Villa Terraza at Casa de Campo Dominican Republic
This two-story villa is warm and welcoming, thanks to its lovely pool and gazebo, a spacious family room, and the rich gold tones and colorful art used throughout. Beach-lovers will also appreciate its location, just a few minutes by touring cart from Minitas Beach.
The foyer, with the distinctive marble floors used throughout the villa, greets guests with an attractive wrought-iron bench and a small rattan bar with two bar stools. Opposite the bar is a convenient half-bath, and off the foyer is an entrance to the fully equipped kitchen, which features a five-burner stove and a round table seating 4, a cozy spot to enjoy breakfast or a quick snack.
The foyer continues into the spacious family room, attractively decorated with gold-toned walls, white stucco pillars, and furniture with cushions in shades of cream, gold and blue. There are two seating areas, an entertainment armoire containing a TV and stereo with CD player, plus a dining table seating 8. Picture windows and several sets of French doors overlook the gardens and a wraparound stone patio, with several wrought-iron seating areas. The patio continues on to a large pool, with several comfortable lounge chairs, and then to a palapa-topped gazebo, with a curved, built-in bench, additional chairs and a lazy rope hammock big enough for two. There's also a wide stucco staircase leading to the second story, where there's a sun porch furnished with wrought-iron chairs and a glass-topped cocktail table.
The stylish, colorful decor is repeated in the bedrooms, all of which feature nice extra touches. Downstairs, for maximum privacy, the master bedroom suite, with its king-size bed, has two cane-back rockers, a walk-in closet, a direct entrance to the pool, and a great bath done in Dominican marble, with oversized step-in shower and a double vanity. The other two guest bedrooms are upstairs; they have fine linens, beautiful marble baths, and a small private balcony.
- Family room with TV and stereo/CD player
- Formal dining alcove, seating 8
- Eat-in kitchen with dining table seating 4
- Palapa-topped gazebo
- Second-story sundeck
- Wraparound stone patio with seating area
- Daily breakfast prepared in villa
- Private maid and butler service from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm each day. Services to include: light laundering, light cooking, bartender services, packing- unpacking.
- Two (2) 4-passenger touring cart for 3 and 4 Bdrm villas and Three (3) 4-passenger touring carts for 5 Bdrm villas; for transportation within the resort during stay.
- Welcome amenities upon arrival: Selection of fresh fruits and Dominican rum, assortment of snacks and treats for the whole family.
- Personalized check-in and orientation at your villa with an Excel Concierge.
- Use of the Fitness Center.
- Excel Concierge service for all sports and restaurant reservations or other assistance.
- During the holiday season (Dec 21 – Jan 3) the touring cart will be replace for a mid-size car
Inclusive Supplement - 2013*
- Lunch and dinner at Resort restaurants or room service with delivery charge extra. Some surcharges may apply.
- Unlimited drinks in Resort restaurants, bars and lounges. (Bottles, mini-bar, premium bottled water, specialty cognacs & liqueurs and Oasis golf cart not included).
- Unlimited horseback riding, tennis and non-motorized water sports at Minitas Beach (lessons not included).
- One round of 25 shots of skeet/trap shooting (One time, per Adult only, per stay).
Rates for the Inclusive Supplement are:
- January 4-March 31, 2013 are $145 per adult per night and $95 per child ages 4-12.
- Apr. 1, 2013-Dec 20, 2013 are $125 per adult per night and $75 per child ages 4-12.
*Supplement Rate is subject to tax and service charge.
Fill my kitchen
The villa's kitchen will be stocked upon arrival for one easy price!
- 1 lb ground coffee
- 1 lb sugar
- 1 quart milk
- 1 loaf of bread
- peanut butter
- assorted jellies
- 1 dozen eggs
- 1 tin of Brie cheese
- assorted fruit and cereals
- Danish pastries
- 1 quart of orange juice
- 1 tin of Pringles potato chips
- 6 assorted soft drinks
*Price is subject to 18% tax and 10% service charge.
- King-size bed in master suite, two double beds in each of two remaining bedrooms
- Few minutes by touring cart from Minitas Beach
Villa Terraza at Casa de Campo villa rental rates
|Travel Dates||Bedrooms||Price / night|
|Now to Dec 20, 2013||3||$1,349 AUD$1,350 CAD1,273 CHF€1,016 EUR£868 GBP$1,275 USD||Check Availability|
Add $95 per night for each extra adult
Please add 18% government tax and 10% legal service charge. Tax and service charge are regulated by the government and are subject to change. Security Deposit: $1,500 Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
Book now for travel anytime from May 1- October 30, 2013 and receive a $500 Sport Credit! Sport credit valid on golf, shooting, tennis and horseback riding.This special also includes daily breakfast prepared in the villa, a private maid, two (4) passenger touring carts for 3 and 4 bedroom villas and three (4) passenger touring carts for 5 bedroom villas, welcome amenities upon arrival, wireless internet access in the villa use of the fitness center, and concierge services for all restaurant and sport reservations. For new bookings as of February 18, 2013 and must be booked no later than July 31, 2013. Rates start at $1075 per night for a 3 bedroom villa. Please ask your villa specialist for additional details.
Subject to availability. Please add 18% tax and service charge to all rates. 3 night minimum stay required and blackout dates may apply. Sport credit is not valid on any type of lessons.
Inquire About Villa Terraza at Casa de Campo
Villa Terraza at Casa de Campo Reviews
No reviews yet.
Similar Villas in Dominican Republic
Puertas del Sol at Casa de Campo special This delightful two-story villa has enough indoor and outdoor living space for everyone to …
in Casa De Campo
EXCLUSIVE VILLA COLLECTION Casa Blanca at Casa de Campo This two-story villa, located in an exclusive …
in Casa De Campo