Lindon at Fowl Cay Vacation Rental
Fling wide the dark-wood French doors and let the refreshing trade winds sweep in from the ocean, filling your cozy one-bedroom sanctuary with the mingled scents of pure sea air and exotic tropical flowers.
Settle down in a plush armchair amidst the inviting island décor of your charming beachfront cottage, and watch your favorite shows on satellite TV. Wander out onto your veranda set directly on the sugar-white, powdery beach, just steps away from the brilliantly aquamarine waters glistening in the noonday sun.
Surrender to a whole new level of comfort and succumb to an immeasurable state of peace in your very own entrancing cottage on the pristine sand.
A private 50-acre island in the Bahamian chain of the Exumas, Fowl Cay lies only 200 miles from Miami and features fully stocked villas, innumerable secluded coves and white-sand beaches, a personal boat and guide to introduce you to the wonders of the ocean and a hilltop restaurant serving some of the most spectacular cuisine for hundreds of miles around.
- 1 King
- Kayak - Shared
- Sailboat - Shared
- Snorkel Equipment
- Tennis Court - Shared
- Computer - Shared
- Internet Access - Shared
- CD Player
- Gym - Shared
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Air Conditioning
- BBQ / Grill
- Ceiling Fans
- Beach Cooler
- Pool - Shared
- Fax Machine - Shared
- Boat Dock
- Golf Cart
- Satellite TV Service
Staff and Services
- Maid Service
- Rates include all food and beverages consumed on Fowl Cay (including alcoholic beverages).
- Rates also include butler service, golf carts and the use of all non-motorized activities. Small boats are available for guest use pending competency test and weather conditions. Golf carts are available for guest use pending valid driver's license and guest must be 18+ years of age.
- Up to two additional guests can be accommodated on a pull out sofa bed and will be charged a supplemental fee of $500 per person per night.
- Clubhouse with dining room, open bar, swimming pool, exercise room, pool table, dartboard and board games.
- Children under the age of 2 yrs are free, 2 to 16 yrs $105 per night
Additional Villa Notes
- The number of Occupants booked is the number that will be accommodated and must not exceed the maximum stated on the Reservation Invoice. The Occupants will be responsible for any additional payment if the number of booked occupants is exceeded at any time.
- Holiday bookings must be paid in full within 120 days of arrival or at the time of booking if within 120 days to confirm reservation. Holiday Weeks include: Easter, Independence, Labor Day Thanksgiving, Christmas & New Years
|Now to Feb 28, 2017||1|
$ 1,657€ 1596$ 2209$ 2218 1700£ 1365
|Mar 1, 2017 to Aug 31, 2017||1|
$ 1,771€ 1706$ 2361$ 2371 1817£ 1459
Children under the age of 2 yrs are free, 2 to 16 yrs $105 per night and $735.00 per week. Additional guests can be accommodated on a pull out sofa bed and will be charged a supplemental fee of $500 per person per night.
Security Deposit: $1,000
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
The exact location of Lindon at Fowl Cay is not available on this map. The pin on the map below shows the approximate location of Fowl Cay, Exumas, Bahamas:
Lindon at Fowl Cay Reviews
There are currently no reviews.
Extended: Free Car Rental »
You have a little more time to get a free car rental with your 2017 villa booking -- and make the most of your tropical getaway, European adventure, or city exploration. See more sights, do more activities, and simply come and go as you please in the destination of your choice. Book by Februrary 28!
Valid for new bookings made 1/1/17 – 2/28/17 for travel 1/1/17 – 12/31/17. 5-night minimum booking required. Offer covers the base rental cost for a 4-passenger economy car for up to 7 days. Mention promo code FREECAR17 at time of booking. Upgrades and additional vehicles are available at an additional cost. No cash value, subject to availability and may not be combinable with other offers. If a car rental is not available or not recommended in the destination of travel, offer may be used toward other transportation costs (i.e. airport transfers, taxis, private car with driver, etc.) up to $350. Other restrictions may apply; please call for full details.
Bahamas Travel Guide
Just off the coast of Florida, the Bahamas (made up of 700 islands!) is an ecological oasis waiting to be explored. There are intra-island flights, as well as ferry services and personal yachts available for you to island-hop and enjoy the unique aspects of each island. You’ll surely want to visit Nassau, the nation’s capital, and Paradise Island, which offer a distinct blend of international glamour and tropical paradise. You can relax and take a dip in the ocean, swim with dolphins, visit 18th century fortresses, and shop. Enjoy haute cuisine at one of the many restaurants and taste a Bahamas specialty — conch — or have your own private chef prepare your favorite meal. And if you’re a night-owl, there are an array of nightclubs, bars, and casinos to keep you busy. Whatever you choose to do during your Bahamas villa vacation, your luxury villa rental will provide a picture-perfect setting for it all.
Learn more about Bahamas »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.