The Dream Vacation Rental
'The Dream' — Peaceful, relaxing, totally exclusive.
A luxurious and spacious beachfront villa located in the exclusive neighborhood ‘The Garden’, St. James.
'The Dream' mixes contemporary, cutting-edge design with Caribbean chic, offering an opportunity to indulge in island living at its absolute finest.
The comfort, facilities and staff offer a lifestyle and holiday experience unparalleled on the West Coast of Barbados.
Set at the end of a private drive, 'The Dream' offers a quiet, private and tranquil retreat, while still within easy reach of the West Coast’s top amenities, including world famous restaurants such as ‘The Cliff’, chic boutiques, trendy night spots and, of course, a selection of competition golf courses.
Recently renovated and fully upgraded throughout, beautifully-appointed furniture and luxury, high-end finishes carefully selected from around the world can be found throughout this stunning, open-plan contemporary villa.
There are five luxurious, tastefully furnished air-conditioned bedrooms, which include security safes, flat-screen TVs, DVD players, iPod docking stations and en-suite bathrooms.
The magnificent master bedroom suite, located on the upper level, has its own private, romantic balcony, overlooking the enticing turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea.
The ample living space with bar extends out onto the covered terraces and sundeck surrounded by beautifully landscaped grounds and manicured lawns, tropical flowers and swaying palm trees.
The relaxed media room includes a 65-inch plasma TV, and the property come complete with high-speed wireless internet connection throughout. Guest computer, pool table, DVD library and karaoke machine also available.
A stylish 45-foot, infinity-edge swimming pool, outdoor seating area complete with pizza oven, BBQ, bar and chill out area, sunbathing terrace with oversized sun loungers and umbrellas provide guests an opportunity to enjoy outdoor living at its very finest, day and night, with glamorous lighting to illuminate the outdoor living areas and pool following the glorious evening sunsets.
'The Dream' has direct access to the beach, where white sands and aquamarine waters await.
Available for in-season rentals to select and pre-qualified clientele. Rental rates available on request.
'The Dream' offers concierge services and an attentive staff to ensure no detail is left unattended. The property comes standard with a property manager, two housekeepers, laundry service, butler, cook and maintenance man. Night watchman also available on request.
- Master: King bed, en-suite bathroom with bath and shower
- Bedroom 2 (upstairs): Queen bed, en-suite bathroom with bath and shower
- Bedroom 3: Queen bed, en-suite bathroom with bath and shower
- Bedroom 4: Twin beds, en-suite bathroom with bath and shower
- Bedroom 5: Twin beds, en-suite bathroom with bath and shower
- Beautiful tropical gardens with flowering plants and swaying palm trees
- Five sumptuous bedrooms, all en-suite, all equipped with iPod docking stations, DVD players and flat-screen TVs
- Family room with 65-inch plasma TV and DVD Library
- Large entertaining, dining and sun bathing areas
- Relaxed media room with 65-inch plasma TV and DVD library
- State of the art karaoke machine
- Two bars located on the property
- Trendy poolside BBQ, bar and chill out area - ideal for sunsets!
- Direct beach access/waterfront
- State of the art kitchen with Miele and sub-zero appliances
- Apple TV
- Cable TV
- Pool table
- 110 volts
- ADSL internet (wireless)
- All bedrooms air-conditioned
- Beach Access
- Beach bar close by
- Beach chairs
- Cable TV
- Ceiling fans
- Covered terrace
- Enclosed gardens
- Gated entrance
- iPod dock
- House keepers quarters
- Mini bar
- Safes in all bedrooms
- Security alarm
- Sun loungers
- Sun umbrellas
- Top of the line Weber BBQ appliances, built in charcoal BBQ and pizza oven
- Luxurious and well-equipped bathrooms
- All modern conveniences; latest in audio visual equipment and technology
- Computer in family room
- Broadband internet connection throughout
- 45-foot, infinity-edge swimming pool
Staff and Services
- Villa Manager: Visits property regularly and available on demand
- Chef: Prepares three meals per day (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Laundry service
- Minimum age for children is 12
Barbados Villa Notes
- Most Barbados rental villas come with a full staff, consisting of cook, maid, and laundress. A private cook will prepare breakfast, lunch, and dinner – meals that you choose based on your own personal tastes. Please inquire about staffing at your villa at the time of booking.
