Villa Tamara is a delightful 3 story property located just 8 miles (20 minutes driving) from Florence, with a local bus just a short walk from the entrance gate.
Villa Tamara's spacious interiors allow large families to gather comfortably. Its easy access from the paved road and location just a few miles from Florence and the highway makes Tamara a great starting point for day trips, as well as the ideal villa for whom wants the city experience but enjoys a peaceful country living. Besides its convenient location, the perfect starting point to explore Tuscany, Villa Tamara is ideal for large families with children thanks to its spacious and vast lawns and park.
- Grand entrance hallway with original fireplace
- Formal dining room large enough for 14 people
- Grand piano room on the first floor, which all speak to classic Italian elegance
- Two comfortable and tasteful living rooms
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Guest bathroom
Great hall, ideal for a concert around the grand piano
- Adjacent comfortable sitting room with decorative fireplace and satellite TV
- Additional sitting room with sofa and chairs, a perfect quiet retreat to relax and read the newspaper or your favorite book
- Small gym with sauna
- Laundry room
- Large terrace furnished with chairs and tables, perfect for hours of shady relaxing and lounging
- Separate furnished covered patio, the perfect spot for an evening glass of Chianti after dinner
- Vast lawns are ideal for sitting as the late afternoon turns to dusk and the sun vanishes behind the hills
- Pool is separated from the house by a short distance, furnished with sun beds to enjoy sunbathing while the children play. The pool has a ladder on one side.
- CD player
- Grand piano
- Hair dryers in all bathrooms
- Ion board
- Laundry room with washing machine & dryer
- Private parking
- Satellite TV
- Small gym room with sauna
- Two safes
- Wi-Fi internet access
- Window screens in bedrooms except bedroom on the 2nd floor
- Ground Floor
- Bedroom 1: Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with tub and shower
- Bedroom 2: Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower
- First Floor
- Bedroom 3: Elegant and spacious master bedroom with en-suite bathroom with tub
- Bedroom 4: Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 5: Double bedroom shares bathroom with Bedroom 6
- Bedroom 6: Twin bedroom shares bathroom with Bedroom 5
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 7: Twin/double bedroom with breathtaking view of the hills and private bathroom with tub
- Private pool (from May to September)
- Final cleaning included
- Daily morning house cleaning included, except Sunday (staff available Mon - Sat 8am - 1pm & 4pm - 7pm)
- Extra housekeeping: €15 per hour
- Extra change of linens: €50
- Personal laundry & ironing service €15 per hour
- Cook service on request for dinner: €25 per person - children up to 4 years free, 4 to 12 half price
- Gardener and pool maintenance service included
- Heating charged upon usage, approx. €50 per day
- Breakfast service included (cost of food extra)
- Welcome dinner included on arrival, including two bottles of local wine
- Wi-Fi internet connection included
- Telephone charges extra
Tuscany Villa Notes
- Due to limited transportation in outlying and rural areas, a rental car is essential for stays at countryside villas in Italy. We are more than happy to arrange a car for you during your stay, please just let us know at time of booking.
- Please note that Italy villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request.
- The Italian government has implemented a Visitor’s Tax of €1.00 to €5.00 per person per day and applies to all overnight stays for the first seven days in the destination. This tax is payable to the local property manager.
Tamara villa rental rates
|Travel Dates||Bedrooms||Price / night|
|Now to Dec 21, 2013||7||$1,391 AUD$1,350 CAD1,131 CHF€904 EUR£776 GBP$1,267 USD||Check Availability|
*Special Promotional Rate
|Dec 22, 2013 to Jan 5, 2014||7||$1,546 AUD$1,500 CAD1,257 CHF€1,005 EUR£862 GBP$1,409 USD||Check Availability|
*Special Promotional Rate
|Jan 5, 2014 to May 3, 2014||7||Inquire||Check Availability|
|May 3, 2014 to May 31, 2014||7||$1,820 AUD$1,766 CAD1,480 CHF€1,183 EUR£1,015 GBP$1,659 USD||Check Availability|
|May 31, 2014 to Jul 26, 2014||7||$2,148 AUD$2,084 CAD1,747 CHF€1,396 EUR£1,198 GBP$1,957 USD||Check Availability|
|Jul 26, 2014 to Dec 31, 2014||7||Inquire||Check Availability|
Security Deposit: €800 due upon arrival in cash. Important: Select villas are subject to price guarantee in Euros only. Please confirm rate with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
Book now and for travel anytime through January 4, 2014 and and receive special reduced rates! Rates start at € 904 per night!
Subject to availability and minimum night stay requirements. For new bookings as of May 8, 2013.
Inquire About Tamara
No reviews yet.
Similar Villas in Tuscany
Toscana Located in the peaceful Tuscan countryside north west of Siena, yet only five minutes drive to …
in Casole d'Elsa
Fontesanta This attractive private villa lies in a splendid, panoramic location in the Chianti hills close …
in Bagno a Ripoli
La Maccinaia La Maccinaia is a beautiful property located in a very quiet location, in the heart of the …
Buonvisi This 7 bedroom villa is a 16th century house, originally belonging to the Buonvisi family and …