Sumptuous luxury and world-class Ritz-Carlton service beckon you!
Right on one of St. Thomas's best white sand beaches, these deluxe Residences offer two-bedroom suites, each with a fully-equipped gourmet kitchen with granite counters, central air-conditioning throughout, marble and granite bathrooms with soaking tubs, down pillows and comforters, washer and dryer, and beautifully-executed plush interiors with inviting areas for rest and relaxation.
As a guest at The Ritz-Carlton Club, you'll receive full access to all Hotel amenities of the adjoining Ritz-Carlton Hotel, including the fitness facility, the full-service spa and salon, lighted tennis courts, and three restaurants. Optional daily-fee watersports, sailing and diving are all on site for your convenience. Use of the Ritz-Carlton Club's reception lounge, complete with computer and printer stations, a complete library of DVD movies, books and games, and a fully-staffed concierge department to arrange any additional services you might require, such as your own private chef to prepare a gourmet meal in your Residence, massage, babysitting, daily activities and watersports, spa treatments, restaurant reservations, or limos and taxis as you may desire. The Ritz-Carlton's legendary service will greatly enhance the magic of your St. Thomas holiday.
From the covered balcony of your Residence you'll enjoy a private bird's-eye view of the pools, swaying palms and the sound of the surf rolling along the beach below, but once you close your verandah doors, you are in your own hushed and secluded world. Steps from your Residence you'll find a large beachfront swimming pool, an adult's serenity pool (both heated), a children's wading pool, and two whirlpool spas, all surrounded by tropical palms, manicured landscaping and soothing sounds of the water lapping on the seashore. Coconut Cove Bar + Grill, the Club's convivial beachside restaurant and bar, is tucked conveniently next to the Resort buildings and largest pool.
A short seaside walkway leads to the adjoining Hotel's pool, excellent restaurants and occasional evening entertainment.
Every facet of The Ritz-Carlton Club experience is offered, providing regal comforts within a casually-elegant setting - exclusive, with all the privileges of a renowned private Club. This is truly paradise found, with privacy and quality time for you and your family or friends within an intimate home-like ambience, accompanied by excellent service and world-class resort amenities.
Let the Caribbean tradewinds embrace you while your every need is catered to in The Ritz-Carlton tradition, all on a beautiful island which boasts fabulous duty-free shopping, excellent restaurants, and picture-perfect beaches and cays to explore, surrounded by some of the world's most crystalline waters. Five-star accommodations, right on the beach. Very highly recommended!
AN OPTIONAL RESORT FEE for ACTIVITIES is available to you at check-in: $58 per day, $174 for any 3 days, $265 for any 5 days, or $336 per week (7 days), PER RESIDENCE (NOT per person). This Fee includes use of ALL the Resort's non-motorized sports equipment, including Hobie Waves (teenagers + adults), Junior Sailing Optis (ages 7-14 years), snorkel gear, windsurfers, kayaks, paddle boats, paddleboards, sand volleyball games, Water Weights fitness gear, pool floats and children's beach toys. The Optional Resort Fee is a great value for our guests at The Ritz-Carlton Club Residences because it covers EVERYONE staying in your Residence (however if one family is staying in two separate Residences, you will be charged one Resort Fee for each Residence.) You may opt to pay the Resort Fee for a single day, multiple days or a full week at check-in, and when you visit the Resort's Aquatic Center, the staff will verify your payment and have you sign a liability waiver. You will have unlimited use of the equipment, but when the Resort is very busy, the staff will ask that you use the equipment in 30-minute increments. The staff also reserves the right to limit equipment rental based on weather conditions and safety practices. The Fee does NOT include lessons (please visit www.islandsol.net for a complete list of lessons and prices.)
One Fitness class per day for one person per Residence, is also included with payment of the Resort fee. Additional guests may attend for $20 per class. Your other option for activities is to pay by the hour, per person - the rates for these are as follows:
- Snorkel gear rentals (mask, snorkel, fins): $25 half day / $50 full day
- Kayak, Paddle Boat rental: $20 half hour / $30 hour
- Windsurfer: $30 half hour / $40 hour
- Hobie Cats: $30/half hour / $50 hour
- Hobie Rides with an Instructor: $50 half hour
SAILING: Each week's sailing schedule may include half-day snorkeling adventures, luncheon outings, St. John shopping trips, full-day excursions and sunset sails on Lady Lynsey, the Ritz-Carlton's 53-foot catamaran. All cruises depart directly from the Resort, and include top-shelf cocktails and hors d'oeuvres served while cruising through the Caribbean waters. Private charters available upon request. SCUBA DIVING: Guided scuba dives and snorkeling excursions depart daily from the Resort's on-property full-PADI Dive Center, where beginners, intermediate and advanced divers will find different dive trips which meet their particular levels of experience. From The Ritz-Carlton's advantageous location on St. Thomas's eastern shores, guests can access a score of small islands and cays which host diverse underwater scenery and marine life, just 10 to 20 minutes away aboard either of the two dive boats. Towels, drinking water and refreshments are available on board. For international guests, dive courses can also be taught in French, Spanish or Italian.
