Warm, inviting, and stylishly decorated, this two-story villa has an open feel in its common living spaces, yet provides privacy and comfort in its four well-appointed bedrooms.
Warm, inviting, and stylishly decorated, this two-story villa has an open feel in its common living spaces, yet provides privacy and comfort in its four well-appointed bedrooms. Guests will also appreciate its convenient location, less than five minutes from Minitas Beach by touring cart.
There is a thrilling sense of arrival over a brick-paved circular driveway, leading to the porte cochere and front entry, all surrounded by manicured lawns, tall palm trees and well-tended gardens. The foyer leads into the expansive great room, combining living and dining areas. The home is floored with a creamy marble, richly veined in hues of taupe, artistically laid into geometric designs. The sandy colored walls blend with the floor, while an array of earth-toned upholstery combine with woven rattan, wrought iron and hardwoods, creating a contemporary look. There are two seating arrangements for leisurely socializing and a plasma cable television keeps you up to date on the news and your favorite shows. Two dining areas, one with a glass-topped square table seating eight, and another nearby table for six, are perfect for formal or casual meals. Adjacent to the dining area is the charming French country-style kitchen, with attractive golden-toned cabinets, lots of counter space, an automatic dishwasher, and a center island with 4 barstools.
The living area is light an airy, with lots of windows and doors, including one that opens to the wraparound stone patio and terrace with pool. The sunny outdoors offers plenty of lounging chairs, tables for snacks or cocktails and a gazebo for shaded comfort. A rock-hewn stone wall surrounds the pool for privacy, graced with beautiful landscaping and foliage that meld with the towering palms and trees just beyond, capturing a picture-perfect tropical setting .
The bedrooms all present individual decorator touches, coordinated colors and art, television, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, ample closets, and marble bath; some have step in shower, while others feature tub and shower. The master suite is filled with extras such as its own private sun porch, love seat, and a spacious bath with a double vanity.
- Open plan living area with two seating arrangements
- Gleaming marble floors throughout
- Two dining tables, one seating 8, one seating 6
- Colorful, modern kitchen with automatic dishwasher and eat-in island
- Terrace with pool and shaded gazebo
- Wraparound stone patio with lounges and outdoor dining table
- BBQ grill
- Daily full American breakfast prepared in villa and served by butler, (or) breakfast in Resort restaurants
- Private maid and butler service from 7am-7pm each day. Services to include: light laundering, light cooking, bartender services, packing- unpacking.
- Wireless internet access
- Two (2) 4-passenger touring cart for 3 and 4 bedroom villas (for Christmas/New Year 1 touring cart & 1 car) and Three (3) 4-passenger touring carts for 5 bedroom villas; for transportation within the resort during stay. (for Christmas/ New Year 2 touring carts & 1 car)
- Selection of fresh fruits and Dominican Rum bar upon arrival
- VIP concierge service
Casa de Campo offers an "Essentially Casa" inclusive supplement option. This supplement provides meal and drink options and the opportunity to "fill your kitchen" with all the essentials, prior to arrival. Please click here for more information.
Considered by many to be the world´s most renowned golf course architect, Pete Dye - hand in hand with wife and LPGA Hall of Famer, Alice Dye, created three of the most challenging courses in the game for Casa de Campo: Teeth of the Dog; The Links and Dye Fore!
Release your spirit and free all worries from your mind. The body's vitality and youth are restored by ancient remedies and modern techniques. Yield to the healing power of touch as luxury spa technicians masterfully administer holistic services and products. Swim in the purity of tropical essences and organic elixirs. Delight in the myriad of pleasures offered by one of the top resort brands. From non-invasive therapies to nutritional supplements to pampering rituals of relaxation, your time at Casa de Campo Spa will be filled with the incomparable feeling of essential indulgence.
You can do it all at Casa de Campo; golf, relax at the spa, watersports, tennis, shooting, equestrian and many off site excursions to enjoy. Please click here for more information regarding all these great activities.
- Bedroom #1 - King-size bed in master bedroom
- Bedrooms #2 -#4- Two doubles in each of three remaining bedrooms
- Bedrooms offer air-conditioning
- Plasma television and entertainment system
- BBQ Grill
- On Casa de Campos´ private Minitas Beach, just minutes from the main area, enjoy a sea of water sports! Choose from snorkeling, kayaking, hobie cats, windsurfers and paddleboats
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Chef in the villa can be arranged. Please ask your villa specialist for additional information.
- La Romana, Dominican Republic
- Transfers to and from any DR airports are not included
Additional Villa Notes
- Three bedrooms villa rates are based on 6 guests
- Four bedroom villa rates are based on 8 guests
- Five bedroom villa rates are based on 10 guests
- Extra person rates vary based on season and villa, please ask your villa specialist for more details
|Now to Dec 20, 2014||4||
$ 1,520 € 1201 $ 1719 $ 1719 1453 £ 958
|Dec 21, 2014 to Jan 3, 2015
Holiday - 7 night minimum stay required
$ 2,975 € 2350 $ 3365 $ 3364 2844 £ 1874
|Jan 4, 2015 to Apr 19, 2015||4||
$ 1,865 € 1473 $ 2110 $ 2109 1783 £ 1175
|Apr 20, 2015 to Dec 20, 2015||4||
$ 1,555 € 1228 $ 1759 $ 1758 1486 £ 980
Please add 18% government tax and 10% legal service charge. Tax and service charges are regulated by the government and are subject to change. For Classic Villas, please add $98 per night for each additional adult and $23 per night for each additional child. Extra person rates vary for the Exclusive Villa Collection.
Security Deposit: $1,500
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
The exact location of Casa Bella at Casa de Campo is not available on this map. The pin on the map below shows the approximate location of Casa De Campo, Dominican Republic:
Casa Bella at Casa de Campo Reviews
There are currently no reviews.
Glitz on Villas - Save $500 or more! »
Book now for travel anytime from September 1-December 20, 2014 and save up to $500 or more per booking!
Subject to availability and minimum 2 night stay required. For new bookings as of August 15, 2014 and applies to Classic Villas only. Blackout dates may apply.
$300 Resort Credit - Thanksgiving Week! »
Book now for travel anytime from November 21-30, 2014 and receive a $300 resort credit!
Subject to availability and 4 night minimum stay required. For new bookings as of August 15, 2014.
About Dominican Republic
Something for Everyone
Whether you’re looking for a romantic escape, family getaway, or cultural experience, a stay in a Dominican Republic villa offers something for everyone. Go whale watching, shop for unique local crafts, spend an afternoon at a museum, or try one of the many incredible water sports available, include surfing, diving, and snorkeling. For golf lovers, the Dominican Republic offers three world renowned courses, including the #1 rated golf resort in the Caribbean by Travel + Leisure magazine. The Dominican Republic is also home to Santo Domingo, a historic gold mining town featuring the Western Hemisphere's first cathedral, monastery, and court.
If you're looking for nightlife, there are a variety of bustling bars, restaurants, and nightclubs to choose from. In fact, the whole month of February is Carnival Season, when each Dominican city throws a unique celebration with lively parades, colurful costumes, loud music, and dancing. If you have the opportunity to experience Dominican Carnival, don't pass it up; you're bound to have an unforgettable experience!
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.