Easy Reach Vacation Rental
Easy Reach is an impressive beach house offering three double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms built just feet from the sea, on the white sands of the famous Mullins beach.
The house was totally refurbished in January 2009 to an excellent standard. It is decorated simply in white with wood-pickled ceilings. It has modern beach house-style furnishings, lovely bathrooms and a brand new kitchen. The spacious living rooms patio doors open onto a covered dining terrace. The covered terrace leads to a spacious wooden deck where you can relax on sun loungers and enjoy the spectacular views of the Caribbean Sea. The upstairs master bedroom has French doors that open onto an elevated spacious outside deck with breath taking north and south panoramic views over the entire beach area. The second bedroom opens directly onto the covered terrace and the sun deck. Two of the bedrooms have twin beds that can be joined to form a king.
- Master Bedroom - King bed, en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning
- Bedroom 2 - Twin beds that can made into a king, en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning
- Bedroom 3 (Attic) - Twin beds that can be made into a king, en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning
- Master Bathroom: Tub/shower, single vanity
- Bathroom 2: Shower only, single vanity
- Attic - Bathroom: Tub/shower, single vanity
- Air-conditioning - throughout
- Cable TV
- Ceiling fans
- DVD player
- Security safe
- Security system
- Water sports nearby
- Children of all ages are welcome.
- Equipped with a Bose music system
- Large Sony Bravia, flat-screen TV
- Lounge chairs are available for sunbathing
- Beach shower
Staff and Services
- Cook/housekeeper - Prepares two consecutive meals per day. Guests choice of breakfast and lunch, or lunch and dinner.
- Airport: 32.6-km
- Speightstown: 1.5-km
- Holetown: 5.9-km
- Bridgetown: 17.0-km
- Golf : Royal Westmoreland - 4.1-km
- Tennis: Battaleys Mews - 450-m
- Non-smoking villa
- Lovely tidal beach! Weather and sea conditions throughout the year may affect the size of this beach.
Barbados Villa Notes
- Most Barbados rental villas come with a full staff, consisting of cook, maid, and laundress. A private cook will prepare breakfast, lunch, and dinner – meals that you choose based on your own personal tastes. Please inquire about staffing at your villa at the time of booking.
|Now to Apr 14, 2017||2|
$ 700€ 666$ 945$ 948 714£ 573
|Now to Apr 14, 2017||3|
$ 1,130€ 1075$ 1526$ 1530 1153£ 924
|Apr 15, 2017 to Dec 14, 2017||2|
$ 500€ 476$ 675$ 677 510£ 409
|Apr 15, 2017 to Dec 14, 2017||3|
$ 650€ 618$ 878$ 880 663£ 532
All rates in Barbados are subject to 7.5% VAT. Special rates apply to holiday weeks.
Security Deposit: Credit card will be swiped on arrival.
Minimum Stay: 5 nights. Christmas/New Year's has a 10-night minimum stay.
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
Easy Reach Reviews
There are currently no reviews.
Free Car Rental »
What could possibly make your dream tropical getaway, European adventure, or city exploration even better? How about an included car? For a limited time, your 2017 villa booking comes with a free car rental. See more sights, do more activities, and simply come and go as you please in the destination of your choice.
Valid for new bookings made 1/1/17 – 2/15/17 for travel 1/1/17 – 12/31/17. 5-night minimum booking required. Offer covers the base rental cost for a 4-passenger economy car for up to 7 days. Mention promo code FREECAR17 at time of booking. Upgrades and additional vehicles are available at an additional cost. No cash value, subject to availability and may not be combinable with other offers. If a car rental is not available or not recommended in the destination of travel, offer may be used toward other transportation costs (i.e. airport transfers, taxis, private car with driver, etc.) up to $350. Other restrictions may apply; please call for full details.
Barbados Travel Guide
Affectionately called "Little England," Barbados features a unique combination of British tradition and Caribbean flair, creating an irresistibly charming atmosphere. Watch a game of cricket (the island's national sport), sip afternoon tea on your private patio overlooking the sea, frolic in crystal-clear turquoise water, and help yourself to the island's world-famous rum.
Our exquisite Barbados vacation homes range from 1-bedroom cottages to expansive 10-bedroom estates on the island's legendary pink-sand beaches. Most of our luxury villas in Barbados come with a full staff – chef, butler, housekeeper and more – at no extra charge. Allow your private chef to entertain your palate with traditional Bajan cuisine as you dine poolside to the backdrop of a breathtaking sunset.
Learn more about Barbados »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.