Villa Letizia was completely renovated in 2005. It is a three-story, elegant beach side property, just 15 kilometers from Palermo.
The villa, with ample internal and external spaces, offers an open view of a spectacular bay and is surrounded by a verdant lush garden, which contains the heated pool. A short, shaded path leads to a private paved sun terrace and a small sandy beach - a larger beach is 30 meters away. In this lush space, the modern clean lines, high-quality furniture, ceramic and stone tiling, and the neutral soothing color scheme add a typical Mediterranean touch and indulge the guests with great comfort. The rare characteristic of featuring a swimming pool at a beachside location makes Villa Letizia a standout.
Perfect for beach lovers and family reunions, Villa Letizia combines the relaxed atmosphere of a beach resort with the refined flair of an elegant villa. The nearest town, only 1 km away, is equipped with grocery shops, restaurants, pharmacy, and emergency services. The garden in summer offers fruit and lemons ready to be enjoyed at your table!
Ground Floor: Much attention has been dedicated to the interiors, to give the feeling of understated elegance. Ample space with two sitting areas are elegantly furnished with posh upholstered sofas; four steps lead to an additional sitting area and dining room, fitted with a large table comfortable for 10. The classic neutral colors and playful details, such Eastern and traditional elements, create a tropical paradise. A set of French doors open onto the large patio and pool area. A fully-equipped kitchen opens to the outdoor BBQ area. Spacious queen bedroom with private bathroom with tub. Single bedroom with ensuite bathroom with shower
First Floor: Spacious queen bedroom and private terrace with sea view - private marble bathroom with tub
Second Floor: Spacious queen bedroom with private terrace with garden view - shared bathroom with tub; Twin bedroom with private terrace with sea view - shared bathroom with tub
Outdoor Features: The well-designed arched patio provides the perfect oasis during the hot summer hours, and is ideal for shady relaxing and informal dining. The pool has a ladder on one side and steps on the other. The swimming pool can be heated for an extra fee. There are sunbeds around the pool and on the paved terrace, offering several areas for sunbathing and relaxing. Manicured gardens surround the property for complete privacy. Located near the pool is also a shower. The property is fenced-in and a gate gives access to the private sundeck and to the small beach below.
- Marsala - 1 hour and 30 minutes
- Trapani - 1 hour and 15 minutes
- Palermo - 15 minutes
- Cefalu' - 50 minutes
- Private pool (5m x 10m x 2.5m deep)
- Final cleaning included
- Midweek housekeeping service included
- Additional housekeeping service: €10 per hour
- Laundry & ironing service: €12 per hour
- Cook service available upon request
- Twice weekly gardener and pool maintenance included
- A/C in all bedrooms
- Satellite TV SKY
- DSL wireless internet access
- Washing machine
- Stereo system with CD player
- Electrical gate
- Direct access to the beach
- Ample private parking for up to 4 cars
- Electricity up to 330 Kw included (extra Kwt charged at €0.50 per unit)
- Heating charges extra
- Welcome buffet dinner: €25 per person (drinks not included)
- One room with one set of bunk beds ideal for children for an additional €250 per week (on request)
- Telephone charges extra
Sicily Villa Notes
- Due to limited transportation in outlying and rural areas, a rental car is essential for stays at countryside villas in Italy. We are more than happy to arrange a car for you during your stay, please just let us know at time of booking.
- Please note that Italy villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request.
- The Italian government has implemented a Visitor’s Tax of €1.50 per person per day and applies to all overnight stays for the first seven days in the destination. This tax is payable to the local property manager.
Letizia villa rental rates
|Travel Dates||Bedrooms||Price / night|
|Now to Jun 1, 2013||5||$1,053 AUD$1,054 CAD994 CHF€775 EUR£677 GBP$1,018 USD||Check Availability|
|Jun 1, 2013 to Jul 6, 2013||5||$1,291 AUD$1,291 CAD1,218 CHF€950 EUR£830 GBP$1,248 USD||Check Availability|
|Jul 6, 2013 to Aug 31, 2013||5||$1,527 AUD$1,528 CAD1,441 CHF€1,124 EUR£982 GBP$1,476 USD||Check Availability|
|Aug 31, 2013 to Sep 28, 2013||5||$1,291 AUD$1,291 CAD1,218 CHF€950 EUR£830 GBP$1,248 USD||Check Availability|
|Sep 28, 2013 to Oct 26, 2013||5||$1,053 AUD$1,054 CAD994 CHF€775 EUR£677 GBP$1,018 USD||Check Availability|
|Oct 26, 2013 to Dec 21, 2013||5||$817 AUD$817 CAD770 CHF€601 EUR£525 GBP$789 USD||Check Availability|
Security Deposit: €800 pre-collect and hold in house. Important: Select villas are subject to price guarantee in Euros only. Please confirm rate with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
Inquire About Letizia
No reviews yet.