This pretty farmhouse is located 2 km away from Castelvecchio di Compito, a small medieval village on the hills between Lucca and Pisa.
The area, known as Compitese, is renowned for its fine olive oil and for its beautiful camellias. The house is placed in a very quiet position and enjoys magnificent views on the surrounding countryside and the plane below. The owners have been renting for many years another property in our program, Al Mennucci, and when restoring Nel Guasto they used all the experience they achieved during the past years. During the restoration work they took great care in using only authentic Tuscan materials and they furnished the interiors with a nice combination of antique furniture and modern facilities, including flat tv in each room. Particular attention was given to the kitchen /dining area, very light, comfortable and well-organized, and to the outside eating area, close to the stone-built barbecue and pizza-oven, where to enjoy out-door meals with beautiful views. The swimming pool is placed in the most panoramic position on the very well kept garden. Nel Guasto is a real oasis of peace and relax, but being at only 15 km from the nearest motorway exit it is also an ideal base for touring Tuscany.
- Living/dining room, opening on to the garden
- Kitchen opening on to the garden and outside eating area
- Guest bathroom
- Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom (shower only)
- Twin bedroom
- Bedroom with French bed
- Bathroom (shower only)
- 2 bathrooms (1 en-suite)
- Internet (high-spped)
- Satellite TV
- Central heating
- Swimming pool (10 x 4m) is placed in the most panoramic position on the very well kept garden.
Staff and Services
- Housekeeping is included at 6 hours per week.
- Castelvecchio di Compito (shops, bar, restaurant, small supermarket): 1.9km
- Bientina (closet supermarket): 8km
- Lucca: 15km
- Pontedera: 16km
- Firenze: 70km
- Capannori Highway: 15km
- Pisa Airport: 32km
- Heating is not included
- Pets are not allowed
Tuscany Villa Notes
- Due to limited transportation in outlying and rural areas, a rental car is essential for stays at countryside villas in Italy. We are more than happy to arrange a car for you during your stay, please just let us know at time of booking.
- Please note that Italy villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request.
- The Italian government has implemented a Visitor’s Tax of €1.50 - €5.00 per person, per day and applies to all overnight stays for the first seven days in the destination. This tax is payable to the local property manager.
|Now to Aug 29, 2015||3||
$ 636 € 587 $ 892 $ 848 626 £ 418
|Aug 29, 2015 to Oct 3, 2015||3||
$ 381 € 352 $ 535 $ 508 375 £ 250
|Oct 3, 2015 to Dec 19, 2015||3||
$ 349 € 322 $ 490 $ 465 343 £ 229
|Dec 19, 2015 to Jan 2, 2016||3||
$ 381 € 352 $ 535 $ 508 375 £ 250
Please add a 2.5% service charge to all rates.
Security Deposit: €500
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
Nel Guasto Reviews
There are currently no reviews.
There are currently no specials available for Nel Guasto.
Tuscany is overflowing with natural, architectural, and artistic masterpieces. The birthplace of Italian Renaissance is home to rolling hills, majestic cypress trees, miles of sandy coastline, and beautiful vineyards in addition to the world's finest art center, Florence. Stay in a rustic yet elegant villa enjoying life's greatest pleasures: sprawling countryside, simple, fresh cuisine, and Italy's finest wines.
Each villa rental in this magnificent province is unique to the area in which it resides. A shopper’s delight, Florence is home to charming cobblestone streets, artistic and architectural masterpieces, and some of the world’s biggest fashion icons. Those who rent villas in the 39-square mile Chianti wine region will love sampling the fruits of the region’s spectacular vineyards at the wineries themselves or in the comfort of their villa. Villas in the bigger cities of Pisa and Livorno offer a slightly different experience, allowing vacationers to explore the mystique of the Medici era and visit the Leaning Tower of Pisa. Famous for its butteri, cowboys who managed cattle, Maremma offers visitors the opportunity to go horseback riding or swim in one of the area's beautiful bays. In Siena, one of the region's loveliest medieval cities, visitors can stroll the famous shell-shaped Piazzo del Campo, where horse races are held twice a year. No matter where in Tuscany you choose to stay, your villa vacation is guaranteed to be unforgettable.
Learn more about Tuscany »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.