- Locations: 21
- Villas: 58
- Private Islands: 0
St. John isn’t only the smallest of the U.S. Virgin Islands – it is also, by far, the greenest. The lush Virgin Islands National Park takes up approximately 60% of the island, making St. John one of the most pristine, unspoiled islands in the Caribbean. The Virgin Islands National Park contains a staggering array of ecosystems, including forests, ponds, coral reefs, beaches, and mangroves. Take a tranquil walk through the park, lounge on the island’s legendary white-sand beaches, or take a kayak or boat tour through crystal-clear water.
Featured St. John Villas
Search St. John Villas by Theme
Spyglass: This restaurant is located in Wharfside Village and offers outside dining overlooking Cruz Bay. It's a fun place to hang out and watch sailboats come and go in the water below. Check it out for happy hour to get great prices on drinks and food.
- Conch Fritters – particularly flavorful because they come with spicy, sweet pepper sauce
- Rum & Coke Buffalo Wings – an exciting and tasty twist on a classic dish
Aqua Bistro: Located in Coral Bay, this restaurant is well worth a visit. It offers very casual outside dining and is a local favorite. The restaurant and bar has people passing through all day long — and everyone seems to know each other! The restaurant is on the backside of the property, and the bar is toward the front. There is also a small market and a few shops on the outskirts of the venue.
- Raspberry Daquiri – delicious!
- Grouper Fingers – lightly battered morsels of fresh white fish, served with a creamy tartar sauce for dipping
- Shrimp Basil Crab Cake – very large and served with a delicate sauce
- Off the dinner menu – try the Black Bean Soup and the Nut Crusted Mahi Mahi