At Sea Pigeon, guests discover a breathtaking and spacious beachfront villa – a haven of privacy and relaxation.
The three-bedroom retreat offers an airy open floor plan with vaulted ceilings. Bright chromatic accents in the indoor and outdoor living areas heighten the overall Caribbean ambiance. The villa presents both indoor and outdoor dining areas accompanied by a spacious and modern kitchen. The master suite features a luxurious bathroom and private terrace; in the king-bedded master, bold black and white fabrics offer a striking contrast to traditional West Indian furnishings, including a net-draped, four-poster bed.
Steps lead directly to the beach from an expansive private sundeck outfitted with a unique, citron-hued tiled pool. Sea Pigeon is privately staffed with a dedicated housekeeper and comes equipped with a golf buggy for touring the island.
- Airport greeting
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner daily
- Unlimited open bar
- Imported house wine with all meals
- Afternoon tea
- Concierge services
- Beaches of Jumby Bay
- Snorkeling gear & guided tours
- Sunset cocktail cruise
- Use of sunfloats & Sunfish sailboats
- Fitness center
- Resort bicycles
- Tennis courts
- Daily NY Times facsimile
- Evening turndown service
- Hawksbill Turtle Project
- Daily Children Program
Available at an additional cost
- Sense, A Rosewood Spa®
- Golf on Antigua
- Day Sailing
- Deep-sea fishing
- Resort boutique
- Scuba diving & instruction
- Tennis instruction
- Casino night on Antigua
- Island tours
- Sightseeing on Antigua
- Day trips to nearby Caribbean islands
- Laundry services
- Private beach dinners
- In-room dining
- Bedroom 1 - King
- Bedroom 2 - Queen
- Bedroom 3 - Twins
- Cable TV, air-conditioning and ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- 3 En-suite baths
- 4G Internet access
- A six-seat indoor dining area
- An eight-seat outdoor dining area
- Cable TV and DVD/Blu-ray players in living area
- Fully equipped kitchen with air-conditioning
- Golf cart for guest use
- Beach access
- 35' x 16' private pool
Staff and Services
- Twice daily maid service
- Check-in: 3:00om
- Check-out: 12:00 noon
Additional Villa Notes
- Resort closure dates for 2015 are from August 23 – October 9.
- Maximum occupancy for Villas, Beach Homes or Estate Homes is 2 guests per individual bedroom
- Airport transfers can be arranged at a cost of $75 per adult over the age of 12, $37.50 for children ages 2-12 and infants under the age of 2 are free of charge. Transfers encompass a private car which takes the guests on a three-minute drive from the airport to the resort dock on Antigua. From there, guests will continue, by private catamaran, on the seven-minute journey to Jumby Bay Island. The transfer fee also includes use of the Jumby Bay ferry for guests during their stay at the resort including visiting the casino on Antigua, golfing on Antigua, and more.
|Now to Aug 22, 2015||3||
$ 4,550 € 4235 $ 6372 $ 6083 4500 £ 2980
|Aug 23, 2015 to Oct 9, 2015
Resort Annual Closure
Contact About Availability
|Oct 10, 2015 to Oct 31, 2015||3||
$ 4,550 € 4235 $ 6372 $ 6083 4500 £ 2980
|Nov 1, 2015 to Dec 17, 2015||3||
$ 5,250 € 4886 $ 7352 $ 7019 5192 £ 3438
Please add a 12.5% Antigua & Barbuda Government Tax currently and a 10% service charge to all rates.
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
The exact location of Sea Pigeon at Jumby Bay is not available on this map. The pin on the map below shows the approximate location of Jumby Bay Resort, Antigua:
Sea Pigeon at Jumby Bay Reviews
There are currently no reviews.
There are currently no specials available for Sea Pigeon at Jumby Bay.
Visitors flock to Antigua's secluded beaches kissed with powder-soft sand and crystal-clear waters. Located in the middle of the Caribbean's Leeward Islands, Antigua's neighbors to the North and West are Nevis, St. Kitts, St. Barts, and St. Martin; to the South are Montserrat and Guadaloupe. Known as a major sailing hub, there are many natural anchorages and tiny surrounding islands for exploring. You can relax on the beach, take a day for a sailing adventure, sightsee, and shop. At the end of the day, you'll be able to wind down and enjoy a delectable meal at one of Antigua's fine dining establishments or hire a private chef for a customized meal in the privacy of your villa.
Many of our Antigua villa rentals are located in the exclusive Jumby Bay Resort, set on a 300-acre private island located 2 miles off the coast of Antigua and accessible only by boat. A Top-Ranked All-Inclusive Resort by Conde Nast, this AAA Five Diamond stay is a naturalist’s haven noted for its lush landscape, stately palm trees and three superb, white sand beaches. Jumby Bay Resort is known worldwide for providing discerning travelers with world-class service and distinguished amenities.
Your Antigua villa vacation can be planned with ease, as several major airlines service the island's only airport including American Airlines, British Airways, US Airways, Continental, Delta, Virgin Atlantic, and Air Canada.
Learn more about Antigua »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.