Silver Turtle Villa is a 6 bedroom split-level villa compromising 570 square meters of covered space, with a study/media room, Nanny bedroom and is great for a family holiday.
External finishes are a blend of stone, adobe painted cement walls and hardwood windows and doors. Roofs are wallaba shingles which blends naturally into the environment and gives you a feel of been surrounded only by nature.
Through the main entrance you enter the foyer and then into the delightful and large great room with beautiful views. You can relax in the air-conditioning or open the huge stackable glass sliding doors which when fully open bring the outside in while capturing the prevailing tropical trade winds of this undiscovered paradise. The spacious kitchen comes with stainless steel SMEG appliances and is very well appointed, conveniently located off the kitchen are the laundry room and service bathroom and the Nanny bedroom.
The right wing of the villa has 3 bedrooms, the master bedroom which is just three steps up from the great room and has private media room adjacent to it. The master bedroom also has a sizeable walk through closet and is set up to enjoy the picturesque scenery of the ocean. Then a few steps down from the great room are two more bedrooms which both have en-suite bathrooms, large closets and a private veranda with views of the ocean.
In the left wing of the villa you will find the study/media room which can also be converted into a bedroom as the sofa is a fold-out bed. There are three bedrooms in the left wing, one has double beds and the other two have a king size bed, they all have en-suite bathrooms, central air conditioning, ceiling fans and private verandas.
You will experience elegant yet comfortable indoor and outdoor living with an ambience that is relaxing and romantic.
We welcome families year-round. All children of 17 years old or younger can stay free in parent’s room up to the permissible maximum occupancy per accommodation. Additional person charge will apply to adults of 18 years old and older. Cribs are available on request. The Sugar Palm Kids club is available and is complimentary for children ages 4 to 14 including activities, afternoon kids snacks and soft drinks Beach bags for children of 4 and up. It opens from 9 am to 5 pm daily and closes for lunch from 12 pm to 1pm. Baby sitting services are available upon request and a charge of US$ 15 per hour applies.
The resort has achieved the highest standard of service in the Caribbean and enjoyed visits by various celebrities including Leonardo Di Caprio, Daniel Craig, Mick Jagger, Michael Jordan, Cliff Richard, Dennis Quaid, Derek Jeter, Nicole Kidman, Enrique Iglesias, Bill Gates, Keira Knightly, Michael Douglas, Hugh Grant, Paolo Maldini, Zinedine Zidane and many more.
Bedroom / Bathroom Description
Bedroom 1 - Master is 92.3 sq. meters with a king size bed, en-suite bathroom with tub and shower, double vanity, air conditioning, fan, safe, telephone, office area, walk-in closet, private terrace, personal vanity table with makeup mirror, TV, wireless access, mosquito net.
Bedroom 2 – 2 Double Beds 48 sq. meters with two double size beds, en-suite bathroom with tub and shower, double vanity, air conditioning, fan, safe, telephone, private terrace, TV, wireless access, mosquito net.
Bedroom 3- 2 Double Beds Is 48 sq. meters with double beds, bathroom with shower, double vanity, air conditioning, fan, safe, telephone, private terrace, TV, wireless access, mosquito net.
Bedroom 4- 2nd Master is 74.5 sq. meters with a king size bed, en-suite bathroom with tub and shower, double vanity, air conditioning, fan, safe, telephone, office area, walk-in closet, private terrace, personal vanity table with makeup mirror, TV, wireless access, mosquito net.
Bedroom 5- 2 Double Beds is 41 sq. meters with double beds, bathroom with shower, double vanity, air conditioning, fan, safe, telephone, private terrace, TV, wireless access, mosquito net.
Bedroom 6- 1 King Size Bedis 72 sq. meters with a king size bed, en-suite bathroom with shower, double vanity, air conditioning, fan, safe, telephone, private terrace, TV, wireless access, mosquito net. Direct access from outside.
- Pool with wooden deck and gazebo
- Beach chairs 6
- Beach towels
- Beach Umbrella 2
- Outdoor dining (can seat 10 persons)
- Outdoor living space with BBQ grill
- Lounge furniture
Villa Platinum Services
Enjoy Butler service 8 hours daily, Private Chef service daily, Full Meal Board, alcoholic and non-alcoholic bar with daily refill, daily fresh fruit selection, Maid service daily and turn-down service, all resort services and access to resort facilities at the daily rate of $200 per person per night, $100 per person per night for children the age of 17 and below and no charge for children the age of 2 and below. Please add 20% tax and service fees to the rates.
A full list of resort services are available. Please see link for additional information.
- Full 24 hour security system
- Butler service
- Return private airport transfer
- Central Air conditioning
- Flat screen TV with interactive DVD player
- Cable TV
- Calls to US, Canada and Europe with Net phone (chargeable to the account)
- Ceiling fans
- Personal golf cart per bedroom
- Laundry service
- Espresso machine
- Coffee maker
- Juice maker
- Selection of one daily newspaper
- Complimentary wireless internet access
- White sand beaches, the island abounds with natural beauty and offers the serenity in which to enjoy it
- There is a large infinity pool located right off the main terrace and a Jacuzzi offering views of the Caribbean Sea and the beautiful barrier reef
Staff and Services
- 24 hour property management
- Maid service daily with turn down service
- Gardening and swimming pool services
- Masseuse - advance notice may be required and is at an additional cost
- Childcare services apart from Kids Club are at at additional cost
- Private chef service is available at an additional cost
- Excursion to the neighboring Islands or snorkel trip
- Picnic lunch at Mahault beach
- Sun set champagne reception at Hole 13
- 7 minutes to grocery store by car in the village
- 3 minutes to Resort Restaurants and facilities with own golf cart
- 2 minutes to the closest beach with excellent lunch and bar service
- 12 minutes to the Airport
- Maximum 12 guests
- Children are welcome
- No pets allowed
- Daily continental breakfast
- Access to all Resort facilities
- Complementary use of non- motorized water sports
- Guided tour to Mount Royal (877ft.)
Additional Villa Notes
- For stays between December 17, 2013 and January 6, 2014 (approx dates) there is a minimum 10 night stay. There is a 7 Night requirement for arrivals before the 22nd of December or arrivals after 27th of December 2013. For all other dates, there is a 5 night minimum stay required.
Rates available upon request.
The exact location of Silver Turtle is not available on this map. The pin on the map below shows the approximate location of Canouan Resort, The Grenadines:
Silver Turtle Reviews
There are currently no reviews.
There are currently no specials available for Silver Turtle.
About The Grenadines
A Serene Sanctuary
St. Vincent and the Grenadines is an island chain made up of 32 separate islands, only 9 of which are inhabited. Most of our villas are located on Canouan Island, which is just 5 square miles in size. The other 31 islands make up your playground, where you can explore utterly untouched beaches and coves.
Rent one of our luxury villas on Canouan Island for a blissful retreat among breathtaking backdrops of turquoise lagoons, coral reefs, idyllic white-sand beaches, tropical rainforests, and watercolor sunsets.The island's tropical weather combined with its French and British colonial history make it a perfect destination for a fun family vacation or a romantic getaway with one special person. You'll relax on some of the world's most beautiful beaches where you can swim, sunbathe, and snorkel in seclusion. For more beach adventure, charter a yacht to Tobago Cays to dive with the island's famous green sea turtles. No matter what you choose to do while visiting, you'll appreciate the island flavors, warm sunshine, and European charm that define St. Vincent and the Grenadines.
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.