Date House is a well appointed, comfortable, 4 bedroom villa situated in the residential area of Marisule.
Date House is a well appointed, comfortable villa situated in the residential area of Marisule about a ten minute drive south to the capital of St. Lucia, Castries and a ten minute drive north to Rodney Bay with its shopping mall, restaurants and bars and a few minutes further onto Cap Estate with its 18 hole championship golf course.
The villa can sleep 7 persons comfortably in four air-conditioned bedrooms.
The villa enjoys a spacious sitting room with a TV connected to cablevision and a DVD player and a music center. The sitting room adjoins an open plan dining area and large well equipped kitchen and laundry room. This entire area is cooled with ceiling fans.
There is a covered and uncovered front patio area for relaxing and al fresco dining, where guests can enjoy wonderful sea views. The landscaped garden is fully fenced and gated and there is a large swimming pool situated in a pool terrace with pool loungers.
The house enjoys the additional security of a monitored burglar alarm.
- Bedroom 1 is situated upstairs and is accessed through a small sitting room with a library of paperbacks. This bedroom enjoys spectacular views of the beach at Windjammer Hotel and of the sea from the private patio. It is air-conditioned with a ceiling fan and has a queen size bed, a spacious walk in closet and an en-suite shower room.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3: are situated on the main level. Each bedroom has a small private patio and is air-conditioned with a ceiling fan and a queen size bed. These two bedrooms share a shower room.
- Bedroom 4: is also situated on the ground floor and it has a single bed. This bedroom is also air-conditioned with a ceiling fan and an en-suite shower room.
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Cable TV
- DVD player
- High Speed (ADSL) Internet - Wireless
- Security system
- Washing Machine
Staff and Services
- Housekeeper/Cook: Monday to Saturday from 9am to 3pm.
- Gardener: Once weekly
- Pool maintenance: 3 times weekly.
- Please note that he housekeepers are not trained nannies and should not be expected to look after and/or babysit infants and children. If you do make babysitting arrangements with the staff, please be advised this is at your own risk.
- Marisule, Castries, St. Lucia
Additional Villa Notes
- Please add a 10% surcharge for stays during the Jazz Festival, usually the 1st and 2nd week of May. Please inquire for details.
|Now to Dec 14, 2014||1||
$ 205 € 152 $ 226 $ 231 185 £ 125
|Now to Dec 14, 2014||2||
$ 310 € 229 $ 341 $ 350 280 £ 189
|Now to Dec 14, 2014||4||
$ 360 € 266 $ 396 $ 406 325 £ 219
There is a 10% surcharge for stays during Jazz Festival – please inquire. Special rates apply for holiday weeks.
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
The exact location of Date House is not available on this map. The pin on the map below shows the approximate location of Castries, St. Lucia:
Date House Reviews
There are currently no reviews.
There are currently no specials available for Date House.
About St. Lucia
St. Lucia’s dramatic landscape leaves a strong impression; the majestic Pitons tower nearly 3,000 ft. above the sapphire sea, creating a stunning backdrop from every angle. The island is also home to the world’s only drive-in volcano and the stunning Diamond Mineral Baths and Waterfalls. Because the falls are laced with minerals, the water changes colors as it falls, creating a mesmerizing kaleidoscope of colors. Hike through the island's incredibly lush rainforests, visit enormous 2,000-pound leatherback turtles on Grande Anse Beach, and soak in the mud beneath the Sulfur Springs (legend has it, the mud makes you look and feel younger). St. Lucia is a verdant, unspoiled playground for those seeking natural beauty, romance, and adventure.
Luxury villas in St. Lucia each have their own architectural personality. Explore our range of uniquely-styled villas, including a 150-year-old restored French colonial plantation house, an intriguing villa built to look like a castle, a Spanish-style villa with a courtyard at its center, and an exotic villa that blends traditional West Indian and Eastern architecture. Whatever your taste, Villas of Distinction will provide the perfect villa for your unforgettable vacation in St. Lucia.
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.