Native Eco Villa is located on the rim of the cliff at the village of Imerovigli with the world's most beautiful scenery. The architecture is a perfect example of the beauty in a typical Cycladic style and color.
Located on the easiest accessed point and owns the very best spot at the bay of Imerovigli. The house is separated on 2 floors which offer beautiful and pleasant living quality. Its 4 bedrooms with their own bathroom offer a real Santorini experience in surroundings of understated elegance. All bedrooms have the best quality of eco friendly, with the most comfortable beds and linens by Coco-Mat.
The 2 fluid shaped Jacuzzi's (1 in each floor) offer relaxation for our guests to embrace the beauty right in front of their eyes. Connecting the 2 floors is an indoor winding staircase carved inside the mountain. Technology features like Wi-Fi and a media center complete the comfortable living conditions.
The villa was completely refurbished and refurnished adding many other features blended with the original house. Designed in order to be energy efficient and environmental friendly adds a small help in the preservation of our climate. Ultimately our guests enjoy a very exquisite and tailor made service.
- Bedroom 1:Queen size bed and en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed and en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed and en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 4: Twin beds and en-suite bathroom with shower
- Additional bedding: 1 sofa bed
- All bathrooms en-suite
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Safety box
- There is no pool at this villa
- Outdoor Jacuzzi (2)
Staff and Services
- Daily housekeeping service
- Concierge Services
- Transfers to and from the port/airport included in the rates
- Minimum 3 night stay required
Santorini Villa Notes
- Most Villas in Santorini, Greece are closed from Dec 01, 2014 – March 31, 2015. Please check availability with your villa specialist for a specific villa.
Additional Villa Notes
- Complimentary transfers from the port/airport is included when renting a car
|Now to Nov 30, 2014||4||
$ 1,147 € 900 $ 1348 $ 1299 1106 £ 730
Security Deposit: $1,000.
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
The exact location of Native Eco Villa is not available on this map. The pin on the map below shows the approximate location of Imerovigli, Santorini:
Native Eco Villa Reviews
There are currently no specials available for Native Eco Villa.
An Idyllic Escape
A popular destination for honeymooners, Santorini is among the most idyllic of the Greek Islands. Its cliffside ocean views are some of the best in the world. Just outside your Santorini villa, you’ll find beautiful black- and red-sand beaches, scattered wineries, and timeworn cathedrals whose bright white stucco is a brilliant contrast to the shimmering blue sea below.
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.