Wai'ula'ula Ridge H201 is a 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom ocean view condo with many upgrades.
Waiulaula Ridge H201 Vacation Rental
There are expansive 180 degree ocean views from the lanai and living room. Enjoy beautiful outdoor spaces with great seating and a built-in Wolf BBQ and bar refrigerator. The Master bedroom has a king bed and TV/DVD player. The second bedroom has a king bed and TV/DVD player. The third bedroom has a king bed and TV/DVD player. Amenities include free wireless internet and central air conditioning.
- Two of the best white sand beaches in Hawaii (Hapuna and Kauna'oa)
- 2 deluxe fitness centers
- 2 spas and a full-service salon
- 36 holes of championship golf
- 13 oceanfront tennis courts
- Variety of restaurants and shops
- Mauna Kea Beach Shack for ocean gear, activities and tours
- Mauna Kea Resort Virtual
Membership privileges are available for purchase to use the Mauna Kea Resort Club facilities (separate from rental costs):
- 2 Bedroom: $75 + tax per day
- 3 Bedroom: $95 + tax per day
- 4+ Bedroom: $125 + tax per day
Prices are for stays up to 20 days and must be purchased directly through Mauna Kea Residential Guest Services at least 2 weeks PRIOR to your arrival. Flat fees are available for stays of 21+ nights, please inquiry with Mauna Kea Residential Guest Services directly for rates. Our Reservations Department will provide you with the registration form (when you make a reservation) and it will be your responsibility to complete & return this form back to Mauna Kea Residential Guests Services. Purchase of this membership includes:
- Charging privileges at all hotel facilities
- Access to two oceanfront hotel pools and showering facilities
- Use of lounge chairs, cabanas, umbrellas and towels at the beach and pool
- Reduced golf rates at the Mauna Kea and Hapuna courses
- Hotel guest rate at the Mauna Kea Seaside Tennis Club
- Use of two fitness centers (yoga and group classes for a fee)
- Access card for preferred parking
Rates Table Key:
Travel Dates Bedrooms
Minimum Stay Starting Price
|Now to Dec 14, 2019||3||7||
$ 495 € 454 $ 738 $ 682 512 £ 398
*All guests who stay at the Mauna Kea Resort have the option to purchase access to use the Mauna Kea Club facilities for an additional fee of: 2bdrm $75, 3bdrm $95 & 4+bdrm $125 per day, per property (this will cover everyone on the reservation for the duration of stay). NOTE: Advance notice required to sign up for this privilege and rate is subject to change.
Please add 14.6886% Tax to all rates.
Villa Rates are subject to change without notice. Please inquire with a Villa Specialist for accurate rates.
Please add 14.689% % Tax to all rates. Additional services (including cleaning fees) may be subject to 4.17% General Excise Tax.
$395 Cleaning Fee plus 4.4386% Tax
$95 non-refundable Administrative fee
Minimum Stay: Minimum night stay may vary by villa. Please contact a villa specialist to confirm.
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
- Bedroom 1 (Master): King size bed
- Bedroom 2: King size bed
- Bedroom 3: King size bed
- Air conditioning
- DVD player
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Wireless internet
- Wolf Barbecue grill
- Beach access at the Mauna Kea Resort
- Located in a beachfront resort.
Additional Villa Notes
- All bookings are subject to a $95 Administration Fee.
- ***Villa rates may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists***
The exact location of Waiulaula Ridge H201 is not available on this map. The pin on the map below shows the approximate location of Mauna Kea Resort, The Big Island:
Waiulaula Ridge H201 Reviews
There are currently no reviews.
There are currently no specials available for Waiulaula Ridge H201.
The Big Island Travel Guide
Remote & Rugged
With 11 different climate zones ranging from a snowy winter to a sultry summer, The Big Island is the ultimate vacation destination for someone wanting it all. Whether you’re looking to relax on a beautiful private beach, see incredible volcanoes, explore snow-capped mountain peaks, walk through sparkling waterfalls, tour lush tropical rainforests, swim with dolphins, or play a fabulous round of golf, a villa on the Big Island of Hawaii will allow you to experience it all.
Learn more about The Big Island »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.