Some of the best sunsets belong to the West Coast of Barbados where the beautiful beachfront villa 'La Paloma', Spanish for 'dove', resides.
On the ground level there is a king sized bedroom and a games room. Four additional bedrooms can be found on the upper level - one being a master queen size suite and three twin bedrooms. All are air-conditioned with ceiling fans and en suite bathrooms.
The dining room, with its hard wood floors and furnishings, has a colonial style plantation house ambience. There is also a living room and gourmet kitchen and the villa now offers a lovely splash pool with wood deck, ideal for a quick dip while relaxing in the garden.
A terrace with jealousy windows, lattice work and furnishings that are upholstered in soft blue and white motifs reminiscent of the Caribbean sky, overlook the calm waters of the Caribbean Sea where water sports enthusiasts thrive and sunsets enthrall.
- Master Bedroom: Queen size bed, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2: Twin beds that can be made into King, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 3: Twin beds that can be made into King, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 4: Twin beds that can be made into King, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 5: King bed, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, en-suite bathroom
- Master Bathroom: Tub with separate shower
- Bathroom 2: Shower only
- Bathroom 3: Shower only
- Bathroom 4: Shower only
- Bathroom 5: Shower only
- Table Football
- Security System
- Pool Table
- Outdoor Dining
- Ocean View
- DVD Player
- Ceiling Fans
- Splash pool
Staff and Services
- Cook for lunch and dinner
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Breakfast service
- Near Sandy Lane Hotel
- A cat lives on property
Barbados Villa Notes
- Most Barbados rental villas come with a full staff, consisting of cook, maid, and laundress. A private cook will prepare breakfast, lunch, and dinner – meals that you choose based on your own personal tastes. Please inquire about staffing at your villa at the time of booking.
Additional Villa Notes
- Check-in: 3:00pm
- Check-out: 12:00pm
|Now to Apr 15, 2015||3||
$ 990 € 897 $ 1304 $ 1289 932 £ 672
|Now to Apr 15, 2015||4||
$ 1,150 € 1042 $ 1515 $ 1498 1083 £ 781
|Now to Apr 15, 2015||5||
$ 1,250 € 1133 $ 1646 $ 1628 1177 £ 849
|Apr 16, 2015 to Dec 14, 2015||3||
$ 575 € 521 $ 757 $ 749 541 £ 391
|Apr 16, 2015 to Dec 14, 2015||4||
$ 650 € 589 $ 856 $ 847 612 £ 442
|Apr 16, 2015 to Dec 14, 2015||5||
$ 720 € 653 $ 948 $ 938 678 £ 489
Please add 7.5% VAT plus 1.175% service charge to all rates.
Security Deposit: Credit card collected upon arrival
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
The exact location of La Paloma is not available on this map. The pin on the map below shows the approximate location of Fitts Village, Barbados:
La Paloma Reviews
There are currently no specials available for La Paloma.
Affectionately called "Little England," Barbados features a unique combination of British tradition and Caribbean flair, creating an irresistibly charming atmosphere. Watch a game of cricket (the island's national sport), sip afternoon tea on your private patio overlooking the sea, frolic in crystal-clear turquoise water, and help yourself to the island's world-famous rum.
Our exquisite Barbados vacation homes range from 1-bedroom cottages to expansive 10-bedroom estates on the island's legendary pink-sand beaches. Most of our luxury villas in Barbados come with a full staff – chef, butler, housekeeper and more – at no extra charge. Allow your private chef to entertain your palate with traditional Bajan cuisine as you dine poolside to the backdrop of a breathtaking sunset.
Learn more about Barbados »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.