Enjoy spectacular views and incomparable luxury in this beachfront oasis
Caribbean Soul at Belizean Cove Estates Vacation Rental
Caribbean Soul Villa is located on the first floor and features tiled marble floors, and vaulted ceilings, which accentuate how, open and spacious this Villa is. From its private, fully furnished, poolside verandah, Caribbean Soul offers one of the most amazing beach, barrier reef, and ocean views on Ambergris Caye.
This same view can be enjoyed, unobstructed, from inside the oversized living room, through the 20ft. long wall of windows and glass doors, opening directly out onto the verandah. Furnished beautifully with comfortable seating for at least 12 people, the enormous living room also boasts a 50" plasma high definition TV and an iHome iPod stereo docking station with subwoofer, and cable television.
A fully-equipped, gourmet kitchen, with granite countertops, and a breakfast bar with seating for four, offers every kitchen convenience imaginable, with state of the art appliances and cookware. The dining room offers spacious seating for eight people, and breathtaking views of the ocean.
The entrance to Caribbean Soul is via another verandah, also marble decked. This wonderful outdoor space, has beautiful views of the reef, and is the perfect place to watch the sun as it sets over the lagoon, or as it rises over the ocean.
The master suite overlooks the ocean, and offers gorgeous sunrise views from a king size bed. The luxurious marble bathroom features a whirlpool bathtub, a marble standing shower, and dual marble sinks, is joined to the bedroom by a walk-through closet. The bedroom is furnished with a 32" high definition flat panel TV, and offers the ultimate in privacy and luxury.
The "French Door" bedroom, given the name because of its glass paned, double French doors, with views of the ocean, and pool, offers a queen size bed, oversized closets, and a private, marble bathroom, with standing shower.
The "Sunset" bedroom, also complete with private marble bathroom with standing shower, and ample closet space, has it's own private entrance, providing indoor/outdoor access. This bedroom is furnished with a king bed and offers beautiful views of the sun as it sets in the evening.
Belizean Cove Estates is the perfect choice for special occasions such as girl’s trips, weddings, family reunions, birthday celebrations and more. For larger groups, we offer a buyout option whereby your group has exclusive use of the property.
Our dedicated and professional event team are here to assist and can arrange group adventures, photography service, catering and private chef services, decorating service, pastry and cake creations, spa days and more.
Belizean Cove Estates is located on the island of Ambergris Caye in Belize, Central America. Ambergris Caye is the largest of many islands in Belize and is Belize’s most popular tourist destination.
Rates Table Key:
Travel Dates Bedrooms
Minimum Stay Starting Price
|Now to May 31, 2019||1||3||
$ 400 € 367 $ 596 $ 551 414 £ 322
|Now to May 31, 2019||2||3||
$ 500 € 458 $ 745 $ 689 517 £ 402
|Now to May 31, 2019||3||3||
$ 550 € 504 $ 820 $ 758 569 £ 442
|Jun 1, 2019 to Aug 31, 2019||1||3||
$ 525 € 481 $ 783 $ 723 543 £ 422
|Jun 1, 2019 to Aug 31, 2019||2||3||
$ 630 € 577 $ 939 $ 868 651 £ 507
|Jun 1, 2019 to Aug 31, 2019||3||3||
$ 735 € 674 $ 1096 $ 1013 760 £ 591
|Sep 1, 2019 to Dec 19, 2019||1||3||
$ 450 € 412 $ 671 $ 620 465 £ 362
|Sep 1, 2019 to Dec 19, 2019||2||3||
$ 540 € 495 $ 805 $ 744 558 £ 434
|Sep 1, 2019 to Dec 19, 2019||3||3||
$ 630 € 577 $ 939 $ 868 651 £ 507
|Dec 20, 2019 to Jan 6, 2020
Christmas / New Year's
$ 810 € 742 $ 1208 $ 1116 838 £ 651
|Dec 20, 2019 to Jan 6, 2020
Christmas / New Year's
$ 945 € 866 $ 1409 $ 1302 977 £ 760
Please add 9% tax plus 10% resort fee to all rates
Extra Persons are an additional $50.00 plus 19% tax/resort fee per night
Minimum Stay: Minimum night stay may vary by villa. Please contact a villa specialist to confirm.
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
- Bedroom 1 (Master Suite): King size bed, en-suite bathroom, TV, ocean view
- Bedroom 2: (French Door): Queen size bed, en-suite bathroom, double French doors, ocean view
- Bedroom 3 (Sunset): King size bed, en-suite bathroom, private entrance
- 50" TV with cable
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Fully equipped kitchen with granite counter-tops
- iPod docking station
- Private veranda
- Purified drinking water
- Wireless internet
- Beachfront property
- 175 ft sea view swimming pool.
