Ma Moura at Tryall Vacation Rental
This Deluxe 4 bedroom villa is a wonderful example of circular and octagonal design taking full advantage of the view on all sides.
Built and owned by the same family for over forty years, Ma’ Moura is cared for by an award- winning staff who dedicate themselves to fulfilling vacation dreams. Each guest is welcomed with warm smiles and infinite Jamaican hospitality.
Ma’ Moura is a four-bedroom villa that takes advantage of a wonderful circular and octagonal design to embrace spectacular views of the Caribbean Sea from all angles. A fluid, transparent light invigorates the living room and captures seductive vistas of gardens and sea beyond. With its comfortable Caribbean style, the living room is a perfect haven for family and friends at rest. There is a small library, cable television, backgammon table, bridge table, VCR and CD player in the living room. Internet access is available.
Alfresco dining may be enjoyed on the pool terrace. The outdoor lounge is a great setting for an evening cocktail or simple relaxation with a favorite book. The circular swimming pool has a wonderful location in the center of this open villa.
Surrounding the circular swimming pool are Ma’Moura’s bedrooms, dining area, sitting area, kitchen and bar.
Tryall Club Membership
A significant amenity for guests in this villa is membership at the excellent Tryall Club. On 2,200 acres, Tryall’s golf course is among the most beautiful in the world. Its 18 hillside and seaside fairways have been home to the Johnnie Walker, Mazda and other PGA championship events. The resident pro offers workshops and private lessons. The Tryall tennis club features nine Nova Cushion courts, some lit for night play, with world-class pro’s on call. All white attire required. (Starting August 1, 2017 some Tryall Club golf services may be subject to a 15% service charge, including green fees, golf cart rentals, shoe and club rentals).
The beach is well planned for parents and children. Have lunch at the beach bar. Work out in the well-equipped gym. Jog the marked trails. Snorkeling, kayaking, hobie cat and sunfish are complimentary. Glass bottom boats, charter fishing, a boat to the reef and any captained craft attract various fees. Enjoy weekly events like the Manager’s Cocktail Party on Mondays, as well as Beach BBQ and Reggae Night beach parties for an additional fee.
On the hill, enjoy the historic Great House for afternoon tea and a magnificent view from the terrace. Shop at the commissary and boutique, meet for happy hour at the bar, and browse a wealth of Jamaican, Haitian and Cuban works and souvenirs in the Gallery of West Indian Art. And don’t miss the massive Tryall pool!
Tryall Club Golf Course Note: The front 9 holes of the golf course will be closed from May 13 - October 16, 2017 for extensive renovation. The recently renovated back 9 holes of the golf course will remain open all summer. Members & guests who wish to play 18 holes between May 13th and Oct 16th can play the back 9 holes twice. Multiple tee box options will be available in order to give a different feel to the golf course. The driving range will remain open as normal. All green fees during this period will be charged at our 9 hole rates regardless of whether the golfer plays 9 or 18 holes. Normal cart and caddy fees will apply. (Starting August 1, 2017 some Tryall Club golf services may be subject to a 15% service charge, including green fees, golf cart rentals, shoe and club rentals).
Tryall is a private club whose members may use most Club facilities at no charge with the exception of tennis shop, ball boys, bar & restaurant, spa, grocery, motorized watersports, Nanny services and golf. Complimentary amenities include the beach, non-motorized watersports, tennis, the excellent gym, the Hummingbird Kids Club, Great House afternoon tea, the Manager's Cocktail Party and various special events.
The Tryall Club requires all villa and condo guests to become members during their stay via a Temporary Membership Fee of US$130 (plus 15% service charge) per week for each guest 16 years and over, or US$26 (plus 15% service charge) per day per person for stays of less than 7 days. Starting August 1, 2017 this Temporary Membership Fee is subject to a 15% service charge per Tryall Club.
Plan to pay your Temporary Membership Dues locally at the Front Desk in the Great House when you register. Credit cards are accepted. You will be given a temporary membership card to enable your access to all Club facilities.
Tryall Club Front Desk will set up a charge account for you during your stay. If you plan to pay for your charge account in cash at the end of your stay, they will request a cash deposit. If you plan to pay for your charge account with a credit card, they will place a hold on your card to cover this amount (recommended hold amount is US$150 per adult per day).
- Master Bedroom: Four-poster king-sized bed with a newly renovated marble bath and shower, air conditioning, flat screen TV
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, air conditioning, flat screen TV, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 3: 2 Four-poster queen size beds, air conditioning, flat screen TV, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin size beds that can be converted to a king, air conditioning, flat screen TV, en-suite bathroom
- All four en-suite bathrooms fully refurbished in 2016 and each bathroom has an outdoor shower.
- 3 Complimentary golf carts
- Backgammon Table
- Bridge Table
- Cable TV
- CD Player
- Flat screen TV's
- Indoor/outdoor dining
- iPod dock
- 42-Foot swimming pool
Staff and Services
- Situated on a quiet plateau overlooking the 9th and 14th fairways with a panoramic view of the golf course, mountains and Caribbean Sea.
- Short walk to tennis courts and Great House, or cart ride to golf.
- Children welcomed
- Available for couples, wedding parties or groups of eight.
