Located in a quiet and much sort after Domaine overlooking Plage de l`Escalet, this pretty, newly built hillside house enjoys wonderful views of the sea.
The property, cleverly situated so it is not overlooked, is surrounded by a small and attractive terraced garden that features a 12 x 6m step swimming pool with alarm. There are two large covered terraces surrounding the house is ideally located next to the kitchen for dining, while the other is furnished with comfortable sofas and is perfectly placed to enjoy both the sun and the views of the sea, including to the left, Cap Camarat.
- Large, high- beamed open plan lounge
- Dining and kitchen area that is cleverly configured and decorated in a light, comfortable, contemporary style
- Two double bedrooms
- Additional WC
- Two double bedrooms
- Laundry area with washer and dryer
- Access to the garage
- Ground Floor
- Bedrooms 1-2: Two double bedrooms, one with a separate entrance, both with outside terraces, 160cm beds and en-suite bathrooms. One with bath and shower, basin and WC, and the other with shower, basin and WC
- Lower Floor
- Bedrooms 3-4: Twp double bedrooms, both with terraces. One has a 160cm double bed the other has two twin beds. Both have en-suite bathrooms with shower, basin and WCs
- CD player
- Espresso machine
- Satellite TV
- Wi-Fi internet access
- Nearest beach 5 minutes walk down the hill
- 12 x 6m step swimming pool with alarm
- Pool heating is at an additional cost
Staff and Services
- Housekeeping service can be arranged on request and paid locally at 15 Euros per hour
- Le Croix Valmer 10 minutes drive
- Ramatuelle 5 minutes drive
- St Tropez 15 minutess drive
- Rentals are from Saturday to Saturday
Cote D'Azur & St. Tropez Villa Notes
- Please note that France villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request.
|Now to Sep 28, 2014||4||
$ 1,398 € 1063 $ 1573 $ 1542 1313 £ 853
|Sep 29, 2014 to Dec 20, 2014||4||
$ 1,125 € 856 $ 1267 $ 1242 1057 £ 687
Holiday rates may be higher and dates vary.
Security Deposit: €3,000 - collect & hold in house.
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
Le Grand Bleu Reviews
There are currently no reviews.
There are currently no specials available for Le Grand Bleu.
About Cote D'Azur
The French Riviera
Follow the trail of famous painters at the Matisse Museum in Nice, visit the 16th century Saint-Elme Citadel at Villefranche-sur-Mer, and swim, snorkel, and sunbathe on any of the region’s hundreds of beautiful beaches. At night, the cities of Cannes, St. Tropez and Monte Carlo come alive with fabulous restaurants, prime shopping promenades and endlessly entertaining people-watching. The French Riviera is one of the world's foremost playgrounds for jetsetters and celebrities – you may just run into your favorite film star.
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.