Mango Surf Beach Front Villa Maui
Mango Surf beachfront vacation villa is an adorable petite-size 3 bedroom beach and ocean front home with a large heated swimming pool and panoramic ocean views.
Mango Surf beachfront vacation villa is an adorable petite-size 3 bedroom beach and ocean front home with a large heated swimming pool and panoramic ocean views. This charming beachfront paradise offers laid-back old-Hawaii-style ambiance in a quiet residential neighborhood on the sunny drier south-facing shores of Kihei on the leeward side of Maui Island. The surrounding ambiance is tranquil and truly relaxing. Mango Surf is especially recommended for those seeking intimate luxury. The backyard area is landscaped to provide complete privacy for guests who want to enjoy pure tropical outdoor living.
In the spring of 2013 Mango Surf was purchased by a new owner. Mango has now been launched in May 2013 as a fully updated beach home with new landscaping, all new furniture indoors and outdoors, freshly painted interior, new kitchen appliances, and state-of-art entertainment electronics.
Throughout Mango Surf, we deliberately placed unique top-quality furnishings and decor to create an elegant beach house ambiance. The walls are decorated with tasteful original art crafted by some of the island's most prestigious artists. Furniture has been selected for comfort as well as good looks. In the living room the sofa set is made of Italian leather. The 84" long farmhouse style indoor dining table was recently assembled from reclaimed 100 year old imported solid teak. A state-of-art ultra-thin 1080p true HD Samsung television is wall-mounted in every room. All televisions have HD DVD players, bona-fide HD programming via HD cable boxes, and iPod alarm clock radios. In the great room is an HD DVR (PVR) that allows you to record your favorite television programs while you play at the beach. Each television will feature unlimited Netflix downloads along with other internet direct content streamed via ethernet equipped smart televisions. A central speaker system allows you to play music throughout the house. The third bedroom is equipped with a PS3 gaming device. Unlimited US mainland long distance telephone calling.
A graceful mature mango tree greets all arrivals to Mango Surf. Make your own natural frozen mango drinks when visiting during the fruit season. On the oceanside the property is decorated with flowering and fragrant plants and flowers. Tropical song birds roost in the rich foliage that envelopes the back yard. Swim and sun in a very private backyard where palm trees wave in the gentle breezes that blow in off the sea, and at night tiki torches give a romantic glow to the garden and pool. In winter season it is possible to watch whales swimming by and playing or training their young in the sapphire blue offshore waters.
Inside Mango Surf is a large indoor living and dining room with bamboo floors, a covered outdoor living area, covered outdoor dining, pool cabana with kitchenette, a large heated swimming pool, dual zone central air conditioning, a fully equipped kitchen, a BBQ grill, and direct beach and ocean front access.
In front of Mango Surf the shoreline has a nice quiet small sandy beach area sheltered by an ancient off-shore reef. The ocean gently laps along the shoreline providing a terrific lagoon-like area for children to play and swim in the warm shallow water. Half a dozen other wide golden sand postcard-perfect beaches are just a short distance away. Try a different beach every day! We provide portable coolers, beach chairs, beach umbrellas, and beach towels at Mango. If you choose to experience one of Maui's other sandy swimming beach parks, please know that access is free, and they mostly all provide free public parking, restrooms, picnic tables, and showers..
Enjoy your own half acre property with a gated back yard and pool area where you can watch incredible tropical sunsets, feel the gentle sea breezes, and enjoy beautiful ocean views of the islands of Kaho`olawe, Lanai, and the West Maui mountains
Next to the extra-large heated swimming pool is a separate cabana pavilion with a kitchenette (fridge, sink, barware, blender), a half powder bath, and an alfresco garden shower. There are 6 reclining chaise lounge chairs with thickly padded custom cushions set around the pool. Also in the garden is a large double size hammock on a cypress wood stand. Outside the great room is a covered patio for outdoor dining at a table that seats six. A brand new portable Weber grill is ready for delicious evening BBQ's. Outside of the master bedroom is a complete outdoor living area under a spacious covered roof. The outdoor living area is complete with outdoor rug, 3 love seat sofas, side chair, coffee table, side tables and a card table for four. Set throughout the garden are glazed ceramic pots with plant gardens for a spectacular outdoor living space.
