Turks and Caicos Villas
- Locations: 17
- Villas: 54
- Private Islands: 0
A little over an hour from Miami, this British Overseas Territory consists of over 40 islands, only 8 of which are inhabited. Of the 8 inhabited islands, the most popular vacation spots are Grand Turk, the capital, and Providenciales (also known as Provo), home to Grace Bay Beach, which is consistently voted the best beach in the world.
Enjoy snorkeling, whale-watching, horseback riding on the beach, and hiking through Conch Bar Cave, a limestone cave created by saltwater over 600 years ago. Villas in Turks and Caicos provide a true island getaway, perfect for everyone from honeymooners to groups of friends.
Featured Turks and Caicos Villas
Search Turks and Caicos Villas by Theme
- A beach lover’s delight – the Turks and Caicos beaches are some of the most incredible in the world
- Divers and snorkelers will be enamored by the natural beauty and marine life of coral reefs that surround the islands.
- Nonstop flights into Providenciales International airport arrive from New York, Boston, Miami, Dallas, Charlotte, Atlanta, and Toronto.
- USD is the official currency and official language is English
- Electricity is 120 volts, 60 cycles, AC
- While locals insist that tap water is safe, stick to bottled water
- Average temperature in TCI generally ranges between 85° and 90°