In the five-bedroom Arrabelle Chalet, imported French and Austrian antiques craft the iconic warmth and character of the European Alps-in the heart of Vail Square, steps from the gondola.
Arrabelle Chalet at Vail Square Vacation Rental
The Arrabelle Chalet is a luxurious five-bedroom private residence atop the award-winning Arrabelle Resort with striking ski mountain views from every window, two master suites, and a wraparound 270-degree terrace. On the top floor of the resort, the chalet offers 4,000 sq. ft. of living space with ski mountain and village views. The Retreat can accommodate ten guests with traditional bedding and up to twelve guests utilizing bunk beds. Fully equipped with a commercial kitchen with barstool seating for four and a formal dining area that accommodates up to eight.
Enjoy all of the amenities of a luxury home including a spacious Family Room with a stone fireplace and a washer and dryer inside the residence. Delight in the spectacular views from the three private terraces, offering outdoor seating and a commercial gas grill.
Ideally located at the base of North America's #1 ski resort and just steps from the Eagle Bahn Gondola, The Arrabelle is inspired by the historic grand hotels of Europe. The resort offers a luxurious spa and fitness center and a rooftop pool. The Arrabelle at Vail Square was ranked #8 in 2011 by Condé Nast Traveler's Reader's Choice Award, "Top 50 Ski Hotels in North America." At your doorstep are a fire-lit après-ski deck, chic shopping and Vail's top cuisine.
In-suite Services Include:
- 24 Hour In-Room Dining
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and Long Distance within the U.S.
- Daily Housekeeping
- Overnight Laundry Service
- Babysitting Services
- Private Chef Available Upon Request
- Bathroom Amenities
- Ski Valet/Ski Concierge
- Lift Ticket Services
- Ski and Snowboard Services
- Ski Rental Services
- Ski Nanny
- Valet Parking
- On-Site Dry Cleaning Services
- Concierge Services
- Executive Business Center and Library
- Children's activities
- Exclusive access to Red Sky Golf Club
- Luxurious Spa and Fitness Center
- Roof top pool and hot tubs
Rates Table Key:
Travel Dates Bedrooms
Minimum Stay Starting Price
|Now to Mar 31, 2019
$ 8,745 € 7892 $ 12607 $ 11937 8959 £ 6755
|Apr 1, 2019 to Apr 14, 2019||5||
$ 4,950 € 4467 $ 7136 $ 6757 5071 £ 3823
|Apr 15, 2019 to Nov 15, 2019||5||
$ 2,750 € 2482 $ 3964 $ 3754 2817 £ 2124
|Nov 16, 2019 to Dec 13, 2019
$ 3,850 € 3475 $ 5550 $ 5255 3944 £ 2974
|Dec 14, 2019 to Jan 5, 2020
Christmas / New Year's
$ 11,000 € 9928 $ 15858 $ 15015 11269 £ 8497
Please add 9.8% tax to all rates.
A mandatory $109 accidental damage insurance fee is required for all bookings.
Security Deposit: A credit card authorization is required prior to check-in.
Minimum Stay: Minimum night stay may vary by villa. Please contact a villa specialist to confirm.
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
- Master suite with king bed, walk-in closet, and en-suite bathroom with two-person Jacuzzi tub, steam shower, and heated floor
- Guest master suite with king bed, cozy window lounge (an octagon turret with ski mountain views), and en-suite bathroom with two-person Jacuzzi tub, steam shower, and heated floor
- Guest suite with king bed with en-suite bathroom
- Guest suite with two queen beds with en-suite bathroom
- Kids room with bunk beds
- DVD Player
- CD Player
- iPod dock
- Computer with WiFi connection
- Washer / Dryer
- Baby equipment available
- Fitness Center
- Take a dip in the rooftop outdoor lap pool and hot tubs while enjoying the views of Vail Mountain.
- Denver International Airport, located approximately 120 miles east of Vail, provides easy access to Vail via well-maintained I-70. DIA serves as a nonstop destination for numerous national and international flights. Car rentals, taxis and shuttle services are available at the airport.
- Vail/Eagle County Airport (EGE), Located approximately 26 miles west of Vail on Interstate 70, Vail/Eagle County Airport provides air service from virtually every U.S. city. Airlines serving Vail/Eagle County Airport with non-stop flights include American Airlines, Continental Airlines, Delta Airlines, Northwest Airlines, United Airlines and US Airways. Services from major U.S. cities provide convenient connections for international travelers. Car rentals, taxis and shuttle services are available at the airport.
Additional Villa Notes
- Check-in time is 4:00 PM. Checkout time is 11:00 AM
- Accidental damage protection is included for any damages or accidents, subject to exclusions and limitations that occur to the premises during your rental period up to $5,000. Any damage or accident that is not covered under the policy will be the responsibility of the Guest.
The exact location of Arrabelle Chalet at Vail Square is not available on this map. The pin on the map below shows the approximate location of Vail, Colorado:
Arrabelle Chalet at Vail Square Reviews
There are currently no reviews.
10% Off »
Book now and receive 10% off regular villa rates.
Valid for new bookings made now to 3/24/19 for travel now to 3/31/19. Blackout dates may apply. 5 night minimum booking required. Subject to availability and may not be combinable with other offers. Additional restrictions may apply; please call for full details.
Colorado Travel Guide
Rocky Mountain Retreat
Colorado is a nature-lovers paradise. The state with the highest elevation in the continental US features an astounding number of national forests and parks, historic trails, incredible rock formations, fossil beds, and even a few Puebloan villages. And then, of course, there’s the skiing – arguably among the best in the world. Colorado’s ski resorts are top-notch, and all offer a range of difficulty levels to suit the entire family, beginners and experts alike.
Our Colorado luxury villa rentals balance mountain-style living with the best of modern indulgences. Imagine coming home from an exhilarating day on the slopes to a roaring fireplace and private theater stocked with your favorite films. Dine on chef-prepared cuisine on your private patio to the backdrop of the spectacular Rocky Mountains, or unwind in your outdoor Jacuzzi while staring at the stars. On a Colorado luxury villa vacation, rugged scenery meets pure indulgence – and the results, you’ll find, are simply heavenly.
Learn more about Colorado »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.