The kitchen is stocked with all new cooking, dining and serving items including crystal bar ware, and Hotel Collection bone china. There are abundant serving bowls and platters for family dining. To create memorable island dining in your own private paradise, we purchased abundant small appliances for your convenience. In the kitchen is a rice cooker, waffle maker, roasting pan, espresso machine, dual coffee makers with grinders, french press, blender, mixer, juicer, salad spinner, and All-Clad cookware.
The master bedroom features an extended outdoor covered lanai and a glorious ocean view. A California King bed faces directly out towards the ocean. Silvery platinum blue privacy lined silk drapes grace the wrap-around floor to ceiling windows. Two sets of french doors open directly out to the outdoor living area. The master bedroom has a walk in closet area with abundant hangers, wardrobe mirrors, safe, and extra blankets and pillows.
Two other bedrooms are cozy and comfortable with luxury bed linens, pillows and other guest supplies. The middle bedroom has a queen bed and the third bedroom has either two twin beds or another king bed. Both of the back bedrooms share a shower bath.
All linens provided in Mango Surf are top quality all-cotton high thread count bed linens, down pillows, synthetic down alternative pillows, down duvets, thick all cotton Hotel Collection mattress pads, and all-cotton blankets. Each bathroom is stocked with a scale, make-up mirror, plush all-cotton Hotel Collection towels, hair dryers, and assorted soaps and custom made Maui brand amenities. There are two large showers inside the home and an outdoor shower and pool bath in the cabana.
Mango Surf may be rented in conjunction with the next door Moana Hideaway, which has 4 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms, for a total of 7 bedrooms for 14 guests, in two adjoining very pretty beach front properties. Or, rent Mango Surf with the adjacent 4 bedroom 5 bath 4,000 plus square foot Sapphire Seas Beach Estate also for up to 14 guests. Rent all three properties together for up to 22 guests. The sprawling emerald green grass lawn that reaches out to the sea from all three homes serves to seamlessly blend the multiple properties together, for convenient side by side living.
In one direction you may walk to the grocery store, post office, bank, restaurants, doctor's office, and even to a free county operated open air heated Olympic size lap pool and kiddie pool. In the other direction you may walk just a pinch under one mile to a large convenient public park with night-lit basketball and tennis courts, skateboard ramp, in-line skating rink, and children's play equipment. Adjacent to the park is a collection of small boutique restaurants, grocery store, bars with live music, gym, Starbucks, ice cream shop, surf shop and much more!
A private chef is available for hire to grocery shop, or to prepare and serve up to 3 meals per day. You may wish to consider the luxury of having a chef-prepared gourmet dinner served in-villa and al-fresco on your arrival evening! Ready to grill-yourself complete meals can be delivered, or fully cooked ready-to-eat dining including salads and snacks are additional options.
Our very own exclusive in-house Concierge will assist you with all of your vacation planning needs, including adventure reservations, auto rentals, catered meals or private in-villa chef service, sailing, snorkeling, fishing and helicopter charters, advance reservations for the Old Lahaina Luau, family portrait photos, star-lit massages, vow renewal ceremonies, golf tee-times and other pleasures to enhance your vacation on Maui.
Beach and Ocean Front Panoramic Views
Beach and Ocean Front Panoramic Water and Sunset Views!
If rented for 7 nights or longer at the full advertised rate, a thorough and comprehensive complimentary mid-week housekeeping service is provided on day 3 or 4 of each week, for up to 8 hours in total, which includes a complete bed and bath linen change and general cleaning. Our villas are extremely well stocked with an abundant supply of towels, blankets, extra bed linens, paper products, and various cleaning and soap products. There is plenty of inventory to suffice for several days. Personal laundry service is excluded from the mid-week service. Within your private villa there is a laundry area with a full-size washer/dryer, cleaning supplies, laundry supplies, plenty of laundry soap, and multiple irons/boards. During the Christmas and New Years holiday period, DAILY housekeeping is provided, with the exception that there is no housekeeping service on Christmas Day December 25 and on New Years Day January 1. Additional a la carte housekeeping service is $40 per hour per housekeeper plus 4.166% GE tax with a 3 hour minimum. Advance notice is requested. Subject to availability.
