The Eagle's Nest Vacation Rental
Located uphill in a unique wind-sheltered position in the Fanari area, The Eagle's Nest enjoys one of the most panoramic and beautiful views of Mykonos.
The villa overlooks the Aegean archipelago including the island of Tinos, Syros and Delos with its magical sunset. The property is spread over different natural terraces connected by several stone paths consisting of three buildings: the main house and two separate guesthouses. The style and feel of this property is special as it combines a typical Cycladic architecture with some country house Provencal style giving this property a unique charm and remarkable appeal.
The infinity swimming pool, unique in its shape and size enjoys panoramic views and features a built-in spa for relaxation. The outdoor setting is very well appointed with antique wooden furniture, personal objects and artifacts. There are several terraces and pergolas where to relax and shelter during sunny days.
The main entrance of the house leads directly to a beautiful open plan and country style fully equipped kitchen, while the living room is bright and cozy with stunning sea views. Two beautiful detached two-level guesthouses, complete the property. One is located below the pool and main patio, while the second with kitchenette is located above the main villa and next to the property's tiny private chapel.
The Eagle's Nest is a very rare and exceptionally charming house offering pleasure to the eyes and soul to the most demanding clientele.
- Bedroom 1 (main house, upper floor) - Double bed, A/C, en-suite bathroom with shower, direct access to a small private roof terrace, sea view
- Bedroom 2 (main house, lower floor) - double bed, A/C, en-suite bathroom with shower, direct access to outdoor terrace
- Bedroom 3 (main house, lower floor) - Twin beds, A/C, en-suite bathroom with shower, direct access to outdoor terrace
- Bedroom 4 (main house, lower floor) - Large single bed, A/C, en-suite bathroom with shower, direct access to outdoor terrace
- Bedroom 5 (upper guest house) - Double bed, A/C, en-suite bathroom with shower, kitchenette, small living room, direct access to private terrace, sea view, outdoor dining setting
- Bedroom 6 (lower guest house, entrance level) - Studio bedroom with single bed, A/C, shared bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 7 (lower guest house, lower level) - Double bed, A/C, shared bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 8 (garden suite) - Guest suite with double bed, A/C, en-suite bathroom with shower, kitchenette, small living room, located above the main house in lateral position, sea view
- 7 Bathrooms, 6 en-suite
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Satellite TV
- DVD Player
- CD Player
- Outdoor dining
- Wood fire BBQ
- Kitchen: modern appliances, fully equipped
- In-house laundry facility
- To Closest beach: 2 Km
- Private infinity pool with spa, outdoor shower
Staff and Services
- 6 hours daily housekeeping service
- Change of bath & pool towels daily
- Change of linen three times weekly (live-in staff)
- Concierge Assistance
- Airport / Port escorts
- Aquafusion in-house chef services are available upon request at an extra cost
- Aqualiving concierge services are available upon request at an extra cost
- Facing West; Overlooking the Aegean Archipelago
- To Town: 7 km
- To Closest shop: 3 km
- To Airport: 9 Km
- Children welcomed
- Aquacraft yacht charters are available upon request at an extra cost
Mykonos Villa Notes
- All Villas in Mykonos, Greece are closed from November – April
Additional Villa Notes
- Travel Insurance is required to confirm booking, please ask your villa specialist about available policies
- Minimum stay is 2 weeks in High and Peak season unless agreed otherwise, all other travel requires a minimum 1 week stay
|May 1, 2017 to Jun 16, 2017||8|
$ 2,722€ 2471$ 3574$ 3638 2709£ 2179
|Jun 17, 2017 to Jul 21, 2017||8|
$ 3,147€ 2857$ 4132$ 4207 3133£ 2520
|Jul 22, 2017 to Aug 25, 2017||8|
$ 3,840€ 3486$ 5042$ 5133 3822£ 3074
|Aug 26, 2017 to Oct 15, 2017||8|
$ 2,722€ 2471$ 3574$ 3638 2709£ 2179
Please add a 5% service fee to all rates.
Security Deposit: €2,000
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
The exact location of The Eagle's Nest is not available on this map. The pin on the map below shows the approximate location of Fanari, Mykonos:
The Eagle's Nest Reviews
Up to $2,000 to Spend on your Stay »
Complete the perfect villa vacation with your choice of added services, amenities, and more – it’s on us! Book any villa now for 2017 and receive up to $2,000 to spend during your stay. Add a chef to prepare meals in your villa, or airport transfers to take the stress out of your arrival. And, choose from a variety of incredible activities: a private yacht sail in Turks and Caicos, a zipline adventure in Mexico, wine tours in Tuscany, and much more.
When you call to book, you’ll enjoy the included services of a personal Villa Concierge, who will help you plan the details of your stay and arrange extras using your spending credit.
Book by April 14, 2017 to take advantage of this special offer.
Valid for new bookings made 3/6/17 - 4/14/17 for travel 3/6/17 - 12/31/17. Includes Concierge Credit of up to $2,000. Amount is based on the value of the booking not including security deposit. Valid for pre-paid services only. Services offered are subject to availability. Mention promo code CC100017 at the time of booking. No cash value. The value of any unused credit is non-refundable. Credit cannot be applied towards booking value. May not be combinable with other offers. All offers are subject to availability and may not apply to all villas or travel dates. Other restrictions may apply; please call for full details.
Mykonos Travel Guide
Mykonos is known as “the jewel” of the Aegean Sea for its cosmopolitan character, romantic atmosphere, and vibrant nightlife. Visit the popular and trendy Paradise Beach, where you can listen to music and dance the night away on powder-soft sand, and watch the sunset from beautiful Psarou Beach. Mykonos is also known as an excellent diving destination; you can explore underwater shipwrecks and remains of ancient civilizations.
Our Mykonos villa rentals epitomize Greek island living. Stay in a picture-perfect town of labyrinthine roads, in a whitewashed home covered in bougainvillea flowers with quaint balconies that overlook the magnificent sparkling blue sea.
Learn more about Mykonos »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.