Sea Villa at The Elements Vacation Rental
Just steps from the sparkling white sands of Long Bay, Anguilla, Sea Villa offers spectacular Caribbean vistas and gentle island breezes.
Ensconced in cool elegance, guests will savor indoor/outdoor living with exceptional private service and upscale amenities. The villa offers its own private infinity pool, Jacuzzi and outdoor dining area overlooking the sea.
Luxurious designer features such as private balconies, marble bathrooms and elegant furnishings delight the most discerning guests. Truly private getaways, the Elements offer opportunities for total relaxation and escape.
This exclusive enclave is located just minutes from Anguilla’s renowned Greg Norman golf course with dramatic sea view holes for spectacular golfing. Enjoy tennis on three lighted courts or workout in the fully-equipped, private gym at the villas. Activities abound on Anguilla, including snorkeling, diving, sailing, and more.
- Bedroom 1: King-size bed, en-suite bathroom with tub and shower, toiletries, hairdryer, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, safe, CD player, phone
- Bedroom 2: King-size bed, en-suite bathroom with tub and shower, toiletries, hairdryer, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, safe, CD player, phone
- Bedroom 3: King-size bed, en-suite bathroom with tub and shower, toiletries, hairdryer, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, safe, CD player, phone
- Bedroom 4: King-size bed, en-suite bathroom with tub and shower, toiletries, hairdryer, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, safe, CD player, phone
- Bedroom 5: Two double beds, en-suite bathroom with tub and shower, toiletries, hairdryer, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, safe, CD player, phone
- 16-foot ceilings
- 24-hour security
- Al fresco dining
- Al fresco shower
- Bath robes and slippers
- Bose wave CD/radio
- Cable television
- CD player
- Ceiling fans
- Coffee maker
- Double sinks
- DVD player
- Espresso machine
- Floodlit tennis courts
- Flotation devices
- Gas BBQ grill
- Gated community
- Hot tub
- Luxurious bath amenities
- Make-up table
- Marble counters and flooring
- Private balcony
- Private office space
- Shuttered windows
- Sitting area
- Stereo equipment
- Table-top grill
- Walk-in closet
- Wireless high-speed internet
- 500 yards to Long Bay Beach
- 6 miles to Sandy Ground Beach (harbor, beach bars, casual restaurants)
- 10 miles to Shoal Bay Beach – East (activities, beach bars, restaurants)
- Snorkeling equipment
- Beach chairs and umbrellas
- Beach towel
- Heated, infinity-edge pool
Staff and Services
- Daily continental breakfast
- Daily butler service for 8 hours
- Villa manager
- On-site concierge
- Security guard
- 1 mile to Viceroy Resort Anguilla
- 2 miles to CuisinArt Golf Resort & Spa
- 5 miles to Blowing Point Ferry Terminal
- 6 miles to Clayton J. Lloyd International Airport (AXA)
- 6 miles to Crocus Hill
- 7 miles to The Valley, Capital of Anguilla (Restaurants, Grocery, Hospital)
- Maximum 10 guests
- Four extra children welcome
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed
- Wedding/Social events accepted – maximum 30 guests
|Now to Jun 1, 2018
Rates are on Request
Contact About Availability
Please add 20% tax and service charge plus $3 per person, per night levy to all quoted rates.
Security Deposit: Credit card authorization
Minimum Stay: Minimum stay 5 nights (14 nights during holiday season).
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
Sea Villa at The Elements Reviews
There are currently no reviews.
Friends and Family Sale: Up to $5,000 in Destination Dollars »
Family reunion? Milestone birthday? Girlfriends’ getaway? No matter the occasion, there’s nothing quite like traveling with the people you love, and a sure-fire way to make any trip the best it can be is with your choice of added services, amenities, and more – it’s on us! Book your dream getaway now and we'll give you up to $5,000 in Destination Dollars to spend during your stay. Add a chef to prepare meals in your villa, or airport transfers to take the stress out of your arrival. And, choose from a variety of incredible activities: a private catamaran in Barbados, a natural pool safari in Aruba, rum tours in the Dominican Republic, and much more.
Use your Destination Dollars for just about anything during your stay, including:
- Airport Fast Track Service
- Boat Charters
- Cooking Classes
- Food & Wine Pre-Stocking
- Guided Local Excursions
- In-Villa Massages
- Personal Driver
- Private Chef
- Rental Car
Once your dream getaway is booked, your included personal concierge can coordinate and schedule virtually any aspect of your villa vacation.
This offer ends January 26, 2018 — book now while our best villas are still available!
Offer valid for new bookings only made between 1/15/18 - 1/26/18 for travel from 1/15/18 - 12/31/18. Destination Dollars of up to $5,000. Amount is based on the base villa cost only and security deposits, concierge services, booking fees, tax and services are not included in calculating the Destination Dollar amount. Valid for select pre-paid services only. Mention promo code FRIENDS-18 at the time of booking. Service offered is subject to availability. No cash value. The value of any unused credit is non-refundable. Credit cannot be applied towards booking value. May not be combinable with other offers. All offers are subject to availability and may not apply to all villas or travel dates. Other restrictions may apply; please call for full details.
Anguilla Travel Guide
Anguilla is a 15-mile island east of Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands, separated from St. Martin to the south by the Anguilla Channel. Though close in proximity to St. Martin, Anguilla couldn’t be more different. St. Martin is known for its vibrant nightlife and cosmopolitan atmosphere, while Anguilla is its calm, easygoing, casual counterpart — where you go to truly get away from it all. Which is not to say that Anguilla doesn’t have its own brand of chic; Anguillans know how to relax in the utmost style and comfort.
Among the many attractions of this tiny island are spectacular coral reefs perfect for snorkeling and scuba diving, over 30 beautiful white-sand beaches, and an 18-hole championship golf course designed by Greg Norman.
Learn more about Anguilla »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.