A modern architectural masterpiece located in the Turquoise View community, featuring spectacular ocean views from every room.
Luna offers guests a unique luxury vacation experience. This ultra-modern tropical villa has three comfortably appointed bedrooms, outdoor showers and modern furnishings throughout. An open plan design separates the dining, living and play spaces. There are 46-inch, flat-screen TVs and Blue Ray DVD systems in the entertainment and living areas. The kitchen is spacious and fully equipped with modern conveniences.
You and your family will feel completely immersed in the natural splendor that Costa Rica has to offer. Floor to ceiling sliding glass windows allow for ease of movement between inside and out and to take full advantage of the cool, gentle breeze from the Pacific Ocean. The various covered spacious patios, bedrooms, and play spaces offer individual privacy. With a private infinity edge pool, breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean and lush mountains, Luna is the ultimate vacation getaway.
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with double shower and Jacuzzi, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Phone, CD player, TV
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower and tub, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Phone, CD player, TV
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin beds, En-suite bathroom with shower and tub, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Phone, CD player, TV
- Alarm system
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Cable TV
- Home Theatre
- DVD player
- CD player
- iPod dock
- Wi-Fi access
- Equipped kitchen
- Bach towels
- Outdoor dining
- Gated community
- Swimming pool
- Heated Jacuzzi
- Outdoor shower
Staff and Services
- Daily housekeeping
- Nightly turn down service upon request
- Personal concierge services
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Adventure activities
- Airport transfer
- Boat charter
- Grocery pre-stocking
- 10 minute drive to Luna Azul Restaurant
- 15 minute drive to: Grocery store, San Juanillo Beach
- 20 minute drive to: Clinic, Town of Nosara
- 25 minute drive to: Nosara Airport
- 5 minute drive to: San Juanillo Hotel and Restaurant
- 5 minute drive to: Ancient People Cafe
- 10 minute drive to: La Bahia Pizza and Fish
- 5 minute drive to: San Juanillo Grocery Store
- Children welcome
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed
|Now to Mar 27, 2016||3||
$ 1,045 € 947 $ 1506 $ 1489 1040 £ 735
|Mar 28, 2016 to Dec 24, 2016||3||
$ 825 € 748 $ 1189 $ 1175 821 £ 581
|Dec 25, 2016 to Jan 4, 2017
$ 2,090 € 1894 $ 3012 $ 2977 2080 £ 1471
Please add 13% tax to all rates
Security Deposit: Credit card
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
The exact location of Luna Bella is not available on this map. The pin on the map below shows the approximate location of Nosara, Costa Rica:
Luna Bella Reviews
There are currently no reviews.
There are currently no specials available for Luna Bella.
About Costa Rica
An Eco-Friendly Escape
Costa Rica – literally “Rich Coast” – is one of the most bio-diverse regions in the world. The area is home to over 32 National Parks, over 150 wildlife reserves, active and dormant volcanoes, tropical forests, and spectacular beaches. Learn about endangered species, support conservation efforts, and soak in the region’s natural treasures as you snorkel, hike, raft, or zip-line your way through the landscape – and do it all from the comfort of your own private retreat.
Learn more about Costa Rica »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.