Fleming's retreat is a boutique resort laced with beaches, tropical forest, caves and secluded nooks. Intimate and informal, this idyll attracts celebrities and other lovers of luxury.
If these walls could talk they’d tell tales of artists and writers, spies and seducers. The romantic atmosphere is palpable. But, the home Fleming designed is perfect for a group of friends on holiday or a family vacation. It’s utterly relaxing though creative people may feel the inspiration that’s in the atmosphere.
Be shaken - not stirred - by the splendor of James Bond's birthplace. Dashing 007 originated at this 15-acre seaside hideaway, which blossomed around the home of Ian Fleming, who wrote 13 spy novels here. The author delighted in the landscape's richness and praised "the blazing sunshine, natural beauty and the most healthy life I could live."
The Ian Fleming Villa
Three Bedrooms and Two Guest Cottages
The original Ian Fleming Villa, where the Bond creator penned all 14 of his superspy novels, is a five-bedroom unit overlooking the Caribbean Sea, equipped with a bar and spacious entertainment room – furnished with a huge day bed. The Fleming Villa features the original three-bedroom home, with a king, a queen, and two twin beds, all newly refurbished and offering a spectacular view of the ocean.
Additionally, two king bedroom suites have been added as separate poolside cottages. Each bedroom has its own patio, bathroom with outdoor shower and a GoldenEye signature clawfoot tub, placed in a peaceful, and very private, tropical setting. Not only does this accommodation provide you with a personal Butler and Housekeeper, but here you will also find the only private pool on the property (ideal for midnight dips), as well as direct access to the magnificent private Fleming Beach with secret coves, a barbeque, and shower set into the coastline. The romantic atmosphere is palpable, but the home Fleming designed is perfect for a group of friends on holiday or a family vacation.
- Three spacious bedrooms + two guest cottages
- Sleeps up to ten people
- Private living room
- Large Entertainment Room
- Private swimming pool with a unique undulating design (ideal for midnight dips)
- Secluded private beach
- Secret coves with BBQ and shower set into coastline
- Spacious tropical gardens with several areas in which to dine overlooking the ocean
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Full staff available including a chef, butler & housekeeper (food and drink are at an additional cost)
Food and Beverage
Bizot Bar: On the western arm of Low Cay Beach, Bizot Bar is the spot for stylish low key dining. Located just steps from the sea and GoldenEye’s fresh water swimming pool, Bizot Bar serves breakfast and lunch. It’s especially famous for its delicious Jamaican specialties.
Gazebo : Built in the aerie, tree house-style, the newly designed Gazebo (with lounge and restaurant) serves up dishes with an international flavor. Overlooking both Low Cay Beach and The Lagoon, the Gazebo is the sexy, open-air spot to enjoy cocktails while watching fiery Caribbean sunsets.
In Room Dining: Enjoy breakfast on the veranda of your Lagoon Suite or set a romantic dinner on the porch of your Beach Cottage.
To spend time at the GoldenEye FieldSpa is to exist in a more mindful and peaceful tempo. With its lagoon's edge cottage and open-to-the air treatment rooms, the spa without walls is a sanctuary for massage, salt scrubs, skin brightening facials, herbal wraps, and energy work. So built into the natural landscape, guests can kayak or swim through the lagoon to arrive at the spa. FieldSpa shares an approach to living that enlivens with energy, happiness, and health.
- Custom-designed furniture
- Royal Hut’s fine handmade linens and Batik robes in each room
- Panasonic Inverter air conditioning technology (which utilizes 40% less energy)
- Bath and beauty products made with local wild-grown botanicals
- Located directly on the beach
- Private swimming pool with a unique undulating design
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Full staff including chef, butler and housekeeper
- Distance from hotel to Montego Bay Airport (MBJ), 90 minutes.
- Distance from hotel to Ocho Rios, 30 minutes.
- Distance from hotel to Ian Fleming International Airport, 10 minutes.
- Distance from hotel to Kingston airport, 2 ½ hours
- In Room Dining available
- Enjoy breakfast on the veranda of your Lagoon Suite or set a romantic dinner on the porch of your Beach Cottage.
- 3 Night minimum stay all year long, 5 night minimum during high season
- Minimum night stay: Peak season Ten(10) nights over Christmas/New Year's Holiday (December 20-January 7)
- 3 night deposit or 50% (whichever is greater) upon making the reservation
Jamaica Villa Notes
- Most Jamaican rental villas come with a full staff, consisting of cook, maid, and laundress. A private cook will prepare breakfast, lunch, and dinner -- meals that you choose based on your own personal tastes.
- A prepaid refundable security/damage deposit is required by most Jamaican Villas usually $500 - $1000 per stay. Please inquire with your Villa Specialist for exact amounts at time of booking.
|Now to Apr 30, 2014||5||
$ 7,500 € 5532 $ 8493 $ 8528 6741 £ 4610
|May 1, 2014 to Oct 31, 2014||5||
$ 5,500 € 4057 $ 6228 $ 6254 4943 £ 3381
|Nov 1, 2014 to Dec 14, 2014||5||
$ 6,600 € 4868 $ 7474 $ 7504 5932 £ 4057
Please add 20% tax and gratuity to all rates. Rates include full breakfast.
Please add a USD $1 per bedroom per night accommodations tax.
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
The exact location of Ian Fleming Villa at Goldeneye is not available on this map. The pin on the map below shows the approximate location of Oracabessa, Jamaica:
Ian Fleming Villa at Goldeneye Reviews
There are currently no reviews.
There are currently no specials available for Ian Fleming Villa at Goldeneye.
Out of Many, One People
Jamaica is a great destination for everyone and every occasion. While many venture to Jamaica to tan and relax on the breathtaking beaches, there is also a plethora of activities to keep travelers busy.
Avid snorkelers and scuba divers will enjoy the beautiful coral reefs and exotic marine life. Coffee lovers will take pleasure in the delicious home-grown coffee from the famous Jamaican Blue Mountains, which are also ideal for hiking and horseback riding. Sightseers will want to climb the world-famous 600-foot-high Dunn's River Falls, and bird-lovers will enjoy the Rocklands Feeding Station, home to Jamaica’s 27 native species. Those who want to see beautiful sunsets should partake in the Jamaican tradition and head over to the famous Rick’s Cafe in Negril, where visitors will not only see magnificent sunset views, but also watch brave cliff-jumpers dive into the crystal-clear water.
A villa vacation in Jamaica is also unique in that many of our villas come with a full staff (chef, butler, housekeeper and laundress) included. The friendly staff will treat you with their “No problem, mon” service, where everything you desire is at your beck and call.
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.