There is a portable propane BBQ grill along with a fridge, wet bar, and sink at the pool cabana.
There is a security system with multiple separate zones.
There is indoor dining for six to eight guests
Outdoor dining accommodates 6 persons
There is a fitness center just blocks from Mango Surf that welcomes visitors for a fee. You may also request to rent an elyptical machine through your Personal Concierge.
There is a no-charge high speed wired and wireless network which extends to the pool area and cabana.
A small desk and counter work area in the kitchen is equipped with a fax/copier/scanner/printer and basic office supplies.
Child locks on some sliding doors, gas range in kitchen, tiki torches, jumbo mango fruit tree on property, gated from the road so the back yard and pool area is entirely private from the local road. Unlimited netflix downloads, HD television service in all rooms. A separate pool cabana provides an outdoor shower, half bath, granite counters, small fridge, three bar stools, and wet bar. Unlimited US mainland long distance telephone calling.
- Bed: King bed in large private bedroom suite directly facing the ocean and the large outdoor covered veranda, bamboo floor, silvery platinum blue black out lined silk drapes, two arm chairs facing the television, dresser
- View: Ocean view from your bed!
- Bath: Private bath with shower, dual vanities, make-up mirror, scale, hair dryers, custom toiletries, abundant fluffy cotton towels, 100% cotton waffle weave custom embroidered bath robes
- Floor: Main level
- Closet: Walk-in closet with abundant hangers, extra pillows, blankets and down duvet, iron/board, 100% cotton waffle weave custom embroidered bath robes, wardrobe mirror
- Lanai: Direct outdoor access to the covered patio via double french doors
- Electronics: Large state-of-art Samsung ultra-thin television, HD digital cable box, HD CD/DVD player, iPod alarm clock radio, Phone
- A/C: Yes
- Bed: Pillow Top Queen Bed with bamboo floors, dresser, mirror, wood blinds in a bay window
- View: Garden View
- Bath: Shared shower bathroom with bedroom 3 with a vanity, make-up mirror, scale, hair dryer, custom toiletries, abundant fluffy cotton towels,
- Floor: Main level
- Closet: Standard closet with abundant hangers, extra pillows, blankets and down duvet, 100% cotton waffle weave custom embroidered bath robes, wardrobe mirror
- Lanai: No direct access
- Electronics: Samsung ultra-thin television, HD digital cable box, HD CD/DVD player, iPod alarm clock radio
- A/C: Central Air Conditioning and Remote Control Ceiling Fans
- Bed: Two Extra-Long Twin Beds that can be made as another King Bed (available at no extra charge) with pillow top mattresses, side chair, dresser, bookshelf with games, bamboo floor, wood blinds in bay window
- View: Garden View
- Bath: Shared shower only bathroom with bedroom 2
- Floor: Main Level
- Closet: Standard
- Lanai: No direct access
- Electronics: Samsung ultra-thin television, HD digital cable box, HD CD/DVD player, iPod alarm clock radio, PS3 gaming console
- A/C: Central Air Conditioning and Remote Control Ceiling Fans
- Outdoor Spa: Not provided
- Central A/C: Yes
- Partial A/C: All rooms have ceiling fans.
- Cable TV: Yes with digital HD channels
- Villa Size: Approximately 1,716 square feet of indoor living space.
- Lot Size: Approximately 18,056 square feet of ocean front property.
- Safe: Yes
- DVD: The Living Room has an HD DVD (PVR) and each bedroom has an HD or similar CD/DVD player.
- Billiard Table: There are several bars in the area, some located within just a few blocks from Mango, that have billiard tables.
