This breathtaking and spacious beach villa offers a haven of privacy and relaxation.
The three air-conditioned bedrooms include two master suites with satellite TV, luxury bathrooms and private terraces, one with a king-size four-poster bed and one with queen-size beds. The third bedroom has two single beds and a private bathroom. The huge open-plan living space with vaulted ceilings offers both indoor and outdoor dining for eight, and a flat-screen satellite TV plus Internet access. The fully equipped modern kitchen is spacious and air-conditioned. The large private sundeck contains a unique 16x35 metre pool with direct access to the beach. The villa is privately staffed with its own maid and houseman and comes equipped with a bespoke golf buggy to tour the island.
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner daily
- Airport Greeting
- Unlimited open bar, imported house wine with all meals & afternoon tea
- Concierge services
- Beaches of Jumby Bay
- Snorkeling Gear & guided tours
- Sunset cocktail cruise
- Use of sunfloats and Sunfish sailboats
- Croquet & Putting Green
- Fitness Center
- Resort Bicycles
- Tennis Courts
- Nightly Movies
- Daily NY Times facsimile
- Evening turndown service
- Hawksbill Turtle Project
- Rose Buds - Daily Children's Program
Available at an additional cost
- Sense, A Rosewood Spa®
- Golf on Antigua
- Day sailing
- Deep-sea fishing
- Resort boutique
- Scuba diving & instruction
- Tennis instruction
- Casino night on Antigua
- Sightseeing excursions on Antigua
- Laundry services
- Private beach dinners
- In-room dining
- Day trips to nearby islands
- Island tours
- Babysitting & nanny services
- Bedroom 1 - King
- Bedroom 2 - Double
- Bedroom 3 - Twins
- All bedrooms are air-conditioned
- 3 en-suite baths
- Indoor/outdoor living & dining areas
- Internet access in main living area
- Cable TV & DVD
- Fully equipped kitchen
- 16'x27' pool with waterfall
Staff and Services
- Twice daily maid service
- Check-in: 3:00om
- Check-out: 12:00 noon
Additional Villa Notes
- Resort Annual Closure August 25, 2014 through October 5, 2014. Resort reopens on Monday October 6, 2014. Tentative closure dates for 2015 are from August 29 – October 12.
- Maximum occupancy for Villas, Beach Homes or Estate Homes is 2 guests per individual bedroom
- Airport transfers can be arranged at a cost of $75 per adult over the age of 12, $37.50 for children ages 2-12 and infants under the age of 2 are free of charge. Transfers encompass a private car which takes the guests on a three-minute drive from the airport to the resort dock on Antigua. From there, guests will continue, by private catamaran, on the seven-minute journey to Jumby Bay Island. The transfer fee also includes use of the Jumby Bay ferry for guests during their stay at the resort including visiting the casino on Antigua, golfing on Antigua, and more.
|Now to Dec 17, 2014||3||
$ 5,050 € 4131 $ 6023 $ 5815 4969 £ 3272
|Dec 18, 2014 to Jan 7, 2015
Holiday - Rates On Request
Contact About Availability
|Jan 7, 2015 to Apr 11, 2015||3||
$ 6,600 € 5399 $ 7872 $ 7600 6494 £ 4276
|Apr 12, 2015 to May 31, 2015||3||
$ 5,250 € 4295 $ 6262 $ 6045 5166 £ 3401
|Jun 1, 2015 to Oct 31, 2015||3||
$ 4,550 € 3722 $ 5427 $ 5239 4477 £ 2948
|Nov 1, 2015 to Dec 17, 2015||3||
$ 5,250 € 4295 $ 6262 $ 6045 5166 £ 3401
Please add a 12.5% Antigua & Barbuda Government Tax currently and a 10% service charge to all rates.
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
The exact location of Sea Pigeon at Jumby Bay is not available on this map. The pin on the map below shows the approximate location of Jumby Bay Resort, Antigua:
Sea Pigeon at Jumby Bay Reviews
There are currently no reviews.
7th night free - Harbour & Pond Bay Villas at Jumby Bay! »
Book now for travel anytime from through December 19, 2014 and stay 7 nights and pay for only for 6! Special includes:
- Welcome culinary amenity
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
- Beverages and cocktails by the glass
- House wine by the glass
- Afternoon tea daily
- Use of tennis courts, pool, fitness center, croquet field and putting green
- Managers cocktail party (weekly)
- Sunset cocktail cruise (weekly)
- Complimentary daily children’s program year-round
Subject to availability and minimum night stay required. Complimentary night is based on room only and will be subject to the requisite food and beverage supplement of $250 per person/ night for adults, and $215 per person/ night for children, plus 12.5% Government tax and 10% service charge. Blackout dates may apply. Promotion cannot be combined with any other special or discount. For new booking as of March 20, 2014. Valid in Harbour & Pond Villas only.
Visitors flock to Antigua's secluded beaches kissed with powder-soft sand and crystal-clear waters. Located in the middle of the Caribbean's Leeward Islands, Antigua's neighbors to the North and West are Nevis, St. Kitts, St. Barts, and St. Martin; to the South are Montserrat and Guadaloupe. Known as a major sailing hub, there are many natural anchorages and tiny surrounding islands for exploring. You can relax on the beach, take a day for a sailing adventure, sightsee, and shop. At the end of the day, you'll be able to wind down and enjoy a delectable meal at one of Antigua's fine dining establishments or hire a private chef for a customized meal in the privacy of your villa.
Many of our Antigua villa rentals are located in the exclusive Jumby Bay Resort, set on a 300-acre private island located 2 miles off the coast of Antigua and accessible only by boat. A Top-Ranked All-Inclusive Resort by Conde Nast, this AAA Five Diamond stay is a naturalist’s haven noted for its lush landscape, stately palm trees and three superb, white sand beaches. Jumby Bay Resort is known worldwide for providing discerning travelers with world-class service and distinguished amenities.
Your Antigua villa vacation can be planned with ease, as several major airlines service the island's only airport including American Airlines, British Airways, US Airways, Continental, Delta, Virgin Atlantic, and Air Canada.
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.