This XVIII century cottage is located in a small hamlet in the heart of the prestigious Burgundy “wine’s land" nestled in famous Puligny-Montrachet and “Meursault 1er cru” vineyard.
Montrachet Vacation Rental
This cottage is Ideal for Oeno-tourism (wine tourism). This property is just a few kilometers away from Burgundy wine growing treasures, like “Clos Vougeaut” and “Beaune’s Hotel Dieu” and many more! Montrachet offers luxurious interiors with air-conditoned rooms, a heated swimming pool and can host up to 6 guests.
Limestone-tiled ground floor
Black and steel state-of-the-art kitchen with oven, microwave, coffee machine, dishwasher, induction hob, toaster, fridge, freezer, juicer, Nespresso machine, electric kettle and ice maker. There is also a large assortment of glasses, pans, dishes, tablecloths
Laundry room with washer and dryer and ironing station
- Living room with an open fireplace, sofas, round dining table, A/C, satellite TV, DVD, Hifi system, Ipod dock station and the exit to the small garden illuminated by beautiful bronze lamps at night
- One double bedroom with: en-suite bathroom and separate WC
- Under sloping overheads, there are 2 further bedrooms, each with sweeping vineyard and woodland views, double bed and en-suite bathroom with separate WC
Small private enclosed garden (800 sqm) with terrace, heated swimming pool, BBQ, etc
Heated swimming pool with: electric cover (12 m x 4 m - depth 1.35 m), 6 sun beds and 6 parasols.
Rates Table Key:
Travel Dates Bedrooms
Minimum Stay Starting Price
|Now to Apr 27, 2019||3||4||
$ 1,072 € 929 $ 1501 $ 1434 1065 £ 811
|Apr 27, 2019 to Nov 30, 2019||3||4||
$ 1,318 € 1143 $ 1847 $ 1764 1310 £ 998
|Nov 30, 2019 to May 2, 2020||3||4||
$ 1,072 € 929 $ 1501 $ 1434 1065 £ 811
Please be advised a security deposit will be collected at time of booking and returned after travel. The prices above are communicated per night according to the number of nights minimum. For shorter or longer stays, ask for a quotation. This can be more or less expensive than the expected prorated amount.
An extra bed is available at an additional cost
Security Deposit: €1,000 pre-collected
Minimum Stay: 4 Night minimum stay. Minimum night stay may vary by villa. Please contact a villa specialist to confirm.
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
- Bedroom 1 (Ground Floor): King size bed (180 cm), A/C, TV, and en-suite bathroom with bathtub, shower, basin and separate WC
- Bedroom 2 (First Floor): King size bed (180 cm), A/C, TV, and en-suite bathroom with shower, basin, and separate WC
- Bedroom 3 (First Floor): King size bed (180 cm), A/C, TV, and en-suite bathroom with shower, basin, and separate WC.
- Please note that all the king size beds can be converted in 2 single beds. (on request in advance, please notify it in the final itinerary form). Bathrobes, slippers and hairdryer in each bathroom.
- Air conditioning
- Baby equipment
- Coffee machine
- Fenced outside area
- Ice maker
- Induction hob
- Organic toiletries
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine & dryer
- Welcome basket
- Wi-fi Internet Access
- Heated swimming pool with electric cover (12 m x 4 m - depth 1.35 m)
- Open and heated from May to mid October
Staff and Services
- Cleaning service: 4 hours per week
- Final cleaning
- All linen and pool towels provided
- Linen changed at mid week
- English speaking Meet and Greet
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- The wine cellar of the house can provide around 100 different wines of Burgundy
- Traditional cooking during the stay with the governess
- Housekeeper Service: daily cleaning, ironing, washing
- Cooking class
- Chef at home. Ask for ideas of prices and menus - without wine including water and coffee
- Car with chauffeur
- Bike rental
- Air balloon tour
- Visit of the vineyards: Wine tasting tours. To have privacy visit in vineyard in a car with driver for an additional cost
- Prestige Lunch or dinner prestige in the vineyards (under a barnum) from 6 people
- 15 minute drive from Beaune
- 45 minute drive from Dijon
- Meursault village and its shops are at 3 km
- 50 minute drive from Dijon TGV train station (from where you can reach Paris Gare De Lyon within 1 hour and 40 minutes)
- Lyon International Airport: 170 km, 1 hour and 45 minutes by car
- Possibility to play golf not too far from the property (Beaune Levernois 18 holes Golf Course at about 15 km (9 miles)).
- Heating is included
- Wood logs for the fireplace are included
The exact location of Montrachet is not available on this map. The pin on the map below shows the approximate location of Beaune, Burgundy:
There are currently no reviews.
There are currently no specials available for Montrachet.
Burgundy Travel Guide
Learn more about Burgundy »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.