Jamaica Villa Notes
- Most Jamaican rental villas come with a full staff, consisting of cook, maid, and laundress. A private cook will prepare breakfast, lunch, and dinner -- meals that you choose based on your own personal tastes.
- A prepaid refundable security/damage deposit is required by most Jamaican Villas usually $500 - $1000 per stay. Please inquire with your Villa Specialist for exact amounts at time of booking.
Additional Villa Notes
- TRYALL CLUB TEMPORARY MEMBERSHIP FEE: Tryall is a private club whose members may use most Club facilities at no charge with the exception of golf, food and beverage, and spa services. Complimentary amenities include the beach, water sports, tennis, the excellent gym, the Hummingbird Kids Club, Great House afternoon tea, the Manager’s Cocktail Party and various special events.
- The Tryall Club requires all villa and condo guests to become members during their stay via Temporary Membership Dues of US$130 (plus 15% service charge) per person, per week for each guest 16 or older, or US$26 (plus 15% service charge) per person, per day for stays of less than 7 days.
- Plan to pay your Temporary Membership Dues locally at the Front Desk in the Great House when you register. Credit cards are accepted. You will be given a temporary membership card to enable your access to all Club facilities.
- Tryall Club Front Desk will set up a charge account for you during your stay. If you plan to pay for your charge account in cash at the end of your stay, they will request a cash deposit. If you plan to pay for your charge account with a credit card, they will place a hold on your card to cover this amount (recommended hold amount is US$150 per adult per day).
- Crib rentals are $11 per day (plus 15% service charge)
- Tryall Club charges for early check-in (before 3pm) and late check-out (after 12 noon)
- All rates are subject to change. Starting August 1, 2017 the Temporary Membership Fee (and other services) may be subject to a 15% service charge per Tryall Club.
- TRYALL CLUB WEDDINGS: You need to get confirmation from the Homeowner in order to confirm a wedding at a Villa- Please contact reservations as they would be better able to reach out to the homeowner for confirmation. The Weddings Department utilizes the club areas such as The Great House Lawn, Great House Terrace and The Almond Tree Lawn and Terrace or The Quiet Beach. See Tryall Club Weddings Brochure in vendor file.
|Now to Dec 20, 2017||4||
$ 1,000 € 872 $ 1279 $ 1274 973 £ 780
|Dec 21, 2017 to Jan 5, 2018
$ 2,599 € 2266 $ 3324 $ 3311 2529 £ 2027
|Jan 6, 2018 to Apr 13, 2018||4||
$ 1,571 € 1370 $ 2009 $ 2001 1529 £ 1225
Taxes/Fees of 15% must be applied to the villa rental rate (Government Consumption Tax of 10% + Tryall Club Administration Fee of 5%) . Also please add a $130 (plus 15% service charge) per week resort fee for all guests 16 and over. Special rates apply for holiday weeks. Easter holiday week is any 7 nights that includes Easter Sunday.
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
Ma Moura at Tryall Reviews
There are currently no reviews.
Book for the Holidays: Get Up to $1,000 to Spend »
It’s never too early to book your holiday getaway, especially with top villas filling fast – plus this special offer. Enjoy your choice of added services, amenities, and more on us when you book your villa for Christmas or New Year’s.
Complete the perfect holiday vacation by using your spending credit toward a private chef to prepare delicious meals while you celebrate with the family, or a local excursion that will make your holiday truly unforgettable. When you call to book, your personal Villa Concierge will help you and arrange extras using your spending credit.
This offer ends August 4, 2017 – book now for the best selection of villas and dates!
Offer valid for new bookings made between 7/19/17 – 8/04/17 for travel from 12/16/17 - 1/1/18. Includes Concierge Credit of up to $1,000. The credit amount is based on the value of the booking excluding security deposit, taxes, concierge services, travel insurance and fees. Valid for pre-paid services only. Services offered are subject to availability. No cash value. The value of any unused credit is non-refundable. Credit cannot be applied towards booking value. Not combinable with other offers. All offers are subject to availability and may not apply to all villas or travel dates. Other restrictions may apply; please call for full details.
Jamaica Travel Guide
Out of Many, One People
One of the Caribbean’s most popular villa destinations, Jamaica has something for everyone and every occasion. Many venture to Jamaica to tan and relax on the breathtaking beaches, while others come to enjoy the plethora of activities. Avid snorkelers and scuba divers can discover the beautiful coral reefs and exotic marine life. Coffee lovers will take pleasure in the delicious home-grown coffee from the famous Jamaican Blue Mountains, which are also ideal for hiking and horseback riding. Sightseers will want to climb the world-famous 600-foot-high Dunn's River Falls, and bird-lovers will enjoy the Rocklands Feeding Station, home to Jamaica’s 27 native species. Those who want to see beautiful sunsets should partake in the Jamaican tradition and head over to the famous Rick’s Cafe in Negril, where visitors will not only see magnificent sunset views, but also watch brave cliff-jumpers dive into the crystal-clear water.
A villa vacation in Jamaica is unique in that many of our villas come with a full staff (chef, butler, housekeeper and laundress) included. The friendly staff will treat you with their “No problem, mon” service, where everything you desire is at your beck and call.
Learn more about Jamaica »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.