Additional Villa Notes
- It should be noted that beaches change their shape and size from day to day, week to week and month to month, mainly as a response to seasonal waves, currents and tides.
Rates Table Key:
Travel Dates Bedrooms
Minimum Stay Starting Price
|Now to Dec 14, 2018||5||5||
$ 4,000 € 3485 $ 5506 $ 5369 4055 £ 3113
|Dec 15, 2018 to Apr 14, 2019||5||5||
$ 6,500 € 5664 $ 8948 $ 8724 6590 £ 5058
|Apr 15, 2019 to Dec 14, 2019||5||5||
$ 4,000 € 3485 $ 5506 $ 5369 4055 £ 3113
Rates above do not include dates over Christmas and New Year's. Please inquire for Holiday rates and availability.
Please add a 7.5 % Tax and 1.5% Service Fee to all reservations
A security deposit is taken at the time of final payment.
Effective July 1st, 2018 the Government of Barbados has introduced a Room Levy on all villa rentals equal to 2.5% of the nightly rate, capped at $10 per bedroom per night. Please inquire with a Villa Specialist for more information.
Security Deposit: A $10,000 security deposit taken by credit card will be required 10-days prior to arrival. Guests will be sent an authorization form for the credit card information.
Minimum Stay: Minimum night stay may vary by villa. Please contact a villa specialist to confirm.
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
The Dream Reviews
There are currently no reviews.
Free Car Rental »
Stay in one of our Barbados villas and you can add a car rental to your reservation – on us! You’ll be able to see more sights, do more activities, and simply come and go as you please.
Plus, no need for long waits at the rental counter. When you arrive in Barbados, your car will be delivered to your villa.
Book now while our best villas are still available!
Offer valid for new Barbados bookings only made between 2/1/18 - 12/1/18 for travel 2/1/18 - 12/14/18. A 5-night minimum booking is required. We will cover the base rental car cost for a 4 passenger economy car for up to 7 days. Please mention BDS-DRIVE18 at time of booking. Car rental will be delivered to the villa on day of arrival if before 5pm or the next day for late arrivals. Guests are responsible for 17.5% tax, gas, mandatory liability insurance and Barbados driver’s license. Should economy car type be unavailable, we will cover the base cost of a car rental up to $251/week May 1 - December 14 and $309/week January 1 - April 30. No cash value will be provided if rental car is unavailable. May not combinable with other offers and restrictions may apply. Upgrades and additional vehicles are available at an additional cost. The rate for the base car rental on the first vehicle will be deducted from the cost of the upgraded vehicle. Additional rental car terms and conditions may apply.
10% Off »
Book by August 15th and receive 10% off regular villa rates.
Valid for new bookings made now to 8/15/18 for travel now to 11/30/18. Blackout dates apply: 7/30/18 to 8/12/18, and 11/17/18 to 11/26/18. 7 night minimum booking required. Subject to availability and may not be combinable with other offers. Additional restrictions may apply; please call for full details.
Barbados Travel Guide
Irresistible Island Charm
Affectionately called "Little England," Barbados features a unique combination of British tradition and Caribbean flair, creating an irresistibly charming atmosphere. Watch a game of cricket (the island's national sport), sip afternoon tea on your private patio overlooking the sea, frolic in crystal-clear turquoise water, and help yourself to the island's world-famous rum.
Our exquisite Barbados vacation homes range from 1-bedroom cottages to expansive 10-bedroom estates on the island's legendary beaches. Most of our luxury villas in Barbados come with a full staff – chef, butler, housekeeper and more – at no extra charge. Allow your private chef to entertain your palate with traditional Bajan cuisine as you dine poolside to the backdrop of a breathtaking sunset.
Learn more about Barbados »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.