An impressive entrance takes guests through a grand portico where stone columns outline one side and white day lilies bloom along the edges.
The entrance opens onto a comfortable formal living room with a seating arrangement of sofas and loveseats creating the perfect spot for catching up with friends and family. Palm-themed art adorns the walls with coordinated throw pillows accenting the ivory upholstery on rattan furniture.
Double doors open into a hallway that connects to the formal dining room where a parquet wooden table can accommodate 10 in tall backed chairs. The nearby kitchen features sleek cabinetry, a stainless steel refrigerator, breakfast table that seats four, and all the essentials to prepare meals, snacks, and cool drinks.
Embellished in lively colors, the hall also leads to the stairway down to the unique basement game room. (There is a safety gate at the top of the stairway.) Brick walls lend a cozy atmosphere to this entertainment center for the whole family with a full sized pool table, foosball, air hockey, darts, and dominoes. A bar is on hand for mixing up drinks during your friendly competitions, while a half-bath is conveniently adjacent. Just outside is a lovely atrium-like patio with a stacked slate rock wall fountain.
To enjoy the delectable Caribbean climate, everyone will want to spend a lot of time in the well-designed outdoor areas of this home. There is a covered patio, a spacious terrace crowned by a sparkling oval pool and a whirlpool, and a covered, furnished gazebo beyond. There is plenty of space to kick back and relax, bask in the sun, melt away stress in the whirlpool, or enjoy a refreshing swim in the pool.
When it's time to settle in for the night, each of the bedrooms invites you to enjoy sweet dreams about another day of vacation fun. The master suite is extra large and sports extra amenities such as a seating area and a double vanity in the master bath. Each of the guest rooms are delightfully decorated in coordinated themes, all with fine linens, cable television, air-conditioning and ample closets. All baths include a glass-enclosed step-in shower. Ultra modern glass vessel sinks set on a glass vanity with streamlined fixtures are found in the four guest baths.
- Formal living room
- Formal dining room for 10
- Marble floors throughout
- Modern kitchen with a breakfast table seating 4
- Air conditioned brick-walled basement game room with billiard table, foosball, darts, and more
- Shaded patio and gazebo for poolside lounging and dining
- Individually decorated bedrooms with coordinated linens, curtains and art
- High tech bathrooms with vessel sinks and glass-enclosed showers
- Daily breakfast prepared in villa.
- Private maid and Butler service from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm each day. Service includes light cooking, bartender service, packing and unpacking
- Two 4 – passenger touring carts for 3 and 4 Bedroom Villas and three 4 – passenger touring carts for 5 Bedroom Villas for transportation within the resort during your stay
- Welcome amenities upon arrival including a selection of fresh fruits and Dominican rum, assortment of snacks and treats for the whole family.
- Personalized check-in and orientation at the villa by concierge
- Wireless Internet access in villa
- Use of the Fitness Center
- Concierge service for any assistance in all sports and restaurant reservations
Casa de Campo offers an "Essentially Casa" inclusive supplement option. This supplement provides meal and drink options and the opportunity to "fill your kitchen" with all the essentials, prior to arrival. Please click here for more information.
Considered by many to be the world´s most renowned golf course architect, Pete Dye - hand in hand with wife and LPGA Hall of Famer, Alice Dye, created three of the most challenging courses in the game for Casa de Campo: Teeth of the Dog; The Links and Dye Fore!
Release your spirit and free all worries from your mind. The body's vitality and youth are restored by ancient remedies and modern techniques. Yield to the healing power of touch as luxury spa technicians masterfully administer holistic services and products. Swim in the purity of tropical essences and organic elixirs. Delight in the myriad of pleasures offered by one of the top resort brands. From non-invasive therapies to nutritional supplements to pampering rituals of relaxation, your time at Casa de Campo Spa will be filled with the incomparable feeling of essential indulgence.
You can do it all at Casa de Campo; golf, relax at the spa, watersports, tennis, shooting, equestrian and many off site excursions to enjoy. Please click here for more information regarding all these great activities.
- Bedroom #1 - King bed in master
- Bedroom #2 - One guestroom with queen bed
- Bedrooms #3-#5 -Two double beds in each of remaining three bedrooms.
- Washer and Dryer
- On Casa de Campos´ private Minitas Beach, just minutes from the main area, enjoy a sea of water sports! Choose from snorkeling, kayaking, hobie cats, windsurfers and paddleboats
- Pool and whirlpool set on a sunny terrace
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Chef in the villa can be arranged. Please ask your villa specialist for additional information.
- La Romana, Dominican Republic
- Transfers to and from any DR airports are not included
Additional Villa Notes
- Three bedrooms villa rates are based on 6 guests
- Four bedroom villa rates are based on 8 guests
- Five bedroom villa rates are based on 10 guests
- Extra person rates vary based on season and villa, please ask your villa specialist for more details
|Now to Apr 19, 2015||5||
$ 2,385 € 2265 $ 3196 $ 3091 2368 £ 1642
|Apr 20, 2015 to Dec 20, 2015||5||
$ 1,975 € 1876 $ 2647 $ 2559 1961 £ 1360
Please add 18% government tax and 10% legal service charge. Tax and service charges are regulated by the government and are subject to change. For Classic Villas, please add $98 per night for each additional adult and $23 per night for each additional child. Extra person rates vary for the Exclusive Villa Collection.
Security Deposit: $1,500
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
The exact location of Las Cisnes at Casa de Campo is not available on this map. The pin on the map below shows the approximate location of Casa De Campo, Dominican Republic:
Las Cisnes at Casa de Campo Reviews
There are currently no reviews.
There are currently no specials available for Las Cisnes at Casa de Campo.
About Dominican Republic
Something for Everyone
Whether you’re looking for a romantic escape, family getaway, or cultural experience, a stay in a Dominican Republic villa offers something for everyone. Go whale watching, shop for unique local crafts, spend an afternoon at a museum, or try one of the many incredible water sports available, include surfing, diving, and snorkeling. For golf lovers, the Dominican Republic offers three world renowned courses, including the #1 rated golf resort in the Caribbean by Travel + Leisure magazine. The Dominican Republic is also home to Santo Domingo, a historic gold mining town featuring the Western Hemisphere's first cathedral, monastery, and court.
If you're looking for nightlife, there are a variety of bustling bars, restaurants, and nightclubs to choose from. In fact, the whole month of February is Carnival Season, when each Dominican city throws a unique celebration with lively parades, colurful costumes, loud music, and dancing. If you have the opportunity to experience Dominican Carnival, don't pass it up; you're bound to have an unforgettable experience!
Learn more about Dominican Republic »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.