Le Grand Bleu Vacation Rental
Located in a quiet and much sought after Domaine overlooking Plage de l`Escalet, this pretty, newly built hillside house enjoys wonderful views of the sea.
The property, cleverly situated so it is not overlooked, is surrounded by a small and attractive terraced garden that features a 12 x 6m step swimming pool with alarm. There are two large covered terraces surrounding the house is ideally located next to the kitchen for dining, while the other is furnished with comfortable sofas and is perfectly placed to enjoy both the sun and the views of the sea, including to the left, Cap Camarat.
- Large, high- beamed open plan lounge
- Dining and kitchen area that is cleverly configured and decorated in a light, comfortable, contemporary style
- Two double bedrooms
- Additional WC
- Two double bedrooms
- Laundry area with washer and dryer
- Access to the garage
- Ground Floor
- Bedrooms 1-2: Two double bedrooms, one with a separate entrance, both with outside terraces, 160cm beds and en-suite bathrooms. One with bath and shower, basin and WC, and the other with shower, basin and WC
- Lower Floor
- Bedrooms 3-4: Twp double bedrooms, both with terraces. One has a 160cm double bed the other has two twin beds. Both have en-suite bathrooms with shower, basin and WCs
- CD player
- Espresso machine
- Satellite TV
- Wi-Fi internet access
- Nearest beach 5 minutes walk down the hill
- 12 x 6m step swimming pool with alarm
- Pool heating is included
Staff and Services
- 2 Hours housekeeping service per day included, 5 days a week
- Le Croix Valmer 10 minutes drive
- Ramatuelle 5 minutes drive
- St Tropez 15 minutess drive
- Rentals are from Saturday to Saturday
Cote D'Azur & St. Tropez Villa Notes
- Please note that France villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request. It is common for pool heating to be an additonal cost.
|Now to Dec 31, 2017||4||
$ 2,195 € 1825 $ 2811 $ 2773 2164 £ 1664
Holiday rates may be higher and dates vary.
Security Deposit: €3,000 pre-collected
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
Le Grand Bleu Reviews
There are currently no reviews.
Up to $5,000 in Destination Dollars »
For over 30 years, Villas of Distinction been creating one-of-a-kind getaways and lasting memories at the world’s top villas, and since day one, it’s been a joy and an honor making your villa vacation dreams come true. As the years have gone on, many of you have trusted us with your villa vacations time and time again, and we’re so thankful for the loyalty and support we continue to receive from customers like you — that’s why we’ve deemed October “Customer Appreciation Month”.
As our way of saying “thank you” for your continued support over the years, we’re giving you up to $5,000 in Destination Dollars when you book your dream getaway with us. Use your Destination Dollars for just about anything during your stay, including:
- Airport Fast Track Service
- Boat Charters
- Cooking Classes
- Food & Wine Pre-Stocking
- Guided Local Excursions
- In-Villa Massages
- Personal Driver
- Private Chef
- Rental Car
Once your dream getaway is booked, your included personal concierge can coordinate and schedule virtually any aspect of your villa vacation.
This offer ends October 31, 2017 — book now while our best villas are still available!
Offer valid for new bookings made between 10/9/17 - 10/31/17 for travel from 12/16/17 - 12/31/18. Destination Dollars of up to $5,000. Amount is based on the base villa cost only and security deposits, concierge services, booking fees, tax and services are not included in calculating the Destination Dollar amount. Valid for select pre-paid services only. Mention promo code 5000-FREE at the time of booking. Service offered is subject to availability. No cash value. The value of any unused credit is non-refundable. Credit cannot be applied towards booking value. May not be combinable with other offers. All offers are subject to availability and may not apply to all villas or travel dates. Other restrictions may apply; please call for full details. Applies to new bookings only.
Cote D'Azur Travel Guide
The French Riviera
Follow the trail of famous painters at the Matisse Museum in Nice, visit the 16th century Saint-Elme Citadel at Villefranche-sur-Mer, and swim, snorkel, and sunbathe on any of the region’s hundreds of beautiful beaches. At night, the cities of Cannes, St. Tropez and Monte Carlo come alive with fabulous restaurants, prime shopping promenades and endlessly entertaining people-watching. The French Riviera is one of the world's foremost playgrounds for jetsetters and celebrities – you may just run into your favorite film star.
Learn more about Cote D'Azur »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.