- 2 kings (OR 1 king + 2 twins, your choice with advance notice), + queen sofabed in living area
- with soaking tubs and showers
- Three flat-screen TVs (a 37-inch TV in Great Room + a 32-inch TV in each bedroom) with extensive premium cable channels, pay-per-view, DVD + CD players with surround sound, central A/C with individual controls, high-speed internet access for your laptop, multi-line telephones, a fully-equipped gourmet kitchen, hair dryers, bathrobes, dishwasher, washer + dryer in each Residence, plus complimentary stationery and small toiletries. Wi-Fi available in all public areas. Elevator to all floors; 2 heated beachfront pools (including an adult's serenity pool), plus a children's wading pool + 2 whirlpool spas; Coconut Cove Bar + Grill is just steps from pools + the white sand beach. Use of The Ritz-Carlton Club Reception Building with Concierge service, internet access + Wi-Fi, large libraries of DVDs, books + games. Full use of The Ritz-Carlton Hotel's tennis, health club + spa facilities, salon, and three full-service restaurants.
- Nearest beach: Great Bay Beach, right in front of your Residence
- 3 beachfront freshwater pools on the property, including a toddlers' wading pool (main pool + adults' serenity pool are heated), + 2 whirlpool spas. Near Coconut Cove Bar & Grill.
Staff and Services
- Daily housekeeping, plus turn-down service every evening
- Please note that these luxury Residences are privately owned, and that The Ritz-Carlton Club is not operated like a hotel or resort. For this reason, early check-ins or late check-outs are NOT available. The RCC staff will be happy to accommodate you if they are able, but due to very high owner occupancy, you will be expected to check out promptly at 11 a.m. And when arriving, check-in time is at 4 p.m., no earlier. We thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
- You may request a particular building, floor or a specific Residence at The Ritz-Carlton Club® for your stay, however we cannot guarantee what specific residence The Ritz-Carlton Club® will select for you.
- No smoking
Additional Villa Notes
- Most photos by Don Hebert.
- A 7-night minimum at full Thanksgiving rate required on all rentals which occur during any portion of the Thanksgiving holiday week.
|Now to Apr 25, 2014||2||
$ 995 € 737 $ 1094 $ 1123 900 £ 605
|Apr 26, 2014 to Nov 14, 2014||2||
$ 570 € 422 $ 627 $ 643 516 £ 346
|Nov 15, 2014 to Nov 21, 2014||2||
$ 800 € 592 $ 879 $ 903 724 £ 486
|Nov 22, 2014 to Nov 28, 2014
$ 800 € 592 $ 879 $ 903 724 £ 486
|Nov 29, 2014 to Dec 19, 2014||2||
$ 700 € 518 $ 769 $ 790 633 £ 425
|Dec 20, 2014 to Jan 9, 2015
Christmas / New Year
$ 2,150 € 1592 $ 2363 $ 2426 1945 £ 1307
All rates in St. Thomas villas are subject to 10% government tax.
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
The exact location of Ritz Carlton Club 2 BR Residences is not available on this map. The pin on the map below shows the approximate location of St. Thomas:
Ritz Carlton Club 2 BR Residences Reviews
There are currently no reviews.
$200 dining credit with any St. Thomas villa! »
For a limited time only, book a minimum of 5-nights at any villa in St. Thomas and receive $200 in certificates for on-island dining. Valid on all new bookings made March 14, 2014 for travel anytime until further notice. See participating restaurants
Mention code VI14-EAT. 5-night minimum stay required. New bookings only. Vouchers are in $50 increments and are valid for select dining establishments on island. Vouchers will be delivered to the guest via mail or directly to villa or property manager prior to arrival.
Complimentary car rental in St. Thomas! »
We are pleased to offer up to a 7-day complimentary car rental on new villa reservations for any of our St. Thomas villas. Valid for bookings of 5-nights or more made March 14, 2014 until further notice.
We will cover the base rental car cost for a 4 passenger economy car for up to 7-days. Blackout dates apply: 06/29/14-07/07/14 and 12/14/14-01/03/15. Please mention STT-DRIVE14 at time of booking. Clients are responsible for additional days, tax, gas, insurance and any damages. Car rental must be booked through our concierge department. Should economy car type be unavailable, we will cover the base cost of a car rental up to $200/week. No cash value will be provided if rental car is available. Upgrades and additional vehicles are available at an additional cost. The rate for the base car rental on the first vehicle will be deducted from the cost of the upgraded vehicle. Additional rental car terms and conditions may apply. The USVI Free Car Rental promo is subject to availability & change, and may not be combinable with other promotional offers. The free car can be combined with the USVI Dining promo. Valid only on new reservations made after March 14, 2014 for travel anytime until further notice. A 5-night minimum booking is required.
About St. Thomas
Beautiful & Bustling
St. Thomas is the most populated of the US Virgin Islands and offers the widest variety of attractions. The vibrant capital of the USVI, Charlotte Amalie, offers excellent duty-free shopping. If you're sun lover, you can't miss Magens Bay, consistently voted one of the best beaches in the world. The Mahogany Run Golf Course will impress even the most discerning golfers, and boating enthusiasts will enjoy sailing, yachting, or power-boating around the island.
St. Thomas has all the ingredients of a relaxing, sun-splashed getaway, and staying in a luxury villa rental is the perfect way to experience it all.
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.