Sea Villa at The Elements Vacation Rental
Just steps from the sparkling white sands of Long Bay, Anguilla, Sea Villa offers spectacular Caribbean vistas and gentle island breezes.
Ensconced in cool elegance, guests will savor indoor/outdoor living with exceptional private service and upscale amenities. The villa offers its own private infinity pool, Jacuzzi and outdoor dining area overlooking the sea.
Luxurious designer features such as private balconies, marble bathrooms and elegant furnishings delight the most discerning guests. Truly private getaways, the Elements offer opportunities for total relaxation and escape.
This exclusive enclave is located just minutes from Anguilla’s renowned Greg Norman golf course with dramatic sea view holes for spectacular golfing. Enjoy tennis on three lighted courts or workout in the fully-equipped, private gym at the villas. Activities abound on Anguilla, including snorkeling, diving, sailing, and more.
- Bedroom 1: King-size bed, en-suite bathroom with tub and shower, toiletries, hairdryer, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, safe, CD player, phone
- Bedroom 2: King-size bed, en-suite bathroom with tub and shower, toiletries, hairdryer, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, safe, CD player, phone
- Bedroom 3: King-size bed, en-suite bathroom with tub and shower, toiletries, hairdryer, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, safe, CD player, phone
- Bedroom 4: King-size bed, en-suite bathroom with tub and shower, toiletries, hairdryer, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, safe, CD player, phone
- Bedroom 5: Two double beds, en-suite bathroom with tub and shower, toiletries, hairdryer, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, safe, CD player, phone
- 16-foot ceilings
- 24-hour security
- Al fresco dining
- Al fresco shower
- Bath robes and slippers
- Bose wave CD/radio
- Cable television
- CD player
- Ceiling fans
- Coffee maker
- Double sinks
- DVD player
- Espresso machine
- Floodlit tennis courts
- Flotation devices
- Gas BBQ grill
- Gated community
- Hot tub
- Luxurious bath amenities
- Make-up table
- Marble counters and flooring
- Private balcony
- Private office space
- Shuttered windows
- Sitting area
- Stereo equipment
- Table-top grill
- Walk-in closet
- Wireless high-speed internet
- 500 yards to Long Bay Beach
- 6 miles to Sandy Ground Beach (harbor, beach bars, casual restaurants)
- 10 miles to Shoal Bay Beach – East (activities, beach bars, restaurants)
- Snorkeling equipment
- Beach chairs and umbrellas
- Beach towel
- Heated, infinity-edge pool
Staff and Services
- Daily continental breakfast
- Daily butler service for 8 hours
- Villa manager
- On-site concierge
- Security guard
- 1 mile to Viceroy Resort Anguilla
- 2 miles to CuisinArt Golf Resort & Spa
- 5 miles to Blowing Point Ferry Terminal
- 6 miles to Clayton J. Lloyd International Airport (AXA)
- 6 miles to Crocus Hill
- 7 miles to The Valley, Capital of Anguilla (Restaurants, Grocery, Hospital)
- Maximum 10 guests
- Four extra children welcome
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed
- Wedding/Social events accepted – maximum 30 guests
|Now to Nov 18, 2016||1||
$ 2,400 € 2191 $ 3254 $ 3193 2400 £ 1871
|Now to Nov 18, 2016||2||
$ 2,700 € 2465 $ 3660 $ 3592 2700 £ 2105
|Now to Nov 18, 2016||3||
$ 2,900 € 2648 $ 3932 $ 3858 2900 £ 2261
|Now to Nov 18, 2016||4||
$ 3,300 € 3013 $ 4474 $ 4390 3300 £ 2573
|Now to Nov 18, 2016||5||
$ 3,500 € 3196 $ 4745 $ 4656 3500 £ 2729
|Nov 19, 2016 to Dec 17, 2016||1||
$ 3,600 € 3287 $ 4881 $ 4790 3600 £ 2806
|Nov 19, 2016 to Dec 17, 2016||2||
$ 4,000 € 3652 $ 5423 $ 5322 4000 £ 3118
|Nov 19, 2016 to Dec 17, 2016||3||
$ 4,400 € 4017 $ 5965 $ 5854 4400 £ 3430
|Nov 19, 2016 to Dec 17, 2016||4||
$ 4,600 € 4200 $ 6236 $ 6120 4600 £ 3586
|Nov 19, 2016 to Dec 17, 2016||5||
$ 4,800 € 4383 $ 6507 $ 6386 4800 £ 3742
|Dec 18, 2016 to Jan 9, 2017
$ 11,000 € 10043 $ 14913 $ 14635 11000 £ 8575
Please add 20% tax and service charge plus $3 per person, per night levy to all quoted rates.
Security Deposit: Credit card authorization
Minimum Stay: Minimum stay 5 nights (14 nights during holiday season).
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
Sea Villa at The Elements Reviews
There are currently no reviews.
There are currently no specials available for Sea Villa at The Elements.
Anguilla Travel Guide
Anguilla is a 15-mile island east of Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands, separated from St. Martin to the south by the Anguilla Channel. Though close in proximity to St. Martin, Anguilla couldn’t be more different. St. Martin is known for its vibrant nightlife and cosmopolitan atmosphere, while Anguilla is its calm, easygoing, casual counterpart — where you go to truly get away from it all. Which is not to say that Anguilla doesn’t have its own brand of chic; Anguillans know how to relax in the utmost style and comfort.
Among the many attractions of this tiny island are spectacular coral reefs perfect for snorkeling and scuba diving, over 30 beautiful white-sand beaches, and an 18-hole championship golf course designed by Greg Norman.
Learn more about Anguilla »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.