This 4 bedroom villa is a wonderful example of circular and octagonal design taking full advantage of the view on all sides.
Built and owned by the same family for over forty years, Ma’ Moura is cared for by an award- winning staff who dedicate themselves to fulfilling vacation dreams. Each guest is welcomed with warm smiles and infinite Jamaican hospitality.
Ma’ Moura is a four-bedroom villa that takes advantage of a wonderful circular and octagonal design to embrace spectacular views of the Caribbean Sea from all angles. A fluid, transparent light invigorates the living room and captures seductive vistas of gardens and sea beyond. With its comfortable Caribbean style, the living room is a perfect haven for family and friends at rest. There is a small library, cable television, backgammon table, bridge table, VCR and CD player in the living room. Internet access is available.
Alfresco dining may be enjoyed on the pool terrace. A newly added outdoor lounge is a great setting for an evening cocktail or simple relaxation with a favorite book. The circular swimming pool has a wonderful location in the center of this open villa.
Surrounding the circular swimming pool are Ma’Moura’s bedrooms, dining area, sitting area, kitchen and bar.
- Master Bedroom: Four-poster king-sized bed with a newly renovated marble bath and shower, air conditioning, flat screen TV
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, air conditioning, flat screen TV, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 3: 2 Four-poster queen size beds, air conditioning, flat screen TV, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin size beds that can be converted to a king, air conditioning, flat screen TV, en-suite bathroom
- 3 Complimentary golf carts
- Backgammon Table
- Bridge Table
- Cable TV
- CD Player
- Flat screen TV's
- Indoor/outdoor dining
- iPod dock
- 42-Foot swimming pool
Staff and Services
- Situated on a quiet plateau overlooking the 9th and 14th fairways with a panoramic view of the golf course, mountains and Caribbean Sea.
- Short walk to tennis courts and Great House, or cart ride to golf.
- Children welcomed
- Available for couples, wedding parties or groups of eight.
Jamaica Villa Notes
- Most Jamaican rental villas come with a full staff, consisting of cook, maid, and laundress. A private cook will prepare breakfast, lunch, and dinner -- meals that you choose based on your own personal tastes.
- A prepaid refundable security/damage deposit is required by most Jamaican Villas usually $500 - $1000 per stay. Please inquire with your Villa Specialist for exact amounts at time of booking.
Additional Villa Notes
- TRYALL CLUB TEMPORARY MEMBERSHIP FEE: Tryall is a private club whose members may use most Club facilities at no charge with the exception of golf, food and beverage, and spa services. Complimentary amenities include the beach, water sports, tennis, the excellent gym, the Hummingbird Kids Club, Great House afternoon tea, the Manager’s Cocktail Party and various special events.
- The Tryall Club requires all villa and condo guests to become members during their stay via a Temporary Membership Fee of US$130 per person, per week for each guest 16 or older, or US$26 per person, per day for stays of less than 7 days.
- Plan to pay your Temporary Membership Fee locally at the Front Desk in the Great House when you register. Credit cards are accepted. You will be given a temporary membership card to enable your access to all Club facilities.
- Crib rentals are $11 per day
- All rates are subject to change
|Now to Nov 22, 2015||4||
$ 643 € 613 $ 855 $ 806 629 £ 442
|Nov 23, 2015 to Nov 30, 2015
$ 773 € 737 $ 1028 $ 969 756 £ 531
|Dec 1, 2015 to Dec 20, 2015||4||
$ 643 € 613 $ 855 $ 806 629 £ 442
|Dec 21, 2015 to Jan 4, 2016
Christmas & New Year's
$ 1,579 € 1506 $ 2100 $ 1979 1545 £ 1085
Government Consumption Tax of 10% must be applied to the villa rental rate. Please add a $130 per week resort fee for all guests 16 and over. Special rates apply for holiday weeks.
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
MaMoura at Tryall Reviews
There are currently no reviews.
There are currently no specials available for MaMoura at Tryall.
Out of Many, One People
Jamaica is a great destination for everyone and every occasion. While many venture to Jamaica to tan and relax on the breathtaking beaches, there is also a plethora of activities to keep travelers busy.
Avid snorkelers and scuba divers will enjoy the beautiful coral reefs and exotic marine life. Coffee lovers will take pleasure in the delicious home-grown coffee from the famous Jamaican Blue Mountains, which are also ideal for hiking and horseback riding. Sightseers will want to climb the world-famous 600-foot-high Dunn's River Falls, and bird-lovers will enjoy the Rocklands Feeding Station, home to Jamaica’s 27 native species. Those who want to see beautiful sunsets should partake in the Jamaican tradition and head over to the famous Rick’s Cafe in Negril, where visitors will not only see magnificent sunset views, but also watch brave cliff-jumpers dive into the crystal-clear water.
A villa vacation in Jamaica is also unique in that many of our villas come with a full staff (chef, butler, housekeeper and laundress) included. The friendly staff will treat you with their “No problem, mon” service, where everything you desire is at your beck and call.
Learn more about Jamaica »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.