Located facing the world-famous Teeth of the Dog golf course and the Caribbean Sea, this magnificent house designed by the best architectural team in Casa de Campo, is breaking records in elegance and charm.
Casa Palma at Casa de Campo Vacation Rental
The villa opens to a very long, elegant pool and gazebo, displaying breathtaking views, modern art collection, and a state-of-the-art kitchen.
Enjoy the ultimate in seaside luxury living from the comforts of your own expansive villa. Nestled along the stunning Caribbean coastline, the Oceanfront Villas combine the best of resort living with the added benefit of your own private sanctuary. Lounge in your private pool, or inside your impeccably designed home while the expert culinary staff prepares daily breakfast in your kitchen. Villa guests also have the services of a maid and butler to ensure your home is always in top form. When you wish to venture out and explore the stunning 7,000-acre resort, the private concierge service can book spa treatments, a round on the golf course, excursions, and more on your behalf.
Casa de Campo Resort
At Casa de Campo Resort and Villas, golf isn’t just a pastime, it’s a way of life. With courses carved from the earth on the edge of the ocean, overlooking the Chavón River, and winding throughout our spectacular grounds, it’s no wonder this classic sport is so integrated in our daily life. From beginner to expert, each round offers a challenge whether it’s your first or 50th time playing. Spectacular courses include Teeth of the Dog, Dye Fore and The Links.
Every moment you spend at Casa de Campo Resort and Villas takes you further away from the stresses and pressures of everyday life. But sometimes we all need a little extra boost to help melt away the last little bit of whatever it is we’re holding on to.
Treat your mind, body, and spirit to a little pampering at the hands of our skilled spa professionals. Using a blend of ancient and modern practices, you’ll be rejuvenated and replenished through the healing power of touch, rituals of relaxation, and organic tropical elixirs. When you emerge post-treatment, you’ll feel not just as good as new, but better.
Wherever your tastebuds want to travel, Casa de Campo Resort and Villas offers a gourmet dining experience that will take you around the world—without ever having to leave the comfort of your home away from home. Dine on Spanish tapas, classic Italian comfort food, traditional Dominican cuisine, fresh sushi, and so much more.
Once the sun goes down at Casa de Campo, the music is turned up and the drinks begin to flow in one of the many bars found throughout the resort.
All Inclusive Package
Simplify your stay with the Casa de Campo Inclusive Experience featuring casual and signature dining options, an extensive selection of beverages, and select resort activities. Eliminate the hassle of deciding where to eat and what to do. Just simply show up. Click here for details.
Rates Table Key:
Travel Dates Bedrooms
Minimum Stay Starting Price
|Now to Apr 21, 2019||6||1||
$ 6,733 € 6131 $ 9638 $ 9214 6991 £ 5301
|Apr 22, 2019 to Oct 31, 2019||6||1||
$ 5,797 € 5278 $ 8298 $ 7933 6019 £ 4564
|Nov 1, 2019 to Dec 20, 2019||6||1||
$ 6,733 € 6131 $ 9638 $ 9214 6991 £ 5301
Please add 18% government tax and 10% service charge to rates. Tax and service charges are regulated by the government and are subject to change.
Security Deposit: $2,500
Minimum Stay: 7 Nights for Christmas/New Year's, 3 Nights April 18-20, 2019. No minimum stay the rest of the year. Minimum night stay may vary by villa. Please contact a villa specialist to confirm.
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
- Bedroom 1: Master suite features a King size bed and an open balcony with a magnificent view
- Bedrooms 2 & 3: Secondary master suites on the second floor over looking the ocean with King size bed each Bedrooms 4-6: Guest rooms with two double beds each. Well appointed decoration on each of the guestrooms
- Golf course views
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Wireless internet
- Air conditioning
- Modern art collection
- Three 4-passenger golf carts for transportation within the resort during stay. During Christmas /New Year, one cart is replaced with one mid-size car
- Minitas Beach is a private beach plenty to do, from a variety of water sports like snorkeling, paddle boating, and kayaking—to name a few—to indulging in a relaxing massage in our open-air pavilion. Not to mention the quintessential Minitas Beach experience, enjoying one of our famous piña coladas served in a fresh, local pineapple. And when you’re feeling like a snack, you can dine at the Beach Club overlooking the Caribbean Sea.
