Villa Lands End is a spectacular 10,000 square foot luxury home that offers you plenty of spacious living, privacy and some of the most wonderful and spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean.
Villa Lands End Vacation Rental
Completely rebuilt and remodeled in 2016, Villa Land’s End offers a spectacular and sophisticated setting for an amazing vacation getaway in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. This state-of-the-art villa features a stunning hillside location 260 feet above the Pacific Ocean with magnificent panoramic views.
You’ll also appreciate the villa’s striking contemporary design, inviting terraces, infinity-edge swimming pool and large 8-person jacuzzi. The spacious and open living areas boast ample room for you and your guests to relax in impeccable style and comfort. The villa also boasts a gourmet kitchen and attractive bedroom suites.
With downtown Cabo San Lucas just minutes away, this marvelous, luxurious retreat is ideally situated for fun. In the evening, gather your friends to sip a beverage under the magical starlit skies of Los Cabos.
Rates available upon request.
- Bedroom 1 (master): King size bed, en-suite bathroom, queen size sofa bed, TV, balcony, ocean view
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, en-suite bathroom, TV, balcony, ocean view
- Bedroom 3: Two queen size beds, en-suite bathroom, TV, balcony, ocean view
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, en-suite bathroom, TV, balcony, ocean view
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, en-suite bathroom, TV, balcony ocean view
- Bedroom 6: Queen size bed, en-suite bathroom, ocean view
- Bedroom 7: Queen size bed, en-suite bathroom, ocean view
- 24 hour security
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue (gas)
- Beachfront (non-swimmable)
- Covered terrace
- Fire pit
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Gated Community
- Home Theater System
- Outdoor bar
- Outdoor fireplace
- Patio Dining
- Purified water system
- Stereo System
- TV(satellite, Blu-Ray, DVD)
- Vonage telephone
- Wet Bar
- Wine cooler
- Wireless internet
- Beachfront (non-swimmable)
- Heated Swimming Pool
- Check In 3:00 PM
- Check Out: 11:00 AM
- Can accommodate wedding parties/events of up to 75 guests (sit down) and 120 (standing). There is a minimum stay requirement, an extra event fee plus any applicable permit fees.
The exact location of Villa Lands End is not available on this map. The pin on the map below shows the approximate location of Pedregal, Los Cabos:
Villa Lands End Reviews
There are currently no reviews.
There are currently no specials available for Villa Lands End.
Los Cabos Travel Guide
The Jewel of the Baja Peninsula
Formerly a sleepy fishing port, Los Cabos has transformed into one of the most elite resort destinations in Mexico. Known as “the jewel” of the Baja Peninsula, Los Cabos offers gorgeous scenery, exhilarating water sports, and a staggering 360 days of sunshine per year.
Los Cabos encompasses the area between Cabo San Lucas, a vibrant town known for its nightlife, and San José del Cabo, its quainter, more subdued colonial-style counterpart. Along the 20-mile corridor connecting the two towns, you'll find beautiful white-sand beaches, championship golf courses, and some of the world's very best fishing.
Los Cabos is known globally as the Marlin Capital of the World; its prime location at the intersection of Pacific Ocean and the Sea of Cortez provides a unique nutrient-rich environment where fish like marlin, tuna, dorado, wahoo, and sailfish thrive. Enjoy freshly caught fish prepared by your private villa chef or indulge in one of the fantastic local seafood restaurants.
Learn more about Los Cabos »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.