Chateau D' Anjou - PR1050 Loire Valley
This stunning, listed Loire Chateau near Angers, on the banks of the River Layon, was built in the 16th century and still boasts some original features including a moat, now dry, and watch towers.
Set within its own, award-winning vineyard, the winery is housed in an original 15th century ' Palais de Justice' jail and a wine tasting visit is a must during your stay.
Today this Loire Chateau near Angers offers every modern convenience and is ideally placed to explore the Chateau of the Loire, enjoy tempting food and wine and improve your French in this area referred to as the ' Garden of France' and cradle of the French language.
Nearby this Loire Chateau, Angers is the capital of the region, sitting at the confluence of the rivers Maine and Loire. Chateau d' Angers is a foreboding structure with no less than 17 giant towers. At its heart, the charming St Genevieve Chapel kept the secret of the ' Tapisseries de l' Apocalypse for hundreds of years, and this astounding, 100m long tapestry is now on display at the Chateau.
- Living Room
- TV, DVD, and CD player
- Open Fireplace
- Well equipped kitchen
- Dining Room
- Double Bedroom (CD, radio and safe) with en suite bathroom, WC
- Twin/Double bedroom (CD, radio and safe) with en suite bathroom, WC
- Double bedroom (CD, radio and safe) with a en suite bathroom and separate WC
- Twin/double bedroom with (CD, radio and safe) with en suite bathroom, WC
- Two bedroom suites, each with a double bedroom, dressing area and salon and en suite bathroom with walk in shower, WC
Lower ground floor:
- Billard Room and guest WC
- 3 hectares of totally enclosed grounds with a good lawn for children
- Ample outdoor dining
- Portable charcoal barbecue
- Private tennis court
- Table tennis
- Ample parking
- Pool towels
- Dressing gowns & hair-dryers in every bedroom
- 4 hours mid-week maid service
- Additional maid service €15 per hour
- Chef services all available on request
- Private 12m x 6m heated pool
- Winter heating
- Telephone is available at an additional cost
- Specialist wine tasting and wine harvesting trips in September
Additional Villa Notes
- A security deposit between $825-$4125 USD will be pre-collected based on the total cost of the villa reservation.
Loire Valley Villa Notes
- Please note that France villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request.
Chateau D' Anjou - PR1050 villa rental rates
Rates available upon request.
Inquire About Chateau D' Anjou - PR1050
Chateau D' Anjou - PR1050 Reviews
No reviews yet.