- Clock Radios: Some
- Tiki Torches: Yes
- Bath Robes: Yes
- Hammock: Yes
- Three private bedrooms. The oceanfront ocean view master bedroom has a California King Bed and private en-suite bath. The middle bedroom has a Queen Bed and garden view. It shares a bath with the third bedroom that has Two Twin Beds or One King Bed. All beds are equipped with plush pillow-top brand new ultra-luxurious quality mattresses, down duvet, all-cotton blankets, and high thread-count all cotton bed linens.
- There are two full baths in the main house, both with showers. There is a third powder bath at the outdoor pool cabana along with an outside shower. Both indoor bathrooms are shower only - no tub. Both bathrooms provide a scale, hair dryer, make-up mirror, amenities, and abundant plush all-cotton towels. No bath tub on property.
- Stroll out from your home across the sprawling green grass lawn, and then directly on to a narrow sandy shoreline. The water along this shoreline is fairly shallow due to an ancient off-shore reef that protects the beach from large waves. This is a perfect location for young children to play. At the beach you can snorkel, swim, scuba dive, kayak, and paddle board. From time to time there is a surf break offshore nearby that provides for surfing small waves. Half a dozen other wide golden sand postcard-perfect beaches are a short distance away from Mango Surf. They are easily reached by car with a 1-2 minute drive, a healthy 2 mile stroll, or a short bike ride. All nearby public beaches provide parking, restrooms and showers.
- Mango Surf is blessed with a spectacular free-form heated saline-filtered swimming pool. No cover or fencing is provided. Pool heating is provided during cooler months. This pool is one of the larger and deeper pools we know of at any private rental home on Maui. Next to the pool is a cabana house with three bar stools, a kitchenette (fridge, sink, barware, blender, powder bath, and a shower. There are 6 reclining chaise lounge chairs with thickly padded custom cushions set around the pool. Also in the garden is a large double size hammock on a cypress wood stand and 4 teak rocking chairs. Outside of the master bedroom is a complete outdoor living area under a spacious covered roof. The living area is complete with 3 love seat sofas, side chair, coffee table, side tables and a game table for four. Set throughout the garden are glazed ceramic pots with plant gardens for a spectacular outdoor living space.
- The sandy shoreline in front of the property is public. Guests use the pool is at their own risk - no lifeguard is provided. Pool is not covered or fenced. It is suggested for guests to bring a pool alarm if concerned about water safety for guests. Pool is heated in cooler months to an average of 83 degrees. Higher pool temperatures may not be attainable given the depth and size of the pool and the frequency of gas deliveries by truck. Mango Surf is situated in a quiet residential neighborhood. Quiet hours are from 8pm to 8am. Beach areas are subject to shifting sands and erosion. As in any coastal area, from time to time the tides may deposit a small amount of seaweed on the shoreline. The bathrooms and kitchen are original construction, although bath hardware has been updated and the kitchen has a new fridge and gas range/oven. No bath tub on property. Both bathrooms have a shower only, although one shower has a deep pan that has been used for bathing young children and babies. GET/TAT ID #W61953435-01
Additional Villa Notes
- $95 reservation fee applies to all bookings.
- Weddings or other large events are not allowed at this property.
- Reservations for guests who live on-island are subject to advanced approval.
