Villa Crois des Vertus is a wonderful Provencal Villa, 240 square meters of living area fully equipped and located walking distance to Saint-Remy-de-Provence.
Croix Des Vertus Vacation Rental
On two levels, it has air-conditioning throughout, with four bedrooms, four bathrooms, a large heated swimming pool, and garden. It sits in a quite location and accommodates up to 12 guests. Villa Crois des Vertus has a very sunny aspect thanks to the house southern exposure.
The entrance hall with a desk and guest WC leads to an open plan large living area, kitchen and dinning area.
The large spacious living room includes a Provencal fireplace, two big sofas and two armchairs, flat screen TV, DVD player and stereo system with CD player.
The large kitchen of has a fridge/freezer, a dishwasher, oven and hob and a breakfast table for four. The kitchen fully equipped also has been arranged with a bar counter and two chairs. From the kitchen there is an access to an outdoor covered terrace with a summer kitchen and dining area. The dining room table has seating for eight guests.
The kitchen, living room and the dining area are thus arranged that it gives a spacious atmosphere. It's really easy to circulate in the house even when it's full. By the garage there is a laundry room with washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board.
A first bedroom, with a double bed, a single bed, a wardrobe, French doors opening onto the garden and en-suite bathroom, is on this floor.
On the first floor there are three other bedrooms, a double bedroom (with an extra single bed) and two bedrooms arranged with three single beds. All bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms. Each room has been decorated in a different tone of colors, one is blue, one is green, and the last one is in the yellow tones.
Outside the villa is set privately in its own garden within the estate, which is surrounded by old olive groves, hedges and scented trees and plants. A summer kitchen is available off the kitchen and the living room, under the large paved and shaded terrace arranged with garden furniture. It has been equipped with a BBQ, 4 gas burners, a sink, and outdoor dining table with benches. Outside lights softly illuminate the whole property in the evenings.
The large heated swimming pool (10 m x 5 m) in a lovely, shady setting, is surrounded by lawn and secured by a pool alarm system, or can be fenced with a net on request. There is a garage for one car and a parking area. The automatic watering keeps the garden green.
This region has plenty to offer, the lively village of St Rémy walking distance is a charming classical little town, capital of the Alpilles with all the amenities, boulangeries, little boutiques, quaint pavement cafes and excellent restaurants, its winding cobbled lanes you will discover the small squares, historic buildings, churches and museums and on Wednesday the colourful weekly market will offer the opportunity to discover local products and handicrafts which is a must to see.
A little further north of St Rémy is the magnificent walled city of Avignon, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, which boasts the gothic “Palace of the Popes”, a wonder not to be missed. Awe-inspiring Roman buildings and ruins are scattered everywhere in this Ancient Roman Province, the impressive triple-tiered aqueduct of the Pont du Gard and the massive arena in Arles are certainly worth a visit. Further southwest, under an hour’s drive, is the Camargue National Park, a fascinating wetland known for its pink flamingos, fighting bulls and wild horses, and which offers opportunities
Rates Table Key:
Travel Dates Bedrooms
Minimum Stay Starting Price
|Now to Jun 1, 2019||4||7||
$ 763 € 668 $ 1112 $ 1027 771 £ 600
|Jun 1, 2019 to Jun 29, 2019||4||7||
$ 920 € 806 $ 1341 $ 1240 930 £ 724
|Jun 29, 2019 to Aug 24, 2019||4||7||
$ 1,432 € 1254 $ 2087 $ 1929 1448 £ 1126
|Aug 24, 2019 to Sep 21, 2019||4||7||
$ 920 € 806 $ 1341 $ 1240 930 £ 724
|Sep 21, 2019 to Oct 19, 2019||4||7||
$ 763 € 668 $ 1112 $ 1027 771 £ 600
|Oct 19, 2019 to Jan 4, 2020||4||7||
$ 500 € 438 $ 729 $ 674 506 £ 393
Security Deposit: €1,000 pre-collected
Minimum Stay: High season - minimum 2 weeks rental. Minimum night stay may vary by villa. Please contact a villa specialist to confirm.
