The very essence of privacy and luxury. An entire 7.5 acre Caribbean island for your exclusive use. A completely personalized experience.
Royal Belize Vacation Rental
Indulge in luxury service, dining, amenities and accommodations. Royal Belize is only offered to one guest party at a time, so you are guaranteed to have our full attention and an all-inclusive private island experience. Rent the entire island for just you and someone special or bring an entire group. You won't get this experience anywhere else.
Rest easy in our five luxurious and tastefully designed air-conditioned bedrooms with flexible bed configurations. You'll fall in love with our main dining room, social area and lounge space. The Grand Palapa is the epi-center of Royal Belize and serves as home base for you and yours.
Noshi Na (Big House), the largest house on the island, features three air-conditioned suites with uninhibited views of the Caribbean through panoramic windows. The bedrooms are offered with king-sized beds or multiple doubles or twin beds in a variety of configurations to accommodate your needs.
Tu-li-pan Na (Hibiscus House) is nestled among lush greenery and hibiscus bushes, and includes an air-conditioned master suite with sweeping ocean views. It is furnished with a king-sized bed and features an outdoor bed for sunbathing and stargazing.
Ne-ne Na (Little House) is a romantic bungalow that sits on its own private beach, completely separated by water from the rest of the island and connected by bridge over a natural channel. The air-conditioned suite has a king-sized bed and its own over-the-water sundeck.
Rates Table Key:
Travel Dates Bedrooms
Minimum Stay Starting Price
|Now to Dec 19, 2019||5||4||
$ 6,200 € 5586 $ 8948 $ 8452 6337 £ 4780
|Dec 20, 2019 to Jan 3, 2020
Christmas / New Year's
$ 7,600 € 6848 $ 10969 $ 10360 7767 £ 5859
Please add 12.5% tax to all rates.
Security Deposit: Credit card collected upon arrival.
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
- Bedroom 1 (Noshi Na): King bed, en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning
- Bedroom 2 (Noshi Na): King bed, en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning
- Bedroom 3 (Tu-Li-Pan Na): King bed, en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning
- Bedroom 4 (Ne-Ne Na): King bed, en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning
- Bedroom 5: King bed, en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning
- All bedrooms can be furnished with a king bed, two doubles, or multiple twins for children.
- Beach chairs & umbrellas
- Ceiling fans
- Chef's kitchen
- DVD player
- Hobbie cat
- iPads in each villa
- iPod docking stations
- Kite boarding
- Outdoor dining
- Outdoor grill
- Portable speakers
- Stand up paddle boards
- Wake boarding
- Water skiing
- Wireless internet
Staff and Services
- There is a minimum of seven staff people at your service during your stay
- Round-trip boat transfer
- Food & beverages
- Local alcoholic beverages
- Boat captain
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Spa services
- Private yacht cruising
- Premium alcoholic beverages
- Additional boat transfers
- If you care to venture off island, your concierge can arrange a variety of activities including zip lining, waterfall hiking, helicopter tours, cave tubing and excursions to the Mayan ruins.
- The fastest way to get to Royal Belize from the international airport in Belize City (BZE) is to take a 15 minute commuter flight to Dangriga where you will be met by Royal Belize staff. From the airport in Dangriga, you will be taken to our boat for the 25 minute ride out to the island.
- It is also possible to travel to the island directly via helicopter from BZE. The trip takes approximately 40 minutes each way. There is a 4 person limit and baggage size and weight limitations apply.
- Check-in: 3:00pm
- Check-out: 11:00am
- Villas are non-smoking
Royal Belize Reviews
There are currently no reviews.
There are currently no specials available for Royal Belize.
Belize Travel Guide
Caribbean Culture & Natural Beauty
Belize is, simply, one of the most beautiful countries in the world. Only in Belize can you find verdant rainforests teeming with wildlife, the Northern Hemisphere’s largest coral reef system, over 200 miles of gorgeous beaches, and some of the world’s most fascinating Mayan ruins. Ideally situated between the jungles of Central America and the Caribbean Sea, Belize contains a staggering amount of both cultural and ecological diversity. African, Asian, European, Hispanic, Mayan, and Caribbean cultures can all be found in this stunningly gorgeous country, also home to over 500 species of fish and over 570 species of birds.
Nestled in your Belize luxury villa rental, surrounded by turquoise-green seas and lush emerald forests, you’ll understand why locals refer to Belize as “the jewel.” You’ll have a blast hiking, zip lining, kayaking, snorkeling, and diving to your heart’s content – keep your eyes peeled for howler monkeys, iguanas, toucans, turtles, sharks, and sting rays. Our luxury villa rentals in Belize take full advantage of the area’s natural beauty with beachfront locations, freshwater pools, secret gardens, complimentary kayaks, and more.
Learn more about Belize »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.