Ranelagh, is a very beautiful, fully air-conditioned apartment with an elevator in an Haussmanian style building that has a sumptuous view of Paris roofs tops and the Eiffel Tower. It offers two en-suite fully air-conditioning bedrooms, a great living room and a fully equipped kitchen.
Ranelagh Vacation Rental
This beautiful 100 square meter apartment has been tastefully decorated and made comfortable for a real Parisian getaway. Nice volumes and light with a charming view of the spreading typical rooftops, up to the Eiffel Tower. Its location is very convenient and has an easy access to strategic and highlight spots of the city.
- Large living room with TV, cable, Satellite, CD Player, stereo and air-conditioning
- Dining room hosting 4 guests
- Modern kitchen equipped with US fridge, freezer, dish washer, oven, glass ceramic cooking area, microwave, food processor, mixer, toaster, Nespresso, coffee machine, juicer
- Washing machine, dryer and iron station
- 2 Double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 1 separate toilet
- A balcony with view
Rates Table Key:
Travel Dates Bedrooms
Minimum Stay Starting Price
|Now to Jan 4, 2020||2||3||
$ 1,072 € 923 $ 1512 $ 1428 1071 £ 808
Please be advised a security deposit will be collected at time of booking and returned after travel. The prices above are communicated per night according to the number of nights minimum. For shorter or longer stays, ask for a quotation. This can be more or less expensive than the expected prorated amount.
Security Deposit: €1,000 Pre-collected
Minimum Stay: 3 Nights. Minimum night stay may vary by villa. Please contact a villa specialist to confirm.
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
- Bedroom 1 - Standard French bed (140 cm), air-conditioning, en-suite bathroom with washbasin, bathtub and toilet
- Bedroom 2 - Standard French bed (140 cm), air-conditioning, en-suite bathroom with washbasin, shower
- 2 Hair dryers
- Baby equipment (cot, high chair)
- DVD Player
- Eiffel tower view
- Lift and caretaker in the building
- Satellite TV
- Welcome basket
- Wi Fi
Staff and Services
- Cleaning: 2 hours, 2 times per week
- Meet and greet (English speaking)
- Final housekeeping
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Extra cleaning
- Chef at home
- Airport transfers
- Paris 16th arrondissement, over viewing rooftops and the Eiffel Tower, Ranelagh stands at a walking distance to, the very shopping street Rue de Passy, the Bois de Boulogne and Ranelagh garden.
- Metro: La Muette: less than 100 m walk
- Taxi station: less than 10 m walk
- Parking space in the street and fee-paying car park "Vinci" 200 m walk
- Champs Elysées: 2 km, a 20 minute walk or 10 minute drive
- Eiffel Tower: 1.5 km, a 20 minute walk
- Place du Trocadero: 1.2 km, a 15 minute walk
- Charles de Gaulle International Airport: 28 km, a 40 minute drive (depending on traffic)
- Orly International airport: 22 km, a 30 minute drive (depending on traffic)
- Child friendly
- Sorry, no pets
- Non smoking apartment
- Wheel chair access
- The villa is located on the 7th floor and is accessible by elevator
Paris Villa Notes
- Please note that France villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request. It is common for pool heating to be an additional cost.
The exact location of Ranelagh is not available on this map. The pin on the map below shows the approximate location of 16e Arrondissement, Paris:
There are currently no reviews.
There are currently no specials available for Ranelagh.
Paris Travel Guide
The City of Light
Paris, nicknamed the City of Light, is one of the world’s most seductive cities. Simultaneously cosmopolitan and quaint, it’s divided into 20 neighborhoods, or arrondissements, and each one offers its own unique charms. No matter where your Paris villa is located, you’re guaranteed a quintessential Parisian experience, full of stunning antiquity and modern romance.
From the grand museums, such as the Louvre and Musee d’Orsay, to the famous monuments, like the Eiffel Tower and the Arc de Triomphe, there are hundreds of sights to see. But make sure to take your time and enjoy Paris’ simple pleasures. Sip an aperitif on the terrace cafés, browse the boutiques in Montmartre, stroll through the city’s manicured parks and gardens, and wander the winding cobblestone streets of Le Marais. You’ll discover incredible restaurants, meet friendly locals, and even learn a few phrases en français.
Learn more about Paris »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.