Menton Vacation Rental
This colorful villa is ideally located to visit the French Riviera, and is north of the Italian Mediterranean coast.
The house is on top of a hill overlooking Les Sablettes beach and port, with its cafes and restaurants, both are 3 minutes by car or can be easily reached by a brief, 15 minute walk from the home. The Italian border is within a kilometer of the villa.
Monaco, its famous Casino and Royal Palace are 13 kilometers away along the coastline. Monaco's harbor is home to some of the most impressive yachts in the world, and there are many shady umbrellas under which to sit and enjoy a coffee, while watching the world go by in this glamorous setting.
On the ground floor, the entrance hall with its original marble staircase opens onto a large living room with marble columns, open fireplace, sofas, antiques and many paintings, TV, DVD and CD players, and French doors to a dining terrace. Then, there is a dining room with fully equipped open plan kitchen, TV, DVD and CD players, and a guest toilet.
The entrance hall marble staircase leads to the first floor and its four bedrooms: the Master bedroom with dressing room and en-suite bathroom; two double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms; and a single bedroom with separate shower room.
The house small garden is terraced on several levels landscaped with exotic plants. Different terraces shaded, or not, have been arranged with garden furniture, BBQ and dining table enabling guests to dine and / or relax while enjoying the views over the sea and Menton harbor. In addition, there is a plunge pool and nearby deckchairs.
- Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom: Large king size bed, dressing room with wardrobe, bathtub and washbasin; separate shower room shower and WC; and sea, port and Menton old town views
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, en-suite bathroom, shower, washbasin and WC, and window doors opening onto the terrace
- Bedroom 3: Small double bed, en-suite bathroom, bathtub, washbasin and WC,and window doors opening onto the terrace
- Bedroom 4: Large single bed, sofa-bed, separate shower room with shower, washbasin and WC
- Please note that 2 additional beds can be arranged on request for a maximum of 9 guests
- All the bedrooms have ceiling fans
- CD players
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Wifi Internet Access
- Baby equipment more
- Stereo music player
- The beach is 10 minutes away
- Plunge Pool 4.5m x 2.25m (1.3m deep)
Staff and Services
- Housekeeping / cleaning service: 3 hours twice per week (Wednesday and Saturday)
- Household, bed linen and pool towels provided and changed once per week (for stays over one week)
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- House pre-stocking
- Personal laundry
- Extra housekeeping hours
- Villa Menton is located in the center of Menton within walking distance from shops and restaurants (5 minutes). Menton is a very colorful coastal town well-known for its favorable climate and lemon growing; the city even celebrates the fruit during a festival each year between February and March.
- 3 minutes into the center of Menton as well as to the beach and the port
- Within half a mile of the Italian border
- 5 minutes walk to nearest restaurants
- Monaco: 10 miles
- Nice: 20 miles
- Housekeeper lives in a separate apartment on the property, however she is fully respectful of guests' privacy
- Not suitable for children under 5 years
- House is not air-conditioned; however there are ceiling fans in the bedrooms
- There is a washing machine but no dryer
- The villa sleeps 7 guests but 2 additional beds can be arranged on request (maximum of guests: 9)
- All utilities included except telephone and heating during winter
Cote D'Azur & St. Tropez Villa Notes
- Please note that France villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request. It is common for pool heating to be an additonal cost.
|Now to May 13, 2017||4|
$ 921€ 850$ 1198$ 1213 928£ 741
|May 13, 2017 to May 27, 2017||4|
$ 1,051€ 970$ 1367$ 1384 1059£ 845
|May 27, 2017 to Sep 2, 2017||4|
$ 997€ 920$ 1296$ 1313 1005£ 802
|Sep 2, 2017 to Dec 16, 2017||4|
$ 921€ 850$ 1198$ 1213 928£ 741
|Dec 16, 2017 to Jan 6, 2018||4|
$ 997€ 920$ 1296$ 1313 1005£ 802
Please be advised a security deposit will be collected at time of booking and returned after travel. The prices above are communicated per night according to the number of nights minimum. For shorter or longer stays, ask for a quotation. This can be more or less expensive than the expected prorated amount.
Telephone is at an additional cost
Winter heating is at an additional cost
Security Deposit: € 1,000 pre-collected
Minimum Stay: 1 Week.
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
The exact location of Menton is not available on this map. The pin on the map below shows the approximate location of Menton, Cote D'Azur:
There are currently no reviews.
Extended: Free Car Rental »
You have a little more time to get a free car rental with your 2017 villa booking -- and make the most of your tropical getaway, European adventure, or city exploration. See more sights, do more activities, and simply come and go as you please in the destination of your choice. Book by February 28!
Valid for new bookings made 1/1/17 – 2/28/17 for travel 1/1/17 – 12/31/17. 5-night minimum booking required. Offer covers the base rental cost for a 4-passenger economy car for up to 7 days. Mention promo code FREECAR17 at time of booking. Upgrades and additional vehicles are available at an additional cost. No cash value, subject to availability and may not be combinable with other offers. If a car rental is not available or not recommended in the destination of travel, offer may be used toward other transportation costs (i.e. airport transfers, taxis, private car with driver, etc.) up to $350. Other restrictions may apply; please call for full details.
Cote D'Azur Travel Guide
The French Riviera
Follow the trail of famous painters at the Matisse Museum in Nice, visit the 16th century Saint-Elme Citadel at Villefranche-sur-Mer, and swim, snorkel, and sunbathe on any of the region’s hundreds of beautiful beaches. At night, the cities of Cannes, St. Tropez and Monte Carlo come alive with fabulous restaurants, prime shopping promenades and endlessly entertaining people-watching. The French Riviera is one of the world's foremost playgrounds for jetsetters and celebrities – you may just run into your favorite film star.
Learn more about Cote D'Azur »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.