Nestled on a picturesque ridge overlooking the estate’s golf course, Stabbi offers panoramic views across the gently rolling Tuscan countryside.
Stabbi is the perfect retreat for sophisticated travelers seeking peaceful relaxation surrounded by postcard perfect views. The estate provides excellent, hotel grade services and amenities including spa, culinary school, restaurants, winery, fitness center, courts, tennis court, hiking and biking trails, horseback riding, golf, and extensive gardens.
The villa’s fabulous interior features original beamed ceilings, a welcoming central fireplace and large glass doors that open to sunset views and a garden of ancient oak trees.
Castiglion del Bosco is an age-old Tuscan estate. Its vineyards, fields, woods, farmhouse villas and ancient church bear witness to the care and attention of generations of farmers, landowners, artists and architects.
The estate lies within the confines of the Val d'Orcia, an undulating landscape known for its enchanting beauty and seductive juxtaposition of colors and textures. Deep green in spring and golden in fall, this gentle land is also rich in art and culture. Carefully preserved ancient sites, dating back to the Etruscan era, blend in with art from the Medieval and early Renaissance periods. The area is also famous for its agriculture. The vineyards of the Val d'Orcia, including Castiglion del Bosco's own, produce one of the most coveted Italian red wines, Brunello di Montalcino, and its younger sibling, Rosso di Montalcino.
In addition to their deep-rooted appreciation for art, history, food and wine, Tuscans are great sports enthusiasts and Castiglion del Bosco offers ample opportunities to live the Tuscan outdoor life to the full. Though a recent arrival, the 18-hole championship-standard Castiglion del Bosco Golf Club is already being ranked among the finest in Italy by golfing professionals. The extensive wooded hills and valleys on the vast estate provide endless scope for trekking, mountain biking, nature walks and hunting with the resident game warden. Fly fishing, horseback riding and hot-air ballooning are also among the activities offered on site.
From Castiglion del Bosco, all of Tuscany is within easy reach.
Main House/Ground Floor
- Living room surrounds large stone fireplace and features rich red ethnic prints
- Dining room with a large rectangular table with seating for up to 12 guests
- Large, fully equipped kitchen
- Laundry room
- Powder room
- One Bedroom
- Four Bedrooms
- One Bedroom
- Living room with large glass table
- Fireplace is decorated with elegant touches of rust and orange
- French doors open onto outdoor patio
- Full bathroom with stall shower and changing room
Please click here for information regarding additional activities such as in-villa dining, wine tasting, cooking classes and many other great experiences to have while at Villa Stabbi.
- Ground Floor
- Bedroom 1 - Single bedroom with en-suite bathroom with stall shower
- First Floor
- Bedroom 2 - Master king bedroom with four poster bed, separate sitting areas with couch and lounges. High vaulted wood beamed ceilings and hardwood floors with neutrals and taupe that are accented with splashes of rich red fabrics. En-suite bathroom with double sinks, tub, and stall shower
- Bedroom 3 - King bedroom with wrought iron four poster bed, sitting area with arm chairs and sofa. En-suite bathroom with double sinks, tub and separate stall shower
- Bedroom 4 - Twin bedroom with large single beds, whitewashed wood beamed ceiling, terracotta floors. Ivory and taupe window drapes and bedspread are accented with touches of navy and teal. En-suite bathroom with double sinks, tub and separate stall shower
- Guest House
- Bedroom 5 - King bedroom with desk and sitting area has French doors that open onto the outdoor patio and seating area. En-suite bathroom with double sinks and spacious stall shower
- Air conditioning
- Board games
- DVD player
- Fitness center
- Flat screen TV in living room, guest house, pool house, and all bedrooms
- iPod docking station
- Kids club on the estate
- Laundry facility
- Mini bar
- Nespresso machine
- Satellite TV
- Sauna and steam bath at estate Spa
- Security system
- Tennis courts
- Video games
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Wood burning pizza oven
- Private heated swimming pool
Staff and Services
- Final cleaning included
- Daily morning housekeeping service for 2 hours
- Additional housekeeping: €50 per hour
- Daily turn down service
- Chef services available up on request
- Spa services available at estate spa
- Gardener service included
- Babysitter service available upon request
- Montalcino - 15 minutes
- Siena - 1 hour and 10 minutes
- Florence - 2 hours and 10 minutes
- Rome - 3 hours
- Minimum 3 night stay
- For travel in September, October and November - 7 night minimum stay is required
- Flexible arrival days are available on request
- Half board supplement available on premises at €50 per person; a la carte menu for children under 12
- Luxury limousine service is available at an additional cost to and from the airport
- Newspaper and pastry basket delivered daily
- Welcome Tuscan groceries upon arrival
- Spa menu for in-villa treatments available
- Landing at on-site helipad
- Children welcome
- Pets permitted
- No smoking villa
- Check in at 4pm - Check out by 10am
Tuscany Villa Notes
- Due to limited transportation in outlying and rural areas, a rental car is essential for stays at countryside villas in Italy. We are more than happy to arrange a car for you during your stay, please just let us know at time of booking.
- Please note that Italy villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request.
- The Italian government has implemented a Visitor’s Tax of €1.50 - €5.00 per person, per day and applies to all overnight stays for the first seven days in the destination. This tax is payable to the local property manager.
|Now to Nov 2, 2014
7 night minimum stay is required
$ 6,399 € 4950 $ 7303 $ 7198 6104 £ 3987
|Nov 3, 2014 to Nov 16, 2014
7 night minimum stay is required
$ 4,977 € 3850 $ 5680 $ 5598 4747 £ 3101
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
The exact location of Stabbi is not available on this map. The pin on the map below shows the approximate location of Montalcino, Tuscany:
There are currently no reviews.
There are currently no specials available for Stabbi.
Tuscany is overflowing with natural, architectural, and artistic masterpieces. The birthplace of Italian Renaissance is home to rolling hills, majestic cypress trees, miles of sandy coastline, and beautiful vineyards in addition to the world's finest art center, Florence. Stay in a rustic yet elegant villa enjoying life's greatest pleasures: sprawling countryside, simple, fresh cuisine, and Italy's finest wines.
Each villa rental in this magnificent province is unique to the area in which it resides. A shopper’s delight, Florence is home to charming cobblestone streets, artistic and architectural masterpieces, and some of the world’s biggest fashion icons. Those who rent villas in the 39-square mile Chianti wine region will love sampling the fruits of the region’s spectacular vineyards at the wineries themselves or in the comfort of their villa. Villas in the bigger cities of Pisa and Livorno offer a slightly different experience, allowing vacationers to explore the mystique of the Medici era and visit the Leaning Tower of Pisa. Famous for its butteri, cowboys who managed cattle, Maremma offers visitors the opportunity to go horseback riding or swim in one of the area's beautiful bays. In Siena, one of the region's loveliest medieval cities, visitors can stroll the famous shell-shaped Piazzo del Campo, where horse races are held twice a year. No matter where in Tuscany you choose to stay, your villa vacation is guaranteed to be unforgettable.
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.