Mango Surf Beach Front Villa villa rental rates
|Travel Dates||Bedrooms||Price / night|
|Now to Dec 10, 2013||3||$1,343 AUD$1,301 CAD1,090 CHF€892 EUR£748 GBP$1,195 USD||Check Availability|
Late Fall 2013, Mid-Week Housekeeping Service is provided For Each 7 Nights Reserved, 6 night minimum stay
|Dec 29, 2013 to Jan 9, 2014||3||$2,810 AUD$2,721 CAD2,281 CHF€1,866 EUR£1,564 GBP$2,500 USD||Check Availability|
Holidays 2013/14, Daily Housekeeping Service is provided Except for New Years Day, 5 night minimum stay
|Jan 9, 2014 to Feb 13, 2014||3||$1,905 AUD$1,845 CAD1,547 CHF€1,265 EUR£1,061 GBP$1,695 USD||Check Availability|
Winter 2014, Mid-Week Housekeeping Service is provided For Each 7 Nights Reserved, 6 night minimum stay
|Feb 13, 2014 to Mar 30, 2014||3||$2,017 AUD$1,954 CAD1,638 CHF€1,340 EUR£1,123 GBP$1,795 USD||Check Availability|
Peak Winter 2014, Mid-Week Housekeeping Service is provided For Each 7 Nights Reserved, 6 night minimum stay
|Mar 30, 2014 to Apr 19, 2014||3||$2,130 AUD$2,063 CAD1,729 CHF€1,415 EUR£1,186 GBP$1,895 USD||Check Availability|
Spring Break 2014, Daily Housekeeping Service is provided Except for Easter Sunday, 6 night minimum stay
|Apr 19, 2014 to Jun 19, 2014||3||$1,568 AUD$1,518 CAD1,273 CHF€1,041 EUR£873 GBP$1,395 USD||Check Availability|
Spring 2014, Mid-Week Housekeeping Service is provided For Each 7 Nights Reserved, 6 night minimum stay
|Jun 19, 2014 to Aug 23, 2014||3||$1,905 AUD$1,845 CAD1,547 CHF€1,265 EUR£1,061 GBP$1,695 USD||Check Availability|
Summer 2014, Mid-Week Housekeeping Service is provided For Each 7 Nights Reserved, 6 night minimum stay
|Aug 23, 2014 to Nov 20, 2014||3||$1,343 AUD$1,301 CAD1,090 CHF€892 EUR£748 GBP$1,195 USD||Check Availability|
Early Fall 2014, Mid-Week Housekeeping Service is provided For Each 7 Nights Reserved, 6 night minimum stay
|Nov 20, 2014 to Nov 29, 2014||3||$2,130 AUD$2,063 CAD1,729 CHF€1,415 EUR£1,186 GBP$1,895 USD||Check Availability|
Thanksgiving 2014, Daily Housekeeping Service is provided Except for Thanksgiving Day, 6 night minimum stay
|Nov 29, 2014 to Dec 16, 2014||3||$1,568 AUD$1,518 CAD1,273 CHF€1,041 EUR£873 GBP$1,395 USD||Check Availability|
Late Fall 2014, Mid-Week Housekeeping Service is provided For Each 7 Nights Reserved, 6 night minimum stay
|Dec 16, 2014 to Jan 10, 2015||3||$3,203 AUD$3,102 CAD2,601 CHF€2,127 EUR£1,783 GBP$2,850 USD||Check Availability|
Holidays 2014/15, Daily Housekeeping Service is provided Except for Christmas and New Years Day, 12 night minimum stay
|Jan 10, 2015 to Feb 12, 2015||3||$1,905 AUD$1,845 CAD1,547 CHF€1,265 EUR£1,061 GBP$1,695 USD||Check Availability|
Winter 2015, Mid-Week Housekeeping Service is provided For Each 7 Nights Reserved, 6 night minimum stay
Outcleaning fee: $750 plus 4.166% GET. All bookings at this property are non-refundable. Please add a 10% service charge for Christmas & New Years bookings. Maui: All rates are subject to a Hawaii Transient Accommodations Tax and General Excise Tax of 13.416%. Additional services (including cleaning fees) may be subject to 4.17% General Excise Tax. Security Deposit: $2,500 Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
Inquire About Mango Surf Beach Front Villa
Mango Surf Beach Front Villa Reviews
No reviews yet.
Similar Villas in Maui
At Wailea Beach Villas Aqua Lani J305 J305 Aqua Lani at Wailea Beach Villas was the …
at Wailea Beach Villas Azure Azul M212 Enjoy this private sanctuary of secluded and …
At Wailea Beach Villas Ocean Pearl E202 Ocean Pearl, also known as E202 at Wailea …
at Wailea Beach Villas Castaway Cove C201 Introducing our newest vacation villa rental …
at Wailea Beach Villas Orient Pacific Suite J505 J505 Orient Pacific Suite (3 bedrooms and 3 …