Sea Villa at The Elements Vacation Rental
Just steps from the sparkling white sands of Long Bay, Anguilla, Sea Villa offers spectacular Caribbean vistas and gentle island breezes.
Ensconced in cool elegance, guests will savor indoor/outdoor living with exceptional private service and upscale amenities. The villa offers its own private infinity pool, Jacuzzi and outdoor dining area overlooking the sea.
Luxurious designer features such as private balconies, marble bathrooms and elegant furnishings delight the most discerning guests. Truly private getaways, the Elements offer opportunities for total relaxation and escape.
This exclusive enclave is located just minutes from Anguilla’s renowned Greg Norman golf course with dramatic sea view holes for spectacular golfing. Enjoy tennis on three lighted courts or workout in the fully-equipped, private gym at the villas. Activities abound on Anguilla, including snorkeling, diving, sailing, and more.
- Bedroom 1: King-size bed, en-suite bathroom with tub and shower, toiletries, hairdryer, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, safe, CD player, phone
- Bedroom 2: King-size bed, en-suite bathroom with tub and shower, toiletries, hairdryer, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, safe, CD player, phone
- Bedroom 3: King-size bed, en-suite bathroom with tub and shower, toiletries, hairdryer, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, safe, CD player, phone
- Bedroom 4: King-size bed, en-suite bathroom with tub and shower, toiletries, hairdryer, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, safe, CD player, phone
- Bedroom 5: Two double beds, en-suite bathroom with tub and shower, toiletries, hairdryer, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, safe, CD player, phone
- 16-foot ceilings
- 24-hour security
- Al fresco dining
- Al fresco shower
- Bath robes and slippers
- Bose wave CD/radio
- Cable television
- CD player
- Ceiling fans
- Coffee maker
- Double sinks
- DVD player
- Espresso machine
- Floodlit tennis courts
- Flotation devices
- Gas BBQ grill
- Gated community
- Hot tub
- Luxurious bath amenities
- Make-up table
- Marble counters and flooring
- Private balcony
- Private office space
- Shuttered windows
- Sitting area
- Stereo equipment
- Table-top grill
- Walk-in closet
- Wireless high-speed internet
- 500 yards to Long Bay Beach
- 6 miles to Sandy Ground Beach (harbor, beach bars, casual restaurants)
- 10 miles to Shoal Bay Beach – East (activities, beach bars, restaurants)
- Snorkeling equipment
- Beach chairs and umbrellas
- Beach towel
- Heated, infinity-edge pool
Staff and Services
- Daily continental breakfast
- Daily butler service for 8 hours
- Villa manager
- On-site concierge
- Security guard
- 1 mile to Viceroy Resort Anguilla
- 2 miles to CuisinArt Golf Resort & Spa
- 5 miles to Blowing Point Ferry Terminal
- 6 miles to Clayton J. Lloyd International Airport (AXA)
- 6 miles to Crocus Hill
- 7 miles to The Valley, Capital of Anguilla (Restaurants, Grocery, Hospital)
- Maximum 10 guests
- Four extra children welcome
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed
- Wedding/Social events accepted – maximum 30 guests
|Now to Nov 17, 2017||1||
$ 2,400 € 2247 $ 3257 $ 3332 2440 £ 1913
|Now to Nov 17, 2017||2||
$ 2,700 € 2528 $ 3665 $ 3749 2745 £ 2152
|Now to Nov 17, 2017||3||
$ 2,900 € 2715 $ 3936 $ 4027 2948 £ 2312
|Now to Nov 17, 2017||4||
$ 3,300 € 3089 $ 4479 $ 4582 3355 £ 2631
|Now to Nov 17, 2017||5||
$ 3,500 € 3277 $ 4750 $ 4860 3558 £ 2790
|Nov 18, 2017 to Dec 15, 2017||1||
$ 3,700 € 3464 $ 5022 $ 5138 3761 £ 2950
|Nov 18, 2017 to Dec 15, 2017||2||
$ 4,000 € 3745 $ 5429 $ 5554 4066 £ 3189
|Nov 18, 2017 to Dec 15, 2017||3||
$ 4,400 € 4119 $ 5972 $ 6109 4473 £ 3508
|Nov 18, 2017 to Dec 15, 2017||4||
$ 4,600 € 4306 $ 6243 $ 6387 4676 £ 3667
|Nov 18, 2017 to Dec 15, 2017||5||
$ 4,800 € 4494 $ 6515 $ 6665 4879 £ 3827
|Dec 16, 2017 to Jan 5, 2018
Christmas / New Year's
$ 11,000 € 10298 $ 14930 $ 15274 11182 £ 8769
Please add 20% tax and service charge plus $3 per person, per night levy to all quoted rates.
Security Deposit: Credit card authorization
Minimum Stay: Minimum stay 5 nights (14 nights during holiday season).
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
Sea Villa at The Elements Reviews
There are currently no reviews.
Final Days: Up to $2,000 to Spend »
Complete the perfect villa vacation with your choice of added services, amenities, and more – it’s on us! Book any villa now for 2017 and receive up to $2,000 to spend during your stay. Add a chef to prepare meals in your villa, or airport transfers to take the stress out of your arrival. And, choose from a variety of incredible activities: a private yacht sail in Turks and Caicos, a zipline adventure in Mexico, wine tours in Tuscany, and much more.
When you call to book, you’ll enjoy the included services of a personal Villa Concierge, who will help you plan the details of your stay and arrange extras using your spending credit.
Book by April 28th to take advantage of this exclusive offer.
Valid for new bookings made 3/6/17 - 4/28/17 for travel 3/6/17 - 12/31/17. Includes Concierge Credit of up to $2,000. Amount is based on the value of the booking not including security deposit. Valid for pre-paid services only. Services offered are subject to availability. Mention promo code CC100017 at the time of booking. No cash value. The value of any unused credit is non-refundable. Credit cannot be applied towards booking value. May not be combinable with other offers. All offers are subject to availability and may not apply to all villas or travel dates. Other restrictions may apply; please call for full details.
Anguilla Travel Guide
Anguilla is a 15-mile island east of Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands, separated from St. Martin to the south by the Anguilla Channel. Though close in proximity to St. Martin, Anguilla couldn’t be more different. St. Martin is known for its vibrant nightlife and cosmopolitan atmosphere, while Anguilla is its calm, easygoing, casual counterpart — where you go to truly get away from it all. Which is not to say that Anguilla doesn’t have its own brand of chic; Anguillans know how to relax in the utmost style and comfort.
Among the many attractions of this tiny island are spectacular coral reefs perfect for snorkeling and scuba diving, over 30 beautiful white-sand beaches, and an 18-hole championship golf course designed by Greg Norman.
Learn more about Anguilla »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.