- Locations: 7
- Villas: 43
- Private Islands: 0
An Alluring Sanctuary
This island gem in the British Virgin Islands has remained uncommercialized and pristine, attracting honeymooners and privacy-seekers the world over. Dramatically shaped, the island reminded Christopher Columbus of a reclining woman, so he named it Virgin Gorda. Beach-lovers will enjoy the beautiful stretch of pristine beaches, particularly the Baths, a beach made up of giant granite boulders that form hidden pools and grottos. Vacationers will also enjoy the unique indigenous plants that flourish in the National Parks and can admire the exotic birds and ruins at the Little Fort National Park.
Virgin Gorda is truly one of the most beautiful destinations in the Caribbean, where you can truly get it away from it all and simply relax.
Featured Virgin Gorda Villas
Search Virgin Gorda Villas by Theme
- The official language in Virgin Gorda is English
- USD is the official currency
- Credit cards are accepted in most establishments, but not all
- Electricity is 110 volts AC (same as U.S.)
- If you’re renting a car, don’t forget to drive on the left!
- Don’t miss a daytrip to the Baths, where grottos are formed by smooth giant boulders – it's a must-see!