Sweet Bocas is an architecturally stunning, handcrafted villa that floats off the shore of its own private island in Panama’s Caribbean waters.
Sweet Bocas Vacation Rental
Sweet Bocas is a majestic 20,000 square foot, three-story, nine-bedroom full-service luxury villa constructed entirely out of Panamanian teak, built atop over 100 cement stilts and connected to a six hectare (15 acres) island/property by a 130-meter dock.
There are two “glamping – sleeping under the stars” bamboo structures located around the private fresh water lake with the same luxury as the bedrooms in the villa.
All bedrooms have a king size bed with 100% handcrafted linen sheets, silk blankets as well as cushions. Each room also offers a day bed. All rooms have air conditioning and also have outdoor lounging areas. All bedrooms have their own en-suite bathrooms, offering organic and handcrafted body products.
The kitchen features a premium Lacanche range cooker and a luxury espresso bar as well as an impressive selection of vintages from around the world. Personalize your experience of paradise by handpicking produce prepared by the in-house world-class chef. All produce is local, natural, and organic; most ingredients are harvested on the property and/or our mother far, and their selection is seasonal.
Lounging areas offer a range of approximately 40 board games available for your entertainment as well as over 1,000 movies and TV series, a library of approximately 250 books from novels to cookbooks, and 5,000 songs built into the state of the art Bang & Olufsen audio system. There is also high-speed wireless internet on the entire island.
Sweet Bocas is a self-sustaining natural ecosystem, know as a permaculture, where sustainability is not just a buzz-word. The commitment to the guest is matched only by the commitment to the natural environment that envelopes every aspect of their stay, from the crystaline water, to the handcrafted teak house, from the farm's hand picked produce, to the pure rainwater that fills their glass.
- Snorkeling around the property (Big Bight/Little Bight)
- Paddle boarding
- Fishing from the deck of the house and/or from the boathouse
- Wake boarding
- Sub Wings
- Tennis court
- Permaculture tour around the property for children and for adults
- Cooking classes with the chef for children and adults
- AguaCat catamaran
- Art classes for children
- Treasure hunt (for children)
- Challenges (for children)
Rates Table Key:
Travel Dates Bedrooms
Minimum Stay Starting Price
|Now to Jan 4, 2020
Rates are on Request
Contact About Availability
Minimum Stay: 4 Nights, except Christmas/ New Year's which has a 7 night minimum stay
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
- All bedrooms have a king size bed with 100% handcrafted linen sheets, silk blankets as well as cushions. Each room also offers a day bed. All rooms have A/C and also have outdoor lounging areas
- 7 Bedrooms are located in the main villa. The other 2 bedrooms are located in the lakeside glamping structures.
- All bedrooms have their own en-suite bathrooms, offering organic and handcrafted body products
- Access to 30-foot motorboat
- Board games
- Fully-equipped gourmet kitchen with luxury espresso bar
- Movie library
- Tennis court
- Two-person catamaran
- Wireless internet throughout property
- There are over 300 beaches in the Bocas del Toro archipelago. Excursions to the beaches can be arranged on request.
- Private swimming pool
Staff and Services
- 3 Meals daily prepared by a private chef
- Daily snacks
- Non-alcoholic beverages
- Private import house wines – domestic beer
- Hostesses / mixologist / butler
- Maid services and laundry
- Fitness trainer
- Personal guide (tours and activities)
- Airport transfers (pick-ups / drop-offs)
- Boat transport (private 30 foot motor yacht)
- Use of all motor boats (fuel and captain included)
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Alcoholic beverages
- Snorkeling & Scuba Diving
- Secluded Beaches & Toys
- Surfing Lessons & Skill development
- Tennis professional
- Yoga and Meditation
- Access to villa is by boat only
- Check-in is after noon and check-out is before noon. Exceptions may be made on a case by case basis.
- The villa can accommodate 18 adults and several children
Sweet Bocas Reviews
There are currently no reviews.
Up to $2,000 in Destination Dollars »
We’re committed to transforming already exceptional escapes into something even more extraordinary. That’s why we’re giving you up to $2,000 in Destination Dollars to create the most memorable vacation ever. Add a chef to your villa experience, or enjoy airport fast-track services. The choices are endless – and all yours.
Once your dream villa vacation is booked, your complimentary personal concierge will coordinate and schedule any element of your villa vacation – taking the guesswork out of your getaway like never before.
Here’s how you can earn your Destination Dollars:
|Amount Spent||Destination Dollar Rewards|
|$5,000 - $15,000||$150|
|$15,000 - $25,000||$250|
|$25,001 - $35,000||$350|
|$35,001 - $50,000||$500|
|$50,001 - $75,000||$750|
|$75,001 - $100,000||$1,000|
Don't miss out! This offer expires May 25, 2019!
The tiers are based on the base villa cost only. Security deposits, concierge services, TA added booking fees and tax and services are not included in calculating the credit tiers. Offer valid for new bookings made between 5/19/19 – 5/25/19 for travel from 6/1/19 – 8/31/19. Destination Dollars of up to $2,000. Valid for select pre-paid services only. Service offered is subject to availability. No cash value. The value of any unused credit is non-refundable. Credit cannot be applied towards booking value. May not be combinable with other offers. All offers are subject to availability and may not apply to all villas or travel dates. Other restrictions may apply; please call for full details.
Panama Travel Guide
Learn more about Panama »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.