La Bastide des Chenes Provence
This authentic 15th-17th century Provencal noble house and farmhouse sit in the midst of a natural setting in the Luberon hills.
The home was remodeled in a contemporary style to create a spacious ambiance and at the same time respect its historic and handsome original architecture. Outside, whether in the gardens or interior courtyards, you’re welcomed with gracious splashes of sunlight or quiet corners of shade, depending on the time of the day.
An attentive staff of three knows how to offer you an unforgettable stay; you’re left free to enjoy the tranquility of the environment and the beauty of the surrounding region with the opportunity to indulge in the tastes of French cuisine carefully prepared by them.
The house is comprised of 2 homes that are nestled on 7 hectares of landscaped garden. The main house has an entrance hall, dining room, kitchen, living room and office. It offers 3 bedrooms and 3 bath rooms. Across the enclosed courtyard is the farmhouse with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, an office (with a queen size bed and a bathroom; perfect for accompanying staff), and a family room with fitness equipment.
Large, north facing entrance hall with sofa, coffee table and coffee table books, dining room, kitchen with blender, microwaves, toaster, coffee maker, food processor, juicer, 3 dishwashers, double oven La Cornue cooker, and fridge.
Another living area with fireplace, iPod docking station, CD player, an office with fireplace and computer, and a first bedroom with en-suite bathroom and dressing room.
There is a library with fireplace, and two other large bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms and dressing rooms.
Family room with gym/fitness equipment, office with computer and fax machine (that could be used as an additional bedding for staff) , fully equipped summer kitchen, guest bathroom and a large bedroom with en-suite bathroom.
There are two bedrooms (one is available only on request) with their en-suite bathrooms.
Guests will be delighted to discover the property's garden with its 7 outdoor sitting areas, some fountains and 3 outdoor tables. In addition, the enclosed courtyard linked the two houses has been arranged with outdoor furniture and a dining table. The fully equipped summer kitchen and the different spots arranged with dining tables are perfect for "al fresco" dinners. The heated swimming pool is ideal to relax.
Please note that the houses have high speed wireless Internet and that 2 computers are available as well as a cot and high chair. Both the main house and farmhouse are heated by fireplaces and central heating.
- This property is located in the heart of Luberon Valley
- 8km from the village of Bonnieux
- 45 minutes from the Avignon TGV station
- 1 hour from Marseille Airport
- Bedroom 1: King size bed (180 cm), TV, Bose system, terrace, dressing room, and en-suite bathroom with tub, shower, basin and WC
- Bedroom 2: King size bed (180 cm), TV, dressing room, ensuite bathroom with tub, shower, basin and WC
- Bedroom 3: King size bed (180 cm) with ensuite bathroom (shower, basin, WC) and dressing room
- Bedroom 4: King size bed (180 cm), TV, and en-suite bathroom (shower, basin, and WC)
- Additional bedding available for staff: Queen size bed (160 cm) and bathroom with shower available in the farmhouse office
- Bedroom 5: King size bed (180 cm), satellite TV, fireplace and en-suite bathroom (shower, basin, and WC)
- Bedroom 6 - On request: King Size Bed (180 cm), TV, en-suite bathroom with shower, basin and WC
- Heated pool (18m length and 1-2m depth)
- 3 staff members work 7 days a week, 7 hours/day
- Pre-arrival shopping (list to be given 7 days prior to the arrival)
- Cooking and service (lunch and dinner) is included
- Self-catering breakfast set up in the summer kitchen in season
- Daily cleaning of bedrooms
- Bed linen changed every 3-4 days
- Coffee maker
- Food processor
- La Cornue/Lacanche cooker
- High speed wireless Internet
- 2 Computers
- House is heated by fireplaces and central heating
Provence Villa Notes
- Please note that France villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request.
La Bastide des Chenes villa rental rates
|Travel Dates||Bedrooms||Price / night|
|Now to Apr 26, 2014||5||$3,923 AUD$3,786 CAD3,202 CHF€2,552 EUR£2,166 GBP$3,547 USD||Check Availability|
Minimum 1 week stay required. Please be advised a security deposit will be collected at time of booking and returned after travel. Security Deposit: € 5,000. Important: Select villas are subject to price guarantee in Euros only. Please confirm rate with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
Inquire About La Bastide des Chenes
La Bastide des Chenes Reviews
No reviews yet.