A perfectly romantic beach bungalow for two, just steps from the white sands of Nail Bay Beach!
Secluded 'Sundowner' offers couples cozy privacy with a bounty of plush amenities—full air-conditioning, a wonderfully-equipped kitchen, WiFi, a Sundowner iPad loaded with villa and island information plus music, movies, Apple TV, Skype and Facetime (and catch up on all the news via The New York Times OnLine on the iPad). There's even a washer and dryer and an automatic generator.
Park your rental car on Sundowner's private lane and walk down a few stone steps through the gardens to Sundowner's sun deck. Glass sliding doors open into the villa where the kitchen, dining and living areas share space. Three steps up is a raised bedroom area, where a lovely blue sea view can be seen through curtained windows from the very-comfortable king bed. Adjacent is a dressing area, closet, and the bath which features a double-sink vanity and an adjoining rain shower enclosed in opaque glass and tile.
Outside are the secluded infinity-edge plunge pool with a waterfall and the sun deck with cushioned chaise lounges for tanning and power lounging. Under a covered section of the deck are a dining table for meals with a view, comfortable seating, a wicker bar and a stainless steel gas grill.
A stone staircase, lighted at night, leads down to a shaded flagstone patio set with chairs right at the edge of the beach. A few steps from the stone patio, past seagrape trees, is the long expanse of Nail Bay's white sand, just perfect for romantic walks at sunset, snorkeling and beachcombing. Treat your sweetie to a secluded, amorous sojourn at 'Sundowner.'
- One king
- Double-sink vanity and an opaque-glass enclosed rain shower
- Air-conditioning throughout entire villa
- Assorted snorkel gear*
- Automatic generator
- Automatic outdoor citronella-and-water organic misting system to keep bugs away
- Cooler for beach
- DVD player
- Four-in-one printer/copier/scanner/fax
- iPad2 loaded with villa and BVI information, 1500 songs, 25 movies for watching via Apple TV on either of Sundowner's flat-screen TVs, news from New York Times OnLine, Skype and Facetime calls
- Ocean kayaks (2 single + 1 double kayak for 2, shared between Sundowner and Sunset Watch guests)*
- Safe for valuablesStereo
- Shaded beach-side, flagstone patio with chairs and picnic table on beach
- Stainless steel gas grill
- Two, 32-inch, flat-screen TVs (one in living area with DVD player + one for watching TV or movies in bed) with Dish Network
- Wi-Fi throughout property
- *Kayaks and snorkel gear will be checked out to Sundowner guests by the island manager
- Nail Bay Beach is directly below Sundowner, down a few stone steps. For the evening, stone paths and stairs are automatically lighted as you pass by the sensors...magic!
- All guests renting Sundowner may use the Nail Bay beaches, the tennis court (open 9:00 am- 7:00 pm daily), and the community swimming pool at no additional charge, and may also patronize the bar and restaurant in Nail Bay. Snorkel gear may be rented from Dive BVI in Spanish Town
- Infinity-edge plunge pool (approximately 10 feet x 8 feet by 4 feet deep), with a waterfall feature
Staff and Services
- Daily housekeeping
- Children not permitted
- No smoking
Additional Villa Notes
- Most photos by Don Hebert.
- A 7-night minimum at full Thanksgiving rate required on all rentals which occur during any portion of the Thanksgiving holiday week.
- Rates are based on the highest occupany level during the stay.
|Now to Apr 16, 2016||1||
$ 507 € 465 $ 734 $ 720 514 £ 358
|Apr 17, 2016 to Dec 16, 2016||1||
$ 405 € 371 $ 586 $ 575 411 £ 286
|Dec 17, 2016 to Jan 6, 2017
$ 590 € 541 $ 854 $ 838 598 £ 416
Please add 7% tax and 10% service charge to all rates.
Security Deposit: $200
Minimum Stay: 3 Night minimum stay. Thanksgiving and Christmas/ New Years have a 7 night minimum stay.
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
The exact location of Sundowner is not available on this map. The pin on the map below shows the approximate location of Nail Bay, Virgin Gorda:
There are currently no reviews.
There are currently no specials available for Sundowner.
About Virgin Gorda
An Alluring Sanctuary
This island gem in the British Virgin Islands has remained uncommercialized and pristine, attracting honeymooners and privacy-seekers the world over. Dramatically shaped, the island reminded Christopher Columbus of a reclining woman, so he named it Virgin Gorda. Beach-lovers will enjoy the beautiful stretch of pristine beaches, particularly the Baths, a beach made up of giant granite boulders that form hidden pools and grottos. Vacationers will also enjoy the unique indigenous plants that flourish in the National Parks and can admire the exotic birds and ruins at the Little Fort National Park.
Virgin Gorda is truly one of the most beautiful destinations in the Caribbean, where you can truly get it away from it all and simply relax.
Learn more about Virgin Gorda »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.