 are from August 29 – October 12.
- Maximum occupancy for Villas, Beach Homes or Estate Homes is 2 guests per individual bedroom
- Airport transfers can be arranged at a cost of $75 per adult over the age of 12, $37.50 for children ages 2-12 and infants under the age of 2 are free of charge. Transfers encompass a private car which takes the guests on a three-minute drive from the airport to the resort dock on Antigua. From there, guests will continue, by private catamaran, on the seven-minute journey to Jumby Bay Island. The transfer fee also includes use of the Jumby Bay ferry for guests during their stay at the resort including visiting the casino on Antigua, golfing on Antigua, and more.
|Now to Dec 17, 2014||7||
$ 12,250 € 10063 $ 14735 $ 14198 12089 £ 7974
|Dec 18, 2014 to Jan 7, 2015
Holiday - Rates on request
Contact About Availability
|Jan 7, 2015 to Apr 11, 2015||7||
$ 16,500 € 13555 $ 19847 $ 19124 16284 £ 10741
|Apr 12, 2015 to May 31, 2015||7||
$ 12,650 € 10392 $ 15216 $ 14662 12484 £ 8235
|Jun 1, 2015 to Oct 31, 2015||7||
$ 10,995 € 9032 $ 13226 $ 12744 10851 £ 7157
|Nov 1, 2015 to Dec 17, 2015||7||
$ 12,650 € 10392 $ 15216 $ 14662 12484 £ 8235
Please add a 12.5% Antigua & Barbuda Government Tax currently to all rates.
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
The exact location of Bananaquit at Jumby Bay is not available on this map. The pin on the map below shows the approximate location of Jumby Bay Resort, Antigua:
Bananaquit at Jumby Bay Reviews
There are currently no reviews.
There are currently no specials available for Bananaquit at Jumby Bay.
Visitors flock to Antigua's secluded beaches kissed with powder-soft sand and crystal-clear waters. Located in the middle of the Caribbean's Leeward Islands, Antigua's neighbors to the North and West are Nevis, St. Kitts, St. Barts, and St. Martin; to the South are Montserrat and Guadaloupe. Known as a major sailing hub, there are many natural anchorages and tiny surrounding islands for exploring. You can relax on the beach, take a day for a sailing adventure, sightsee, and shop. At the end of the day, you'll be able to wind down and enjoy a delectable meal at one of Antigua's fine dining establishments or hire a private chef for a customized meal in the privacy of your villa.
Many of our Antigua villa rentals are located in the exclusive Jumby Bay Resort, set on a 300-acre private island located 2 miles off the coast of Antigua and accessible only by boat. A Top-Ranked All-Inclusive Resort by Conde Nast, this AAA Five Diamond stay is a naturalist’s haven noted for its lush landscape, stately palm trees and three superb, white sand beaches. Jumby Bay Resort is known worldwide for providing discerning travelers with world-class service and distinguished amenities.
Your Antigua villa vacation can be planned with ease, as several major airlines service the island's only airport including American Airlines, British Airways, US Airways, Continental, Delta, Virgin Atlantic, and Air Canada.
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.