- Locations: 14
- Villas: 34
- Private Islands: 0
Beautiful & Bustling
St. Thomas is the most populated of the US Virgin Islands and offers the widest variety of attractions. The vibrant capital of the USVI, Charlotte Amalie, offers excellent duty-free shopping. If you're a sun lover, you can't miss Magens Bay, consistently voted one of the best beaches in the world. The Mahogany Run Golf Course will impress even the most discerning golfers, and boating enthusiasts will enjoy sailing, yachting, or power-boating around the island.
St. Thomas has all the ingredients of a relaxing, sun-splashed getaway, and staying in a luxury villa rental is the perfect way to experience it all.
Featured St. Thomas Villas
Search St. Thomas Villas by Theme
- St. Thomas is the busiest of the US Virgin Islands – great for shopping, dining and nightlife.
- Many North American airlines offer regularly scheduled air service direct to St. Thomas.
- USD is the official currency and English is the official language.
- We recommend renting a car – just remember to drive on the left!
- Enjoy a posh night out dining on delectable food and sipping on fruit-flavored mojitos at Havana Blue.
- St. Thomas is a great hub for day trips to neighboring Virgin Islands – take a ferry to St. John or Tortola.
- Don’t miss Magens Bay Beach – considered by many as one of the world’s most beautiful.