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
- Bedroom 1 (Ground Floor): Queen size bed (160 cm) and one single bed (90 cm) A/C, large wardrobe, en-suite bathroom with shower, washbasin and WC
- Bedroom 2 (First Floor): Queen size bed (160 cm) one single bed (90 cm), and a baby bed, A/C, large wardrobe, en-suite bathroom with bath, shower, washbasin and WC, south oriented with garden view
- Bedroom 3 (First Floor): Three single beds (90 cm) A/C, small sofa, wardrobe, en-suite bathroom with shower, double washbasins, and WC, south oriented with garden view
- Bedroom 4 (First Floor): Three single beds (90 cm) A/C, wardrobe, en-suite bathroom with shower, washbasin, and WC, south oriented with garden view
- Hair dryers are in each bathroom
- Air conditioning throughout
- Baby equipment available (baby cot at disposal)
- Board games for kids
- Covered terrace with summer kitchen (basic with sink)
- Electric entrance gate
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Garage (space for one car) and off-street parking area
- Gas BBQ
- Laundry room
- Outdoor shower
- Petanque court
- Wireless internet
- The 5 x 10 m swimming pool is protected by alarm
- The deepest side is 1.70 m.
- The pool heating is included from May 1st to October 30th (on request and in advance)
Staff and Services
- Included: 2 hours maid service twice per week (Tuesday & Thursday)
- Final cleaning
- Household and bed linen provided and changed once a week
- Garden and pool maintenance
- House manager
- Meet and greet
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Extra housekeeping hours
- St Remy walking distance 500 meters to all shops, restaurants and cafes
- Les Baux de Provence 10 km
- Avignon 18 km, Arles 24 km
- L'Isle sur la Sorgue 21 km
- Pont du Gard 30 km
- Nimes 45 km
- Uzès 54 km
- Aix en Provence 60 km
- Marseille 80 km
- Nearest airports Marseille Marignane 65 km (approx.1 hour)
- Avignon TGV 15 km (30 minutes)
- Nearest golf Servannes golf 17 km
- Tennis in St Remy
- Child friendly
- Sorry, no pets
- All utilities included (electricity and water, as well as tourism tax)
- Please note: This villa is part of a private estate with another villa, “Les Teinturiers“ The villas are separated by a hedge; they are using the same entrance automatic gate but then are completely independent from each other. However they can be rented together (at the same time) for family or friends.
Provence Villa Notes
- Please note that France villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request. It is common for pool heating to be an additional cost.
The exact location of Croix Des Vertus is not available on this map. The pin on the map below shows the approximate location of St. Remy De Provence, Provence:
Croix Des Vertus Reviews
There are currently no reviews.
There are currently no specials available for Croix Des Vertus.
Provence Travel Guide
Provence, located in the south of France, is one of France’s most beautiful provinces. It’s perhaps most famous for its striking, fragrant lavender fields which bloom in early summer. But you don’t have to time your visit to the lavender; the region offers plenty more to see and do.
The delightful city of Aix-en-Provence is a highlight in the region with its Cours Mirabeau, a miniature Champs-Elysees, which is alive with restaurants and shops. On the coast of Provence you’ll find the fishing village of Cassis, where you can take a boat tour of the harbor. And further west you’ll find Marseille, France’s oldest city and an important trading port throughout history.
Other notable destinations include the Roman city of Arles, the city of Avignon with its famous medieval bridge, the Pont d’Avignon, and Les Baux de Provence, a fortified hilltop village. And throughout your Provence villa vacation, you can enjoy regional produce like olives and truffles, as well as famous Provençal dishes such as bouillabaisse and boeuf en daube, which, like Provence, are meant to be savored.
Learn more about Provence »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.