Il Melograno is a beautifully restored antique farmhouse located 3 km from the center of Camaiore, in a small village, in the coastal area of Versilia. .
This wonderful farmhouse has been recently renovated following in the Tuscan tradition. It has a surface of 230 sqm and can accomodate up 8 people in 4 bedrooms. Located on the top of an hill, it's surrounded by olive groves, oak trees and vineyards and has a fenced, well maintained garden of 2.5 acres.
This house is furnished with antiques and at the same time offers the most modern amenities such as air-conditioning in all bedrooms and wireless internet.
- Spacious living room with open fireplace
- 2 comfortable sofas
- Dining area
- Bathroom with shower
- Laundry room
- Studio room
- Library with fireplace
- Flat screen satellite TV
- Door leading to the garden
- 1 twin bedroom (that can be converted in double) with en-suite shower room
- Master bedroom with king size bed, panoramic views and en-suite bathroom with bathtub and separate shower
- Double bedroom with King Size bed with en-suite shower room
- Romantic double bedroom with King Size bed with adjacent bathroom
- Located in a small building near the house is a private fitness room and bathroom
- Private garden full of olive trees and bushes of lavender and roses
- Veranda with a large table and wood oven
- Large pool (14m x 4m )
- Changing room with toilet
- Outdoor hot and cold showers
- Pergola with table and chairs
- BBQ with sink and stove top
The house can provide the privacy and the peacefulness of the Tuscan hills and at the same time you can be in the most beautiful area full of history and art; this home has it all!
- All bedrooms offer air-conditioning
- 3 Double/ King size beds and 1 twin that can be converted in double
- Wireless internet connection
- Water and gas for cooking
- Fitness room
- Washing machine and dryer
- Screens at all windows
- Air-conditioning in all bedrooms
- Microwave oven
- Pizza oven
- Coffee machine
- Plasma TV
- Satellite with English channels
- Hi-Fi Stereo
- Alarm system
- Games for kids
- Al fresco dining area
- Large pool (14m x 4m )
Staff and Services
- House cleaning (every Saturday)
- Linens changed every Saturday
- Extra linen change available on request
- Extra maid service €12 per hour
- Cook + table service € 200 per meal + the cost of groceries and drinks
- Breakfast service is available on request
- Cooking lessons is available on request
- Professional masseur is available on request
- Casale Il Melograno is located in the village of Nocchi on the hills of Versilia 3 km from the center of Camaiore
- 20km from Lucca
- 12km from the coast Versilia
- Pisa is just 40km away
- Lucca 20km
- Camaiore 3km
- Pisa 35km
- Florence ,Chianti, Cinqueterre,Portofino & Siena can be reached from the house within 1 – 2 hours
- At short distance there is the famous Versilia coast with his sandy beaches and exclusive beach clubs of Viareggio and Forte dei Marmi.
- You can visit the open air Opera Theatre overlooking Puccini Lake
- As you can see the opportunities are many to make your holiday at Casale Il Melograno unique
- Private parking
- Electricity is upon consumption
- Central heating upon consumption
- Available for rent April through October
- Medium size pets may be accepted at this property upon owner’s approval
- The owners will welcome you in person and will be at your complete disposal during your stay
- Transfers can be arranged prior to arrival and are at an additional cost
Tuscany Villa Notes
- Due to limited transportation in outlying and rural areas, a rental car is essential for stays at countryside villas in Italy. We are more than happy to arrange a car for you during your stay, please just let us know at time of booking.
- Please note that Italy villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request.
- The Italian government has implemented a Visitor’s Tax of €1.50 - €5.00 per person, per day and applies to all overnight stays for the first seven days in the destination. This tax is payable to the local property manager.
Additional Villa Notes
- Christmas, New Years Eve and Easter weeks are on request and rates may be slightly higher.
|Now to Sep 6, 2014||4||
$ 936 € 697 $ 1005 $ 1019 861 £ 564
|Sep 6, 2014 to Sep 27, 2014||4||
$ 816 € 608 $ 876 $ 889 751 £ 492
|Sep 27, 2014 to Oct 25, 2014||4||
$ 695 € 518 $ 747 $ 757 640 £ 419
Security Deposit: €1,000
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
The exact location of Casale Il Melograno is not available on this map. The pin on the map below shows the approximate location of Camaiore, Tuscany:
Casale Il Melograno Reviews
There are currently no reviews.
There are currently no specials available for Casale Il Melograno.
Tuscany is overflowing with natural, architectural, and artistic masterpieces. The birthplace of Italian Renaissance is home to rolling hills, majestic cypress trees, miles of sandy coastline, and beautiful vineyards in addition to the world's finest art center, Florence. Stay in a rustic yet elegant villa enjoying life's greatest pleasures: sprawling countryside, simple, fresh cuisine, and Italy's finest wines.
Each villa rental in this magnificent province is unique to the area in which it resides. A shopper’s delight, Florence is home to charming cobblestone streets, artistic and architectural masterpieces, and some of the world’s biggest fashion icons. Those who rent villas in the 39-square mile Chianti wine region will love sampling the fruits of the region’s spectacular vineyards at the wineries themselves or in the comfort of their villa. Villas in the bigger cities of Pisa and Livorno offer a slightly different experience, allowing vacationers to explore the mystique of the Medici era and visit the Leaning Tower of Pisa. Famous for its butteri, cowboys who managed cattle, Maremma offers visitors the opportunity to go horseback riding or swim in one of the area's beautiful bays. In Siena, one of the region's loveliest medieval cities, visitors can stroll the famous shell-shaped Piazzo del Campo, where horse races are held twice a year. No matter where in Tuscany you choose to stay, your villa vacation is guaranteed to be unforgettable.
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.