Villa Esprit enjoys a privileged position in the southeastern side of Mykonos, near the golden sandy beach of Lia.
Esprit Vacation Rental
The villa is ideal for a family or a group of friends looking for serenity moments in one of the most cosmopolitan islands in the world. The villa is a seafront property with uninterrupted views of the turquoise Cycladic Sea and the cove of Tsangari.
Villa Esprit is unfolding in three main volumes around an infinity edge pool. The main volume enhances the togetherness with a spacious living space and a fully equipped kitchen, with direct access to the pool terrace. The other two volumes feature double bedroom accommodation allowing for independence and a sense of serenity. The interior design is in full harmony with the island’s white chic style while the choice of furniture, fabrics and colors enhance the warm aura and atmosphere. On the lower level of the property, there are three guest studios, independent from each other, surrounded by gardens and low vegetation.
Villa Esprit is a property where you can spoil your mind, body and soul.
- Spacious living spaces
- Dining area
- Fully equipped kitchen
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bedrooms
- BBQ and dining areas
- Lounge Areas
- Infinity Edge Pool
- Pool Side Bar
- Music System Outdoors
Rates Table Key:
Travel Dates Bedrooms
Minimum Stay Starting Price
|Apr 27, 2019 to Jun 29, 2019||7||7||
$ 3,333 € 2900 $ 4664 $ 4459 3383 £ 2565
|Jun 29, 2019 to Aug 31, 2019||7||7||
$ 5,000 € 4350 $ 6996 $ 6688 5075 £ 3848
|Aug 31, 2019 to Oct 5, 2019||7||7||
$ 2,667 € 2320 $ 3731 $ 3567 2707 £ 2052
Security Deposit: €2,000 - Pre-collected
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
- Bedroom 1 (Main House): Master double bedroom, en-suite bathroom, A/C
- Bedroom 2 (Main House): Twin bedroom, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 3 (Main House): Double bedroom, separate bathroom
- Bedroom 4 (Main House): Double bedroom, en-suite bathroom, A/C
- Bedroom 5 (Guest Houses): Double bedroom en-suite bathroom, with own entrance
- Bedroom 6 (Guest Houses): Twin bedroom en-suite bathroom, A/C
- Bedroom 7 (Guest Houses): Double bedroom with additional 2 built in single beds, A/C, en-suite bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Outdoor dining
- Nearest Beach: 2 km
- Infinity edge pool
Staff and Services
- Daily housekeeping service
- Change of linen twice per week
- Nearest Airport: 20 min drive
- Nearest Port: 20 min drive
- Nearest town: Ano Mera 10 min drive
- This villa includes a live-in maid/housekeeper
Mykonos Villa Notes
- All Villas in Mykonos, Greece are closed from November – April
Additional Villa Notes
- Rates are based on weekly rentals
- Daily rates can be requested and a surcharge may apply
- For stays between June 18-September 10 there is a 2 week minimum rental requirement. Exceptions may be allowed depending on the property and availability.
- Arrivals and departures are on Saturdays only, unless agreed upon otherwise at the time of booking
- Check-in time is from 1pm to 8pm
- Check-out time is until 11am
The exact location of Esprit is not available on this map. The pin on the map below shows the approximate location of Lia, Mykonos:
There are currently no reviews.
$400 Transportation Credit »
Book your next great escape between April 15th and May 15, 2019, and we will give you up to a $400 Transportation Credit to use during your getaway.
The up to $400 Transportation Credit is valid for new villa bookings made between 4/15/19 and 5/15/19 for travel between April 15, 2019 and November 15, 2019. Offer valid only for villa guests. Please us promo code: TRANSPORT19. Transportation Credit is valid for up to $400. Services and transportation offered are subject to availability. Credit may be used for any form of transportation, cars, transfers, air flights, golf carts, bikes, etc. Offer not valid for gas reimbursement or airport/mileage. Transportation Credit has no cash value. The value of any unused credit is non-refundable. Credit cannot be applied towards booking value. May not be combinable with other offers. Offer may only be available on full bedroom rate. All offers are subject to availability and may not apply to all villas or travel dates. Other restrictions may apply; please call for full details.
Mykonos Travel Guide
Mykonos is known as “the jewel” of the Aegean Sea for its cosmopolitan character, romantic atmosphere, and vibrant nightlife. Visit the popular and trendy Paradise Beach, where you can listen to music and dance the night away on powder-soft sand, and watch the sunset from beautiful Psarou Beach. Mykonos is also known as an excellent diving destination; you can explore underwater shipwrecks and remains of ancient civilizations.
Our Mykonos villa rentals epitomize Greek island living. Stay in a picture-perfect town of labyrinthine roads, in a whitewashed home covered in bougainvillea flowers with quaint balconies that overlook the magnificent sparkling blue sea.
Learn more about Mykonos »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.