- Perhaps the best thing about Minitas Beach is that it’s a private, unspoiled haven with a calm and relaxing atmosphere, perfect for kicking back and relaxing from the comfort of a chaise lounge chair.
- Private swimming pool
Staff and Services
- Daily breakfast prepared in the villa
- Private daily housekeeping service from 7 am-9 pm
- Butler service from 7 am-7 pm each day – for light cooking, bartender services, packing- unpacking
- One round-trip private airport transfer from/to La Romana, Punta Cana or Santo Domingo Airport
- Welcome amenities upon arrival: Premium Bar - 3 bottles of premium brands, bottle of Moet Chandon champagne, deluxe assorted appetizers, tray of assorted seasonal fruits, cheese and crackers
- Personalized check-in and orientation in villa
- Concierge service for all sports and restaurant reservations or other assistance
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Extra staff hours are available on request
- Five minutes from La Romana International Airport
- Approximately a 50-minute drive from Santo Domingo’s International Airport
- La Romana Country Club 10 minutes
- Marina & Yacht Club 7 minutes
- Altos de Chavón 15 minutes
- Tennis Center 10 minutes
- Golf Course 5 minutes
- Polo and Equestrian Center 10 minutes
- Gym and SPA 7 minutes
- Sorry, no pets
Additional Villa Notes
- Three bedrooms villa rates are based on 6 guests
- Four bedroom villa rates are based on 8 guests
- Five bedroom villa rates are based on 10 guests
- Extra person rates vary based on season and villa, please ask your villa specialist for more details
The exact location of Casa Palma at Casa de Campo is not available on this map. The pin on the map below shows the approximate location of Casa De Campo, Dominican Republic:
Casa Palma at Casa de Campo Reviews
There are currently no reviews.
$400 Transportation Credit »
Book your next great escape between April 15th and May 15, 2019, and we will give you up to a $400 Transportation Credit to use during your getaway.
The up to $400 Transportation Credit is valid for new villa bookings made between 4/15/19 and 5/15/19 for travel between April 15, 2019 and November 15, 2019. Offer valid only for villa guests. Please us promo code: TRANSPORT19. Transportation Credit is valid for up to $400. Services and transportation offered are subject to availability. Credit may be used for any form of transportation, cars, transfers, air flights, golf carts, bikes, etc. Offer not valid for gas reimbursement or airport/mileage. Transportation Credit has no cash value. The value of any unused credit is non-refundable. Credit cannot be applied towards booking value. May not be combinable with other offers. Offer may only be available on full bedroom rate. All offers are subject to availability and may not apply to all villas or travel dates. Other restrictions may apply; please call for full details.
Dominican Republic Travel Guide
Something for Everyone
Whether you’re looking for a romantic escape, family getaway, or cultural experience, a stay in a Dominican Republic villa offers something for everyone. From cactus-filled deserts to mountain ranges, dramatic waterfalls, lush rainforests, and more than 800 miles of coastline offering some of the Caribbean's most beautiful beaches, the Dominican Republic features a range of lovely settings for you to enjoy. Go whale watching, shop for unique local crafts, spend an afternoon at a museum, or try one of the many incredible water sports available, include surfing, diving, and snorkeling. For golf lovers, the Dominican Republic offers three world renowned courses, including the #1 rated golf resort in the Caribbean by Travel + Leisure magazine. The Dominican Republic is also home to Santo Domingo, a historic gold mining town featuring the Western Hemisphere's first cathedral, monastery, and court.
The Dominican Republic also provides for an active nightlife, as there are many bars, restaurants, and nightclubs from which to choose. The combination of Latin American, Spanish, French, and British influences provides rich and delectable recipes that you’ll go home craving. And if you visit during February, you’ll experience Carnival, a unique celebration including parades and other fun festivities.
Learn more about Dominican Republic »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.