Set amidst the trees and overlooking the bay this large, 4 bedroom contemporary home features an elegant dining and living room.
Experience the Villas at Recreo, where guests enjoy the intimacy of a private luxury villa in our beautifully furnished one-to-five bedroom estate homes, each with its own private plunge pool. All are arranged ideally for business, group and leisure travelers, yet secluded enough to promise each guest a quiet retreat. Within the natural beauty of the Costa Rican forest, ocean breezes await on the terrace with breathtaking sunrises and sunsets over Bolanos Bay, all to be enjoyed by the pool or at the nearby pristine beach at the base of the mountain.
Recreo is a private villa rental community in the northwestern Costa Rican province of Guanacaste. The property consists of two mountaintops with a private entrance and roads leading to 8 private villas each with its own private plunge pool. Each lot offers ocean and bay views and spectacular vistas, providing closeness to the extraordinary natural beauty of the area. Recreo is just a 5 minute golf cart ride or walk away from two of the most pristine beaches in the world. Playa Rajada and Playa Jobo are covered with white sand, and both offer the feeling of being on a secluded beach.
"Pura Vida" is one of the most common phrases spoken among people of Costa Rica: it means the "Good Life". We are just that-a better way of living. We invite you to experience, "Pura Vida"! Nestled into the hillside, this villa offers a spacious indoor living and dining area that leads to a patio and terrace that is ideal for entertaining.
2014 Villa Features and Amenities
- 24 hour security
- A/C in bedrooms
- Access to Fitness Center
- All Linens including oversized towels and robes
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Ceiling fans
- DVD Player
- Flat Screen TV in living area
- Fully equipped Kitchen
- iPod docking station
- Mountain Bikes
- Mountain top lookout
- Pool and landscape maintenance
- Private plunge pool
- Purified Water
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Tennis Court
- Water Coolers
- Wi-Fi available in Welcome Center
Please note during low season April 28-December 17, 2014 private cooks, concierge services, spa treatments and golf cart rentals are not available however the following services can be arranged at an additional cost.
- Grocery Stocking $40 per adult per day or $20 per child per day
- Airport transportation: $50 per person each way
2014 Services available at an additional cost (Jan. 6-Apr. 27, 2014)
- Rental cars are recommended
- Airport transfers can be arranged for $50 per adult each way
- Grocery Stocking can be arranged for $40 per adult per day or $20 per child per day (not including alcohol)
- Offsite excursions
- Additional alcohol beyond initial stocking or hard alcohol
- Spa treatments
Please add 13% tax and service to all rates for grocery stocking, transfers and excursions.
- Two over sized queen beds offer comfort in two master suites upstairs, with adjoining bathrooms, featuring glass enclosed showers and double sink vanities.
- The third bedroom sleeps two in twin beds, and the fourth bedroom has three twin beds and one day bed. Each bedroom features iPod Hook-ups, and all have an attached bathroom with 100% organic over sized bath towels and linens, premium bathing products and a hair dryer.
- The Villas at Recreo are located near the city of La Cruz in the North Pacific Guanacaste region of Costa Rica only 1 hour 30 minutes northwest from the Liberia airport overlooking the Pacific Ocean and Bahia Salinas. Isla Bolaños National Wildlife Refuge is just a few minutes from Recreo in Bahía Salinas where it was established to protect nesting sites for Brown Pelicans and Magnificent Frigate birds and is a favorite spot for bird enthusiasts. Recreo is located just 20 minutes from the Nicaraguan border and day or overnight trips to Granada or San Juan Del Sur, Nicaragua are popular. Rincon de la Vieja Volcano is also a popular day trip from Recreo. At this National Park, guests can observe evidence of the country’s volcanic activity: mud baths, geysers, caverns, natural saunas, steaming baths and hot water lagoons. Guests will find activities ranging from canopy and zip line tours, white water rafting, horseback riding to the waterfalls, hiking, and rock climbing and relaxing in the thermal waters and healing mud.
- Airport transfers are $50 per person each way for guests over 12 years of age
- Transportation costs can be discounted for 4 or more people on one transportation route
- Thanksgiving Week rates are slightly higher
- 7 night minimum stay required during the Christmas Holiday; 3 night minimum for all other dates
|Now to Apr 27, 2014||4||
$ 550 € 406 $ 620 $ 624 494 £ 337
|Apr 28, 2014 to Dec 17, 2014||4||
$ 395 € 291 $ 446 $ 448 355 £ 242
Rates are per villa per night and please add 13% tax and service to all rates.
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
The exact location of Villa 10 at Recreo is not available on this map. The pin on the map below shows the approximate location of La Cruz, Costa Rica:
Villa 10 at Recreo Reviews
There are currently no reviews.
There are currently no specials available for Villa 10 at Recreo.
About Costa Rica
An Eco-Friendly Escape
Costa Rica – literally “Rich Coast” – is one of the most bio-diverse regions in the world. The area is home to over 32 National Parks, over 150 wildlife reserves, active and dormant volcanoes, tropical forests, and spectacular beaches. Learn about endangered species, support conservation efforts, and soak in the region’s natural treasures as you snorkel, hike, raft, or zip-line your way through the landscape – and do it all from the comfort of your own private retreat.
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.