Situated at the end of a shady semi-circular driveway, High Trees offers guests a comfortable and relaxed Barbados holiday experience.
High Trees Vacation Rental
The villa has been recently renovated, and features traditional terrazzo floors, warm muted décor, with touches of colour to enhance its Caribbean flavor.
Located at the center of the villa, the entry foyer serves as the inside sitting area. Wide French doors lead on to the covered patio where guests can relax with a cool Caribbean drink, or dine al fresco. It’s just steps to the large wooden deck surrounding the pool, where guests can enjoy comfortable lounge chairs just in case it is the sun rather than the shade they are looking for. A pathway leads from the patio, through the lovely gardens, to a second deck area at the beach edge. The beach deck features a small gazebo, and outdoor dining, at the same time enjoying the privacy offered by the low sea wall. For your convenience there are two gates that offer you direct access to the beach.
The bedrooms are all air-conditioned and have en-suite bathrooms. The master bedroom features a “wet room” in its en-suite bathroom as well as direct access to the pool deck. Bedrooms 2 and 3 also have direct access to the pool deck, as well as connecting via the bathroom – a great option for parents and children. Bedroom 4 is located to the left of the entry foyer.
The airy kitchen is located to the left of the foyer, and also has French doors leading on to the outdoor terrace.
High Trees is located on the well known Gibbs Beach, on the west coast of Barbados. The villa is within walking distance to Mullins Beach, and is just a 5-minute drive to Speightstown, where guests can enjoy shopping and casual dining options. Holetown is a 15-minute drive away. This holiday rental villa is an excellent choice for families or groups of friends wishing to enjoy a relaxing Barbados vacation.
Rates Table Key:
Travel Dates Bedrooms
Minimum Stay Starting Price
|Now to Apr 14, 2019||4||5||
$ 1,495 € 1347 $ 2158 $ 2038 1528 £ 1153
|Apr 15, 2019 to Dec 14, 2019||4||5||
$ 920 € 829 $ 1328 $ 1254 940 £ 709
Please add 7.5% Value Added Tax plus 1.5% Service Fee to all rates.
Please add a 10% Tax and 1.5% Service Fee to all reservations. Please note that for all bookings with travel on and after January 1, 2020, the Tax Rate is 15% plus a 1.5% Service Charge.
Nightly Rates are for accommodations only and do not include Food & Beverage, unless expressly stated.
A security deposit is taken at the time of final payment.
Please add 2.5% Room Rate Levy to all rates (capped at $10/bedroom/night).
Security Deposit: $1,000
Minimum Stay: Minimum night stay may vary by villa. Please contact a villa specialist to confirm.
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
- Master Bedroom: A king bed that can also be converted to two twin beds, en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning
- Bedroom 2: Twin beds that can convert to a king, en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning
- Bedroom 3: Queen bed, en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning
- Bedroom 4: A king bed that can be converted to two twin beds, en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning
- Master Bathroom: Tub, shower, double vanity
- Bathroom 2: Shower only, double vanity
- Bathroom 3: Tub/shower, single vanity + wet room
- Bathroom 4: Shower only, single vanity
- Cable TV
- Ceiling fans - throughout
- DVD player
- iPod dock
- Pool shower
- Wireless internet
- Security safe
- Water sports nearby
- Located on Gibbs Beach
- Swimming pool
Staff and Services
- Cook: prepares three meals per day - breakfast, lunch and dinner (off on Friday)
- Housekeeping provided daily
- Laundry service provided daily
- Airport: 32.7-km
- Speightstown: 20.0-km
- Holetown: 5.4-km
- Golf : Royal Westmoreland - 3.6-km
- Day Spa: Indulgence Spa & Gym - 280-m
- Children welcomed
- Non-smoking villa
- Bedroom 3 can only be accessed via Bedroom 2 or from the pool deck
Barbados Villa Notes
- Most Barbados rental villas come with a full staff, consisting of cook, maid, and laundress. A private cook will prepare breakfast, lunch, and dinner – meals that you choose based on your own personal tastes. Please inquire about staffing at your villa at the time of booking.
Additional Villa Notes
- Barbados has implemented a Room Rate Levy of 2.5% per room per night (capped at $10/room/night) to be added to all bookings.
- It should be noted that beaches change their shape and size from day to day, week to week and month to month, mainly as a response to seasonal waves, currents and tides.
High Trees Reviews
There are currently no reviews.
There are currently no specials available for High Trees.
Barbados Travel Guide
Irresistible Island Charm
Affectionately called "Little England," Barbados features a unique combination of British tradition and Caribbean flair, creating an irresistibly charming atmosphere. Watch a game of cricket (the island's national sport), sip afternoon tea on your private patio overlooking the sea, frolic in crystal-clear turquoise water, and help yourself to the island's world-famous rum.
Our exquisite Barbados vacation homes range from 1-bedroom cottages to expansive 10-bedroom estates on the island's legendary beaches. Most of our luxury villas in Barbados come with a full staff – chef, butler, housekeeper and more – at no extra charge. Allow your private chef to entertain your palate with traditional Bajan cuisine as you dine poolside to the backdrop of a breathtaking sunset.
Learn more about Barbados »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.