- The pool is shared with the other units.
Staff and Services
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Transportation from San Pedro Town to the resort - $10/person one way
- Located approximately 3 miles north of San Pedro Town outside of the hustle and bustle, yet still accessible to town via water taxi, bicycle or golf cart
- Diving and Snorkeling - The second largest barrier reef in the world is located a half a mile from the shore of Ambergris Caye. With the average water visibility 100 Ft. and the water temperature around 75-80 degrees, there isn't a bad time of year to dive in Belize. The Blue Hole is also located in Belize and is a must for divers. For those who want to experience the beauty of the reef from above, snorkelling is also available. The most popular snorkel sites are: Hol Chan Marine Reserve, Mexico Rocks, and Coral Gardens. Diving instruction is available to anyone interested. A variety of courses are offered, ranging from beginning resort courses to advanced open water diving.
- Fishing - Whether you are a first time fisherman or a seasoned professional, Belize offers some of the world's finest fishing. Belize has one of the world's most diverse fishing ecosystems with 100's of Square kilometers of Flats, Estuaries, Rivers and Reefs. You may choose from either a half or full day fishing trips. Trips include all of the necessities: a guide, boat, poles, bait, and refreshments. Tarpon, Bone Fish, and Permit fishing are all done on a catch and release basis.
- Mainland Tours - The mainland of Belize is just a boat ride or quick flight away, and offers endless opportunities for adventure. For those interested in Ancient Mayan Culture, Belize offers a number of Mayan Ruins to choose from. Xunantunich, Caracol, Cahal Pech, Altun Ha, and Lamanai are just a few. An overnight trip may be planned to Tikal, one of the largest Ancient Mayan Ruin sites located just over the border in Guatemala.
- The Belize Zoo - Located 30 miles West of Belize City. The grounds are on 29 acres of lush tropical savannah with more than 125 native animals in tasteful natural exhibits. Species of highlight include Jaguar, Puma, Kinkajou, Howler Monkeys, Harpy Eagle, Scarlet Macaw, Baird’s Tapir and Spider Monkeys. Cave Tubing and Jungle Zip Lining tours are also available on the mainland.
- Spa Services - Spa services can be booked via our mobile spa partner, Escape Spa. Reflexology, aromatherapy and quality local ingredients are combined to enhance your relaxation and vacation experience. Manicures, pedicures, facials and body treatments are available in the comfort and privacy of your villa, while massages can be set up pool side, on your veranda or in the privacy of your suite.
- Golf Carts are available for rental but please note during times of high occupancy such as Easter and Christmas, pre-bookings are strongly recommended to avoid disappointment
- This villa is part of a 4 unit building
- Guests arriving to Belize must transfer via regional flight to the island of Ambergris Caye which is located in San Pedro town. The cost of $157.75 per person and will be added to your account for payment upon departure.
- Once in San Pedro, Ambergris Caye, a representative will meet you and will send you to the property on the next available transfer
- The entire Villa is decorated beautifully, with original works by local Belizean artists. Sprawling brightly colored paintings, amazingly detailed wooden carved sculptures, and beautifully woven tapestries adorn the entire villa, and celebrate the vast talents of local artists
- Access to the Coco Beach Resort Bar and Restaurant
The exact location of Caribbean Soul at Belizean Cove Estates is not available on this map. The pin on the map below shows the approximate location of Ambergris Caye, Belize:
Caribbean Soul at Belizean Cove Estates Reviews
There are currently no reviews.
There are currently no specials available for Caribbean Soul at Belizean Cove Estates.
Belize Travel Guide
Caribbean Culture & Natural Beauty
Belize is, simply, one of the most beautiful countries in the world. Only in Belize can you find verdant rainforests teeming with wildlife, the Northern Hemisphere’s largest coral reef system, over 200 miles of gorgeous beaches, and some of the world’s most fascinating Mayan ruins. Ideally situated between the jungles of Central America and the Caribbean Sea, Belize contains a staggering amount of both cultural and ecological diversity. African, Asian, European, Hispanic, Mayan, and Caribbean cultures can all be found in this stunningly gorgeous country, also home to over 500 species of fish and over 570 species of birds.
Nestled in your Belize luxury villa rental, surrounded by turquoise-green seas and lush emerald forests, you’ll understand why locals refer to Belize as “the jewel.” You’ll have a blast hiking, zip lining, kayaking, snorkeling, and diving to your heart’s content – keep your eyes peeled for howler monkeys, iguanas, toucans, turtles, sharks, and sting rays. Our luxury villa rentals in Belize take full advantage of the area’s natural beauty with beachfront locations, freshwater pools, secret gardens, complimentary kayaks, and more.
Learn more about Belize »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.