Manava to Motu Tetaraire. A Private Island Reserved Just For You.
In the middle of the South Pacific Ocean, in the Atoll of Rangiroa, Tahiti, there is a tropical island waiting to be discovered by you. It is a uniquely special place. Unspoiled by tourism, it is one of the few exquisite beauties left, and one that you and can call your very own. Its name is Motu Tetaraire (Motu Teta). Manava!
There are very few places left on earth where you can inhabit your own private island paradise with no other tourists within miles. This nine-acre dream island is unique and you are the only one on the island during your stay. The staff, including a private chef who will work with you in creating menus for your personal taste, and an experienced excursion guide, will provide every desired comfort and adventure.
The Main Villa Residence
Casual elegance best describes the main house, built in typical Tahitian style with wide open beams and no windows so the South Pacific breezes can keep you comfortable and engulf you. Beautifully appointed and filled with tropical flowers and traditional art.
- 2,250 sq feet (250 sq. meters)
- 2 Main bedrooms with King size beds
- Third bedroom with one single bed
- 2 Baths
- Dining and living room area
- Kitchen where your private chef will prepare your meals
The Guest House
- 765 sq ft. (85 m2)
- 1 Main bedroom - King size bed
- 1 Sectioned-off second bedroom with Futon bed
- 1 Bathroom
Each house is complemented by a large veranda that invites you to relax and enjoy the incredible, unobstructed views of the fantastic azure, turquoise-colored Rangiroa Lagoon in the Polynesian lifestyle.
Motu Teta is designed to be your own private hideaway, but should you feel the pull of civilization there is a state of the art flat screen TV/DVD system with surround sound and an eclectic collection of music and DVD's for your listening and viewing pleasure.
- Snorkeling (gear provided)
- Outrigger canoe paddling and excursions
- Miscellaneous handcraft classes for flower leis, palm leaf weaving
Available Excursions (including boat driver/guide)
A wide variety of excursions are available to guests at no charge including:
- Shark feeding
- Snorkeling trips
- Lobster hunt
- Motu picnic lunches
- Other activities and excursions are available with additional charges including drift diving at world-famous Tiputa and Avatoru Pass.
Your Private Island Getaway at Motu Teta Includes
- All meals, expertly prepared with Tahitian flair
- Drinks, including champagne, selection of wine, beer and a well-stocked bar
- Daily excursions: shark watching at the Pink Sands, a visit to an abandoned church with a beautiful white sand beach, picnic at a deserted island, and more
- Unlimited use of all sports equipment and watercrafts, canoes, paddle boards, windsurf boards, a sailboat, power boats (four), water skiing, wake boarding as well as all fishing gear, kiting, etc.
- On-site staff: private chef, maid and excursion guide
Round-trip transportation from Rangiroa Airport by boat
Luxury accommodations for up to six adults or up to 10 including children
Minimum stay is three nights, however five nights minimum is recommended
For more information, see these quick facts.
- Bedrooms 1 & 2 (Main Villa Residence): 2 Main bedrooms with king size beds
- Bedroom 3 (Main Villa Residence): Small, single bedded room
- Bedroom 4 (Guest House): Main bedroom with king size bed
- Bedroom 5 (Guest House): Sectioned-off second bedroom with Futon bed
Staff and Services
- Private chef
- Excursion guide
- In the middle of the South Pacific Ocean, in the Atoll of Rangiroa, Tahiti
- Maximum occupancy is 6 adults and 4 children
|Now to Dec 17, 2016||5||
$ 2,863 € 2500 $ 3986 $ 3932 2850 £ 1965
|Dec 18, 2016 to Dec 31, 2016||5||
Contact About Availability
Please add 14% lodging tax and €150 per adult, per day (€75 per child ages 4-16, per day) + 13% tax for excursions, food and beverages
Minimum Stay: Minimum stay is three nights, however five nights minimum is recommended
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
The exact location of Motu Teta - Tahiti is not available on this map. The pin on the map below shows the approximate location of Tahiti, Places Beyond:
Motu Teta - Tahiti Reviews
There are currently no reviews.
There are currently no specials available for Motu Teta - Tahiti.
About Places Beyond
Explore our portfolio of luxury villas in less traveled destinations in the world. When you stay in one of these off-the-beaten-track villas, you will receive all of the distinctive services that our loyal customers have grown accustomed to, and you can rest assured that your villa vacation will be even more extraordinary for its exclusivity.
Your Villa Specialist will help you select the perfect villa for your needs, and your personal Concierge will make sure all the details are set for your arrival, so you can simply relax and enjoy your time in your "place beyond."
Learn more about Places Beyond »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.